Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (311220 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie7: 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
From reliable info obtained, I strongly believe dat any further documentation will take place in camp..when? I don't know..bt certainly no more ABJj..jus believ me!

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by zholah: 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
I ll nt act lyk Thomas b4 i ll believe
I'm expectant....
Get dis, WHO HAS D FINAL SAY
IT'S GOD DT HAS D FINAL SAY.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by olaezebala: 6:11am On Mar 19, 2013
Page 47 and the spirit on the thread is still high. Our time of celebration is getting nearer. Congrats to us all.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eromosele1(m): 6:13am On Mar 19, 2013
Don T, I'm quoting u and your Source wronge that there will be no further invitation to abj for intervw n documantattion. How many times them go do interview. Abeg oh. See u all at camp by April, there they will be the long documentation stories we have being hearing here. Have fun n happy waiting.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 6:35am On Mar 19, 2013
Good morning,
If you remember that TWO STARS GUY at POWA, Abuja that day. I mean the guy that was checking us in Tobi Daniels was the nametag on his uniform.
He said, if they take our height, weight, chest dimension and all that and no checking of certificates then that they might still call us back for it . . .

But, I have the feeling that they dont want any documentation to take place in training college but at the headquarters.

From the beginning to the end of the recruitment will take place at Abuja before posting . . .

Dont be discouraged at all by whatsoever you hear . . .

One of my Brodas here has made it clear that the FINAL SAY from GOD is the ULTIMATE.

Today shall end with Celebrations in our lives in Jesus name.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 19, 2013
Eromosele1: Don T, I'm quoting u and your Source wrong
You are nt allowd 2 say dat unless u have irrefutable proof.

What i think is: it myt nt be wise 2 carry al ur original documents 2 camp. U r suposd 2 go 4 documentation, go home nd kp ur documents safe, then report 4 trainin wit jst ur birth cert nd some passports. So i agree wit DonTim, tho am nt certain abt d date whch is d main issue ryt nw.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 19, 2013
Good morning every one, I don't know if they are calling us for documentation or not but I also got the infor yesterday that they will contact us today I didn't share it just incase they change their mind. But dontim is not lying some one told him that for real. Peace
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Delex012: 7:15am On Mar 19, 2013
Great ICT officer in-making, u will be surprise to hear this, i just received message from my source at PSC again that we going to have INTERVIEW/DOCUMENTATION on 25th and 26th of March. We are going to receive text very soon. I think God has perfect our plan.FELICITATION
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 10:15am On Mar 19, 2013
Open the flood gates of heaven......

Let it raaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnn, let it rain, let it rain.......
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by unstoppable4eva: 11:49am On Mar 19, 2013
Great ICT Officers, I told u guys that dis wk is ful of songs. Lik I said d most important xpectation we all want is d Text/Sms/Email frm Pol Ser Com.

All u need at dis moment is to Have Faith in God.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
Twist? That's not a twist! I didn't apply for the psc job, but please don't dampen dia spirit with that... People die everyday, and I don't mean to sound heartless, but I don't see how this affects d recruitment...
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
tchidi: Twist? That's not a twist!...please don't dampen dia spirit with that...I don't see how this affects d recruitment...

Bless ya heart, my dear. Excellently spoken.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
tchidi: Twist? That's not a twist! I didn't apply for the psc job, but please don't dampen dia spirit with that... People die everyday, and I don't mean to sound heartless, but I don't see how this affects d recruitment...

@tchidi,i c ur drift. dampen spirit? like am not one of the "them". i remember sometime when i wanted to apply to the Navy in '08 an oficer told me then, if u r not really cut out for it, u will regret being in the force. take a poll and i will tell u majority want this job as a breakthrough from unemployment, you tink na passion ?

i was just pointing out that everyone be sure of what the job entails and be willing to accept.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by arocharches: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
Don Tim: guys, another twist to this job

https://www.nairaland.com/1230457/divisional-police-officer-killed-kano

Mr Don Time anybody fit die at anytym either u b police or not.

wot of d ppl dat had been knocked down by car on d road syd?

The ppl that was bombed in that metropolitan bus in kano are they police?

Wot if d DPO lost her life in d bus wl u av said dis?

