Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

How To Fall In Love With A Islamist Woman ? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How To Fall In Love With A Islamist Woman ? (1005 Views)

Are You A Muslim Or An Islamist? / Islamist Fighters Call For Sharia Law / Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fall In Love With A Islamist Woman ? by Ptolomeus(m): 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
I am not informed about Islam.
But I always wondered how you can fall in love with a man, a woman, whether she is fully covered from head to toe.
The question is serious, because I really want to know how a man islamist meets a woman ? ... how can he fall for her?
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Islamist Woman ? by Ptolomeus(m): 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
kool J: Fall wetin How can a minor 'fall'for a man her grandad's age? Or vice versa? Nobody falls in slavery bro.

Well for the more enlightened ones, be sure its this way...
Of course! ..
Exactly. That's my point ...
She may be a girl ... a minor ... or an old ...
It can be very ugly ... or beautiful ....
How to solve that the Islamists?
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Islamist Woman ? by vislabraye(m): 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
Convert into her religion. Receive bulala and she's all yours.
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Islamist Woman ? by tpia5: 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
Move to muslim section plz.
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Islamist Woman ? by Ptolomeus(m): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
tpia@:
Move to muslim section plz.
Tpia@
estimate:
This question in Islamic section can be interpreted as an offense.
My intention is not to offend anyone: I have made a healthy and honest question.
Why you instead of wanting to lead the forum, do not you contribute something positive?
My question can not be answered? Nobody knows the answer?
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Islamist Woman ? by Ptolomeus(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2012
vislabraye: Convert into her religion. Receive bulala and she's all yours.

Become a religion to know how you can fall in love with someone without seeing it?.
I do not find a good reason to become me to Islam. I believe that Islam should have better reasons to turn people ...
Or does not?

(1) (Reply)

The Dilemma Of The Muslim In The US Presidential Election / Not 'brainwashed': American Women Who Converted To Islam Speak Out / Is It Allow For Muslims To Kiss On Walimatul Nikkai Ceremonial Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.