Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) - Islam for Muslims (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (34903 Views)

40 Hadiths By Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) / Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) / I Am Sorry, O Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 10:24am On Sep 18, 2012
clek:
This is one of d coward muslims we aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ talking about!they don't think or reason before they react! Change your ways or you all that fight for stupid course will go to hell!

Wow! What a well thought-out post.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by hadbak: 10:46am On Sep 18, 2012
israel ben-zion:

U got it wrong. It is called 'Freedom of Expression'. Now, just what if what d movie portrayed was actually true? Just asking. Wouldn't d world hv a righ to know?
freedom of expresn indeed! Wake up! Freedom of speach has limit, tink it. If dey is complete unristricted freedom of speach 2 every idea don't u tink d world is in trouble for u n I.common sense is not common.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by hadbak: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2012
yeye4live: If I am a muslim cuse of all dis kiling n kiling I wil shaply convert 2christain or idol worshiper cuse u can't tell me taking my brodas life all in d name of religion is good in d site of Alah
tank God u aint a muslim. If I must leave Islam 4 any religion(whc I wil neva do)its definatly not xtianity cus its nonsense. Dancing makosa in d name of worship,hugin gals,fake miracles,dresin naked etc. LMAO. yeye 4 life!
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2012
hadbak: tank God u aint a muslim. If I must leave Islam 4 any religion(whc I wil neva do)its definatly not xtianity cus its nonsense. Dancing makosa in d name of worship,hugin gals,fake miracles,dresin naked etc. LMAO. yeye 4 life!

And no one will issue a fatwa on your head over your post, not even if you make a movie of it, though you certainly are wrong about Christianity.

See the difference.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by proo212(m): 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
Do Germans have the right to know that some people view the Holocaust as a lie and big fabrication? No, Germans are not allowed to deny or even question the official version of the Holocaust story meaning that even in certain "truths" are unquestionable.

Germany (and other countries) have laws expressly prohibiting denial of the Holocaust. The general idea is to limit mninmizing the scale and scope of the evils of the Holocaust - largely to ensure it does not repeat itself.
Thank You TroGunn

@vedaxcool, are we allowed to recognise the Armenian genocide without Turkey getting its knickers in a twist? The Church in Smryna suffered persecution

As much as I really don't regard the BBC, here you go. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-18758078
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Forester45(m): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2012
[quote author=earthgreeners]

why do u reason with ur butt.............what does Christianity has to offer?....i would rather become an atheist than convert to christianity (christianity is not even mention in the bible, we assume they are followers of christ). Sorry
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by vedaxcool(m): 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
TroGunn:

Germany (and other countries) have laws expressly prohibiting denial of the Holocaust. The general idea is to limit mninmizing the scale and scope of the evils of the Holocaust - largely to ensure it does not repeat itself.

oh! so you hypocrites can make laws to limit freedom expression? thank you for showing how people like you pay lip service to freedom of expression and are brain washed to invoke right of people to know when it suits your fancy!

TroGunn:
Not every Christian mocks his God. And it doesn't mean we should murder those who do. God is the judge and will do the right thing in His due time.

By violently avenging percieved insults on their prophet or Allah, muslims mock their Allah to the highest degree. It's a very stu.pid and dum.b human that decides to revenge on hehalf of God. That human is actually mocking God as being weak and incapable of defending Himself.

Yet, would you call the bible stupid and dumb, when God had to rely on people to avenge blasphemy on him? wasn't it the same bible that God kept encouraging the children of Israel to war with their neighbours, yet what stop people like you from reasoning about Leviticus 24: 14 -16 which recommend deaths sentence for blasphemers? yeah right,. keep mocking God, it is what you Christians do, you have no respect for your scriptures which criminals amongst you brethren use to smoke Marijuana, so don't hate others who do take their Lord and Creator seriously, Muslims reaction to the video has not followed Islamic traditions, so stop misrepresenting reality.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by vedaxcool(m): 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2012
proo212:

Thank You TroGunn

@vedaxcool, are we allowed to recognise the Armenian genocide without Turkey getting its knickers in a twist? The Church in Smryna suffered persecution

As much as I really don't regard the BBC, here you go. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-18758078

Illogical banters like these don't get my attention, as it is clear rather than address the issue, you prefer clinging unto prehistoric sentiments that is rooted in fanaticism.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by vemmawealth(f): 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2012
This Mclatunji of a guy na wah for u o! Reveal my post now. U dey hide woman post? Let's bare the whole truth and let d devil be ashamed.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by vemmawealth(f): 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2012
maclatunji:

Even this post is offensive to Muslims and as a result does break forum rules. "their unknown deity"? Some of you are incurable.

