Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,305 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru (38565 Views)

Unlimited Free Browsing On PC With Airtel Sim Using Pd-proxy.. / . / Multilinks Setup For Sandwich And Pd Proxy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by brightk(m): 8:46am On Sep 15, 2013
awesome speed no tweaking

Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by smartluvu(m): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
Dejmanme: I have subscribed to Sandwichvpn(30days)... I have also subsribed the MTN BBC(N1000/monthly) but it is not browsing here on my computer as I have my APN set to: blackberry.net..... Please, I will be happy if anyone can tell me what to do about this so it can work. I also tried the sandwich with my multilinks modem. PLEASE, WHAT CAN I DO

same problem with me too there is nothing you can do than just watch it waste and go for a better VPN... My demo version is even faster than my upgraded account you can imagine that...SANDWICHVPN just su.cks.... If anyone tells u its blazing its a lie dont fall for it.... Just try a better VPN....I tried it both with my multi-links and mtn and it still does SU.CK
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by Dejmanme: 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
I used my SANDWICH VPN upgraded account with my MULTILINKS bluebroadband and it is WORKING FINE, I am using the MTN with XTREAM VPN and it is working fine.
smartluvu:

same problem with me too there is nothing you can do than just watch it waste and go for a better VPN... My demo version is even faster than my upgraded account you can imagine that...SANDWICHVPN just su.cks.... If anyone tells u its blazing its a lie dont fall for it.... Just try a better VPN....I tried it both with my multi-links and mtn and it still does SU.CK
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by DrEva(m): 5:59am On Oct 21, 2013
Hey guys, enjoy unlimited browsing with N0.00. Contact me for more info. Enjoy!
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by omodave(m): 6:54am On Oct 21, 2013
Dr Eva: Hey guys, enjoy unlimited browsing with N0.00. Contact me for more info. Enjoy!

were is ur contact na?
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by good188(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
my tunnel guru didnt connect with mtn or glo ,please how can i do the settings?
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by DrEva(m): 5:30am On Oct 24, 2013
omodave:

were is ur contact na?
Check my signature.
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by DrEva(m): 4:54am On Oct 28, 2013
good188: my tunnel guru didnt connect with mtn or glo ,please how can i do the settings?
Why pay for VPN and Data? Go get Above VPN it is absolutely free of charge!
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by akorsson(m): 7:04am On Oct 28, 2013
Make cool cash from your dead inverter batteries and other heavy duty batteries. Contact padre tech on 07088148672 or bbm on 2B08889C. We shall come do the pick up anywhere u have them
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by denny4ril: 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
Dejmanme: I used my SANDWICH VPN upgraded account with my MULTILINKS bluebroadband and it is WORKING FINE, I am using the MTN with XTREAM VPN and it is working fine.
are you able to open facebook, gmail, and any other websites that starts with www.https:// NOT http:// alone. Tunnel guru with multilinks cannot open https:// websites. please reply. thanks
Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by ican2020: 5:32am On Jan 06, 2014
Is there any VPN that is browsing now?

1 Like

Re: The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru by ab4friends: 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pls help! I have a premium account on sandwichvpn and using 8ta network in south africa,but my sandwichvpn is not connecting and my account is already running. Please someone help me with settings on this or tell me what to do. Thank u patrickaudu11@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP / "loading Pbr For Descriptor 2 : Done : Bad Pbr" for winxp sp2 on a dell pc / How To Install Windows On Free Dos Hp Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.