The ppl that had lost their lives in plane crash r they all police

wot of d ppl that were restng nd sleepng nd discusng in their aoze b4 DANA plane claimd all their lives?

4 those alive it's God mercy,it's not sure 4 anybody my broda.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by unstoppable4eva: 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
My faith is that, God wil neva allow me to do d wrong job in my life. If NNPC,Shell,NCC etc r d wrong jobs for me, my faith connected to God wil prevent me frm workin ther.

But if NPF,Army,SSS etc regarded as deadly job is d right place for me, then I wil definitly excel In d job.

Wrong job = victim of circumstance while right job = victor of circumstance.

Not all that got killed in kano r uniform men.have faith in God
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
arocharches:

Mr Don Time anybody fit die at anytym either u b police or not.

wot of d ppl dat had been knocked down by car on d road syd?

The ppl that was bombed in that metropolitan bus in kano are they police?

Wot if d DPO lost her life in d bus wl u av said dis?

The ppl that had lost their lives in plane crash r they all police

wot of d ppl that were restng nd sleepng nd discusng in their aoze b4 DANA plane claimd all their lives?

4 those alive it's God mercy,it's not sure 4 anybody my broda.

bro, there is a strong difference between accident and risk o did u read the thread at all ?

someperson: Security sources in Kano told THEWILL that Esther Tarimo, a DPO in the Daurawa District was shot and killed by unknown gunmen early Tuesday afternoon.

like i said, i was pointing out the risk involved with being a police officer, the examples u gave were not targeted, she was targeted.

abeg, since no one see am like that make i go remove the post mbok!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by unstoppable4eva: 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
My faith is that, God wil neva allow me to do d wrong job in my life. If NNPC,Shell,NCC etc r d wrong jobs for me, my faith connected to God wil prevent me frm workin ther.

But if NPF,Army,SSS etc regarded as deadly job is d right place for me, then I wil definitly excel In d job.

Wrong job = victim of circumstance while right job = victor of circumstance.

Not all that got killed in kano r uniform men.have faith in God.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
Don Tim:

@tchidi,i c ur drift. dampen spirit? like am not one of the "them". i remember sometime when i wanted to apply to the Navy in '08 an oficer told me then, if u r not really cut out for it, u will regret being in the force. take a poll and i will tell u majority want this job as a breakthrough from unemployment, you tink na passion ?

i was just pointing out that everyone be sure of what the job entails and be willing to accept.

Ok...
Officers in waiting, the job u applied for has risks...plenty risks attached! But hey, every job has risks too.... So if u are scared of risks, pls stay at home and sleep all day! (Just remember Dana air killed people at home too)... But if u aint scared, and you know your God, then get ready to rock d country with awesome innovations and ideas!!! I wish u all Gods grace and favour...cheers.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
He that observes the wind will not sow.....It is better to die for some thing than to live for nothing.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by petera1(m): 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
Hallelujah
God have finally answered our prayer.
I just got a text message

U are invited for Interview/Screening of Credentials slated for Mon.25th - 26th March,2013.
Venue: Police Officers' Wives Association (POWA) Int'l Sch., Opp. NPF Hdqtrs, Shehu Shagari Way, Abuja. Pls come with ur credentials. -Police Service Comm.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
Text is here finaly all doubting thomases

U are invited for Interview/Screening of Credentials slated for Mon.25th - 26th March,2013.
Venue: Police Officers' Wives Association (POWA) Int'l Sch., Opp. NPF Hdqtrs, Shehu Shagari Way, Abuja. Pls come with ur credentials. -Police Service Comm.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
I just got mine
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by khliboy: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
Glory be to God.... D invitation just arrived!!!!
Congrats 2 y all!!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by brotimi(m): 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
house congrat i received a msg now for screening @ powa, abuja on 25-26; congrats
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
I got mine 2. It has come 2 pass!!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
I just got the text.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kmontee: 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
Got mine too! See u in abj!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Dr007(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
Got same sms too.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Yubee40(m): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
Just got d msg!!thank u jesus!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ahmedo2: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
And finally, the time to rejoice Ȋ̝̊̅§ now, let's pop champaine guyz. I'm so happy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (201) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.