Ok, he's known. But when I quoted from his haddiths yesterday, u hid it. Why? You are not happy with those who disregard him yet you hid posts of those who recognize him too. Maclatunji, you are more than biased!!
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2012
vemmawealth:

Ok, he's known. But when I quoted from his haddiths yesterday, u hid it. Why? You are not happy with those who disregard him yet you hid posts of those who recognize him too. Maclatunji, you are more than biased!!

It's simple, you wouldn't recognise Sahih Bukhari if your life depended on it. Yet, you went to an anti-Islamic website to quote rubbish. If you want to learn and reflect Muslims quote from us and not people whose job it is to defame Islam and who get paid to do so

Would you go to learn how to be a man from a woman or vice versa? You will never learn and improve with your pitiable outlook. You're lucky I didn't ban you.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
vedaxcool:

oh! so you hypocrites can make laws to limit freedom expression? thank you for showing how people like you pay lip service to freedom of expression and are brain washed to invoke right of people to know when it suits your fancy!

Yet, would you call the bible stupid and dumb, when God had to rely on people to avenge blasphemy on him? wasn't it the same bible that God kept encouraging the children of Israel to war with their neighbours, yet what stop people like you from reasoning about Leviticus 24: 14 -16 which recommend deaths sentence for blasphemers? yeah right,. keep mocking God, it is what you Christians do, you have no respect for your scriptures which criminals amongst you brethren use to smoke Marijuana, so don't hate others who do take their Lord and Creator seriously, Muslims reaction to the video has not followed Islamic traditions, so stop misrepresenting reality.

The instructions God gave to the Jews then had it's reasons and it's time. It's not required of Christians and hasn't been for thousand of years. If you study the Bible you'll understand why and also why God ended the need for the laws of Moses, once Christ came. Christians are to imitate Jesus Christ and in Christ's life while on earth you see what it means to be a Christian.

You will not find the excuse you are seeking for your mindless violence in Christianity. If killing innocents is really how muslims take their "Lord and Creator seriously", then there's no more to be said on the subject. You are obviously not worshipping the actual Creator.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by vedaxcool(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2012
TroGunn:

The instructions God gave to the Jews then had it's reasons and it's time. It's not required of Christians and hasn't been for thousand of years. If you study the Bible you'll understand why and also why God ended the need for the laws of Moses, once Christ came. Christians are to imitate Jesus Christ and in Christ's life while on earth you see what it means to be a Christian.

You will not find the excuse you are seeking for your mindless violence in Christianity. If killing innocents is really how muslims take their "Lord and Creator seriously", then there's no more to be said on the subject. You are obviously not worshipping the actual Creator.

and the same you said and i quote:

TroGunn:

Not every Christian mocks his God. And it doesn't mean we should murder those who do. God is the judge and will do the right thing in His due time.

By violently avenging percieved insults on their prophet or Allah, muslims mock their Allah to the highest degree. It's a very stu.pid and dum.b human that decides to revenge on hehalf of God. That human is actually mocking God as being weak and incapable of defending Himself.

Now according to trugun, the God that sent Jesus, who gave the laws making blasphemy a capital offense was weak and incapable of defending himself.

TruGun keep mocking God, if you do not know the bible then shut up! We muslims do not play nor mock God, and again keep up the good work lying and misrepresenting the fact, if criminals took the law into their hands and killed an ambassador represent Islam to you, then we are very clear on one thing, that your ignorance is legendary in proportion and hence we cannot rely on it as being a gauge the truth nor coherent critique. Muslim killing innocent is a crime against Allah! it takes common sense to argue coherently!
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2012
vedaxcool:

You take your lord and creator seriously by taking another innocent life who does not even understand why he/she has to die just because a joker somewhere mocks your prophet. You need to educate yourselves on how serious energy can be used for right causes and not constant carnage in the name of God. But of course you will always have a defense and scripture quoted out of context for ridiculous causes and tomorrow you turn around and say you are in submission to God which kind of submission willfully commits murder and is cheered on by fellow adherents? which submission to God does not recognize the sanctity of another human life?You hope to terrorize people into respecting your religion and prophet? If it were just a one-off instance then it would be the case of a bad Muslim soiling the name of the religion but where an action becomes constant from different people from different nations at different times the ideology behind these actions become the problem. Actions preach louder than words.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by vedaxcool(m): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2012
andromida:

