Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Ex-miss World Beaten By Husband, Reports Him To The Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-miss World Beaten By Husband, Reports Him To The Police (1567 Views)

Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event / Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband / Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-miss World Beaten By Husband, Reports Him To The Police by Orikinla(m): 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
The famous 1999 Miss World who is also a famous Bollywood model and actress Yukta Mookhey has filed a complaint of domestic violence against her husband Prince Tulli after he battered her according The Times of India.

Re: Ex-miss World Beaten By Husband, Reports Him To The Police by alkadriyar(m): 6:09am On Sep 15, 2012
I use to think that poverty is responsible for this shit of men beating their wives. But am surprise to hear this happening among the elites.

(1) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Runs Mad. / Oh For The Love! ” Ladies Chase Me; Leave Bra,panties & Shirts At My Door” Lynxx / Why Tonto Dikeh Must Be Stopped- OJB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.