Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) (31649 Views)

10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave / Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties / Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by tinnymerit(m): 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
How i wish our girls to be like this dog but ................................i reserve my comment(s).
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by tinnymerit(m): 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
How i wish our girls to be like this dog but ................................,loving to the end even at death.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by NosaHenry(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: How this Dog has been eating no one cares to ask..

Did you even read the article?
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
ebamma: Its better i take care of a dog than some naija girls,if na me were die so,my girlfriend for don find anoda boyfriend one week after,see as dog get loyalty even when the owner no buy am blackberry and brazilian hair

so wen conji hold u, na dog u go call?
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by joelala(m): 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
Okija_juju: Loyalty.. Indeed a mans best friend..

However, I have to ask how e dey manage chop?! angry

mr oga how did u pass in school? instead of taking ur time to read and digest the whole story, u were rushing to post...now go back and read it all over, then u'll find the answer to ur question.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by joelala(m): 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2012

mr oga how did u pass in school? instead of taking ur time to read and digest the whole story, u were rushing to post...now go back and read it all over, then u'll find the answer to ur question.

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Kay1kay1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2012
Thank you Capitan. Thank you Tan ( a close German shepherd). You deserve to become saints in the Dog Kingdom/Dog Heaven.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by ykkool: 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2012
Cemetery director Hector Baccega says he and his staff have begun feeding and taking care of Capitan.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Cupidkc(m): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
methodman: I now know why so many people fail exams. For those of u asking on how the dog feeds cant u all see dat it was clearly stated in the post? Na wah o. Simple post yet some cant comprehend. Smh
I tire o!
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by sylve11: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
Touching! sad cool

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Rocktation(f): 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
Wow.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by eaglechild: 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
Temistatics 007: you are not getting me,i meant how did the dog(captain) transport itself from europe to argentina?

Bwuhahahahahahahaha!!
I seriously thought u were being sarcastic, but u've kept pushing it.
U mean GERMAN Sheperd fron GERMANY to ARGENTINA abi?
U are irredeemably dumb!

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by optimus30: 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
ebamma: Its better i take care of a dog than some naija girls,if na me were die so,my girlfriend for don find anoda boyfriend one week after,see as dog get loyalty even when the owner no buy am blackberry and brazilian hair
GBAM,looooool,ewo ooo
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by crackhouse(m): 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2012
Dog with human brain.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by ben4reel: 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
Shady swag: That is one very wonderful pet.till death do them part
Hehehehe....even death could not do them part.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Donbasi(m): 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
So emotional there... Infact am gonna buy a dog and it must answer capitan

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by ignis: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
methodman: I now know why so many people fail exams. For those of u asking on how the dog feeds cant u all see dat it was clearly stated in the post? Na wah o. Simple post yet some cant comprehend. Smh
That's why most people fail comprehension.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by ajf(m): 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2012
Did you read the report at all? The people working at the cemetery said they feed it and the family also said they've never forgotten it...
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Yello1(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
dts just d plain truth brooo
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by ajf(m): 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2012
ceejay80s: I neva die my dog don run comot for my house 7yrs ago
You must be very cruel then...
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by binmacc(f): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
you no dey read english well... the cemetary manager now taking care of and feeding the dog......
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by binmacc(f): 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2012
you no dey read english well... the cemetary manager now taking care of and feeding the dog......
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by ajf(m): 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
eaglechild:

Bwuhahahahahahahaha!!
I seriously thought u were being sarcastic, but u've kept pushing it.
U mean GERMAN Sheperd fron GERMANY to ARGENTINA abi?
U are irredeemably dumb!
ROFLMFAO!!! LWKMD... That bros dull no be small...
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by andyanders: 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
igbsam: Maybe the man spirit dey come play with am.......u never can tell. Someone once saw my dad's ghost somewhere around apapa not knowing he's late. He booked an appointment with ma dad to come visit him the following day. When he came around, we broke the news to him dat he's been dead 3wks ago, how come he saw him the previous day and then booked an appointment with him? The guy just burst into tears, screaming and shouting. Maybe the dog dey see the man!

You are right. The man's spirit is living inside the dog hence what we are seeing.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by ajf(m): 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
crackhouse: Dog with human brain.
No. A dog with a dog brain, no human will ever do that...
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by umra8901(f): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
greateros: reminds me of the movie - Hachi: A Dog's Tale staring Richard Gere, Joan Allen and others.

A true live touching story about a dog that goes waiting for his owner at the train station even after his death. very touching movie - it will make you cry a river cry cry cry
It was such an emotional movie cry

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Ekans: 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2012
.Mr,read the story again.
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
blackchukky: Hmm if you really want to know why that dog keeps staying at it's late owner Graveside , go look for a Dog, scoop some of it's eye discharge and use it to rub your eyes, finally find a graveyard . I can assure you, you wld see many ghosts walking around.
chei! Omo you no lie oh! I just tried it. Can't just believe d number of ghost i'm seeing. I'm so scared! embarassed
Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by magrose2002: 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2012
THIS QUITE INTRESTING AND AMUSING. WONDERS WILL NEVER FAIL TO END. EVERYDAY NEW SUPRISES. TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
Chauvinistic nigerians. Why are you guys comparing the dog to women?.
Would you mourn your girlfriend that long before replacing her?
We have so many widows that have refused to remarry,How long will it take a widower to remarry?
You guys are always feeling like saints, when you are worse compared to women when it comes to loyalty.
'Wish our girls could be like this dog', Can you ever in your life be like that dog? Ask yourself that question before you judge another person.

Peace!!!
tinnymerit: How i wish our girls to be like this dog but ................................,loving to the end even at death.

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
Legit1: If only biitches could be so wink
Don't use your mother and sisters to jugde others. undecided

Re: Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2012
Dlyna:
Don't use your mother and sisters to jugde others. undecided
omo you harsh oh. tongue
but seriously you spoke d truth. Men..feeling like saints are worse dan women. They are less loyal dan women in relationships. It takes a woman so long before she can let go of her ex not to talk of a dead boyfriend or husband. But if na man?? pssst! Two weeks sef too much! Mtchew..

Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway / If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders / Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video)