You take your lord and creator seriously by taking another innocent life who does not even understand why he/she has to die just because a joker somewhere mocks your prophet. You need to educate yourselves on how serious energy can be used for right causes and not constant carnage in the name of God. But of course you will always have a defense and scripture quoted out of context for ridiculous causes and tomorrow you turn around and say you are in submission to God which kind of submission willfully commits murder and is cheered on by fellow adherents? which submission to God does not recognize the sanctity of another human life?You hope to terrorize people into respecting your religion and prophet? If it were just a one-off instance then it would be the case of a bad Muslim soiling the name of the religion but where an action becomes constant from different people from different nations at different times the ideology behind these actions become the problem. Actions preach louder than words.

don't let me call mumum, olodo, dullard, . . ., coz I never said killing innocent is right. My point remains you christians insult, mock and mediocrize your God, we don't, it is written in the leviticus that the punishment for blasphemy is death! so, either trugun is calling God weak for relying on humans to effect the punishment or something is not just right with you nl Christians, I am buzzyzy bring something sensible on the table don't waste my time on your terrorism, coz i am feeling scared responding to your fanatical rants that resembles a threat to invoke leviticus 14 rule! shocked shocked shocked
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2012
and funny thing about this Muslim is that when
they debate on the internet about successful
Countries, they end up saying USA isn't a
Christan found country but will be fast to say otherwise
Once things like this happen!
They are fast to react on how bad USA is but also fast
to receive some billions from them as an aid!

Islam is a disaster to this world cry
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
vedaxcool:

don't let me call mumum, olodo, dullard, . . ., coz I never said killing innocent is right. My point remains you christians insult, mock and mediocrize your God, we don't, it is written in the leviticus that the punishment for blasphemy is death! so, either trugun is calling God weak for relying on humans to effect the punishment or something is not just right with you nl Christians, I am buzzyzy bring something sensible on the table don't waste my time on your terrorism, coz i am feeling scared responding to your fanatical rants that resembles a threat to invoke leviticus 14 rule! shocked shocked shocked

If you call me mumu ode dullard how does that affect me.? does it make it a fact? na you sabi. And the above remains your opinion. You did imply in your previous post that those who take their lord seriously can be provoked to extremities again actions preach louder than words. You are the one quoting leviticus 14 not i
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by vedaxcool(m): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2012
andromida:

If you call me mumu ode dullard how does that affect me.? does it make it a fact? na you sabi. And the above remains your opinion. You did imply in your previous post that those who take their lord seriously can be provoked to extremities again actions preach louder than words. You are the one quoting leviticus 14 not i

Prove the bolded if you are truthful, if not then you are no different from the great liar himself! Again leviticus calls for the death of blasphemers, and christians are here saying Blasphemers are innocent people. My point is being prove easily, they take their religion for a joke and want others to do the same!
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2012
vedaxcool:

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Onoru1(m): 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2012
Kobojunkie: 99.9 % of the people who reacted never saw the video and never will. They are what you will call wild animalgs . . .

Why don't you watch the way you comment or post in public media or social networks.

Try and avoid insulting people collectively.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color]
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by talk2xp: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2012
Islam is peace and continues to be. Though am not a muslim and cant be have read the english version of the Quran and it supports peace. A book that has a full chapter on Mary with exact facts and other prophets of God. I read the revelation and birth of Christ in the Quran and it was so factual. I use to ask myself why they fight for their religion and my conclusion is that its not because they think their God cant fight but its just the deliberate actions of some people to mock another and insult them that they have issue with. But I must also add that those muslims that understands the Quran wont pick harms. Its a fact that am 100% sure about. People say its a free world but the british royal family is suing a french journalist about tarnishing the image of their family. You know what I mean "the nude pix". Nobody loves to be insulted and thats a fact! So many of factual reports of pastors been into ritual, supporting homosexuality and even conducting gay weddings. But is that Christianity? Obviously not. Please let us learn to respect the other man's faith. God is love and love is God.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2012
vedaxcool:

and the same you said and i quote:

Now according to trugun, the God that sent Jesus, who gave the laws making blasphemy a capital offense was weak and incapable of defending himself.

TruGun keep mocking God, if you do not know the bible then shut up! We muslims do not play nor mock God, and again keep up the good work lying and misrepresenting the fact, if criminals took the law into their hands and killed an ambassador represent Islam to you, then we are very clear on one thing, that your ignorance is legendary in proportion and hence we cannot rely on it as being a gauge the truth nor coherent critique. Muslim killing innocent is a crime against Allah! it takes common sense to argue coherently!

