Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband (22938 Views)

Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured / Former Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete Shares Beautiful New Photos / Sylvia Edem Emechete Wows In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by queenst(f): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2016

Sylvia (nee Edem) who was Miss Nigeria 2002 and her husband of 10 years, Chris, look lovely in new photos shared by Sylvia on her Instagram page. The couple got married in 2006 and celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary a week ago. See more photos after the cut…

Source: http://timenaija.com/i/2016/04/25/new-photos-of-ex-miss-nigeria-sylvia-emechete-and-her-hubby/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by queenst(f): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by missingrib(f): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
this babe love tummy belt..... in love with belt. BTW she is beautiful

11 Likes

Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by sinaj(f): 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
missingrib:
miss belt lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by arena2007: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by folks4luv(f): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nice one. Really pretty. At least she has proven a girl can be a beauty queen and have a stable marriage. Role model to aspiring beauty Queens.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by gunther6(m): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
What is the net worth of that guy?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by 400billionman: 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
WHO SHE HELP ?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by DExplorer1: 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
They look good.
But why she tie belt for waist in all the pics and even rope for neck again like....

1 Like

Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by kobonaire(m): 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
She's da bomb 4 real

1 Like

Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by iornenge81(m): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
what am I suppose to do now!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by Pranxta(m): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
and how does this bring down the price of petrol
Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
Everything is beautiful on Nairaland. If you know any ugly girl or guy on Nairaland please post his or her picture on Nairaland for instant beautification.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by Evina(f): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
missingrib:

That's because it accentuates her tiny waist. Lovely figure. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by seunpas: 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
queenst:
she's beautiful! abi?
Ebi like
Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
hope they are blessed with kids. ten years is no joke. wishing them many more years together.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by adedam007(m): 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by seyiseni: 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
Beautiful people
Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by george4CHRIST(m): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
What did she have with belt? Abi dey swear for am for belt.....kai
Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by Dijaga(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
Na one of my friend Awakan Moses for Federal Poltechnic Ilaro first yanch her
honey pussy when she was running a part time program....she got great yanch according to info then..she later bleeped
daily times MD and won MGBN then,,,,,Happy for her though

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by rosieflower2(f): 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dijaga:
honey pussy when she was running a part time program....she got great yanch according to info then..she later bleeped
hmmmmm
Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by mccoy47(m): 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
Wow! Just wow
Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by mccoy47(m): 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dijaga:
U n ur friend.Smh
so y bring it up now?
I would hv insulted u now but I hv been banned 8times dis yr alone.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by Ninapha(f): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dijaga:

where is that medal for best gossip of the year. oya bring your neck.. congrats.

8 Likes

Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by nikkypearl(f): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by Houseofglam7(f): 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
Warrefa men!
Nairaland too like Amebo
Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by DBossNG(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
Good!
Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by darlenese(f): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dijaga:

An so

All the babes when u don bleep nor be human being go marry them?
Some pipo go talk as if na dem disvirgin their wives msheeeeew

6 Likes

Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by magnificientzaz(f): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dijaga:

The supposed 'history' isn't necessary.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by SweetieConstie(f): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
She's an extremely beautiful lady! grin
Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by UIA04(f): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
She has an inverted triangle shape like toke makinwa, hence the need to accentuate her shape, hence the belt.
Re: Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband by jojosweet(f): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
mccoy47:

U n ur friend.Smh
so y bring it up now?
I would hv insulted u now but I hv been banned 8times dis yr alone.
hahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With Adorable Selfie / Rich People Who Feared Giving Their Children Money / Helen Paul Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 37 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.