You were busy supporting the violence and calling it taking your religion "seriously", blaming Christians for not taking their religion as serious. When I showed you the stupidi.ty of the actions, you jumped to bring in Leviticus that does not apply to Christians. Now you are calling those muslim rioters "criminals". You are just confused. Make up your mind whether you support the violence or not and stop fooling around.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by vedaxcool(m): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2012
vedaxcool:

Prove the bolded if you are truthful, if not then you are no different from the great liar himself! Again leviticus calls for the death of blasphemers, and christians are here saying Blasphemers are innocent people. My point is being prove easily, they take their religion for a joke and want others to do the same!

Now we all bear witness that andromida is a liar since she cannot prove her claim,

vedaxcool:

either she has serious comprehension issues or she has an innate ability to tell white elephant lies . . .
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by vedaxcool(m): 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2012
TroGunn:

You were busy supporting the violence and calling it taking your religion "seriously", blaming Christians for not taking their religion as serious. When I showed you the stupidi.ty of the actions, you jumped to bring in Leviticus that does not apply to Christians. Now you are calling those muslim rioters "criminals". You are just confused. Make up your mind whether you support the violence or not and stop fooling around.

lets list what your intellect could not bring itself to answer:
1. You trugun cliamed the following: " That human is actually mocking God as being weak and incapable of defending Himself. " then I showed you were the God that sent Jesus made blasphemy punishable by deaths, which is to be done by humans, again I ask does not that make the God you serve weak and incapable of defending himself? these are your words, if you cannot answer the question, which again shows you either ignorant or deliberately mocking your God, then do us a favour and shut up!

now let restate what I said and show that you thinking pattern is flawed and incapable of understanding basic and simple statements made, and your sounding more closely like the an extremist hell bent on framing people u do not like:
vedaxcool:

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
vedaxcool:

looks like you have serious comprehension issues because you wrote this.Now you will protest till this thread is closed.on one hand you try to pretend that muslims reaction to the video has not followed islamic traditions on the other hand you claim muslims are serious about their religion which is why they have to fight for God according to you lev 24: 14-16 supports your claim. You further imply that christians have no respect for their scriptures and that is why blasphemy is condoned. I know you will come out with another tirade of insults subtle and loud after all it is your forte.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
andromida:

looks like you have serious comprehension issues because you wrote this.Now you will protest till this thread is closed.on one hand you try to pretend that muslims reaction to the video has not followed islamic traditions on the other hand you claim muslims are serious about their religion which is why they have to fight for God according to you lev 24: 14-16 supports your claim. You further imply that christians have no respect for their scriptures and that is why blasphemy is condoned. I know you will come out with another tirade of insults subtle and loud after all it is your forte.

Now, this is an example of how to disagree/rebutt/argue as a Non-Muslim without contravening any rules. I might not agree with her ideas but you have to commend her civility.

Thank you Andromida
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2012
vedaxcool:

lets list what your intellect could not bring itself to answer:
1. You trugun cliamed the following: " That human is actually mocking God as being weak and incapable of defending Himself. " then I showed you were the God that sent Jesus made blasphemy punishable by deaths, which is to be done by humans, again I ask does not that make the God you serve weak and incapable of defending himself? these are your words, if you cannot answer the question, which again shows you either ignorant or deliberately mocking your God, then do us a favour and shut up!

I've explained that the Mosaic law had its relevance for Jewish nation at the time and is no longer required. It was a set of laws prescribing among other positives, punishment for murderers, fornicators, blashpemers, idolaters, etc to keep the people clean and in some cases God punished such ones directly. God eventually made the laws obsolete having served its purpose - act as a guardian till the Christ came. No one today glorifies God by committing acts of violence on his behalf. He's made it clear that vengeance is His.

now let restate what I said and show that you thinking pattern is flawed and incapable of understanding basic and simple statements made, and your sounding more closely like the an extremist hell bent on framing people u do not like:

Now you have come full circle to accept that the violence is wrong, just as the OP said. I agree completely with the OP. You started out with support for the violence as a way of being "serious" about God and have now seen the light. Go and sin no more.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Imoy(m): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2012
earthgreeners: why is it that the christians are always fast to react to any topic on islam......SMH.............
Hold your religion and stop insulting what others believe..........

the fact that u dnt react to actions doesnt mean others shouldnt................Islam preaches peace......

Muslims are more united, christianity is a divided religion
Are the killings of those innocent souls wot u call more united? May God forgive u n ur fellow brothers

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos) / List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State / Fornication With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.