Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) (2050 Views)

What The Bible Says About Mohammed (peace Be Upon Him) The Prophet Of Islam / The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer / Islam The Religion Of Doom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2012
Feedback
We've posted some of the feedback we've received from our guests. We have hidden their identities, unless the individual is obscenely offensive, threatening, or violent.

Muslims threatening

Here's just a little sampling of peaceful Muslims acting just like Muhammad did when confronted with those rational enough to question Islam. So, let's not be too critical of these misguided souls. They are simply doing what their doctrine, imams, prophet, and god all very distinctly tell them to do.

Craig Winn winn you ignorant & lier authour, how dare you write that false book   THE JEALOUS MUSLIM GROUP  1/3/2005

And in case you are a politically correct liberal reading these words and have been deceived into believing that Zulkifl is corrupting the message of Islam, read Prophet of Doom. In it you will find overwhelming documentation from the Islamic Qur'an and Hadith that Muhammad, Islam's lone prophet, did all of these things to those who exposed him as the fraud he actually was. In other words, Zulkifl's response, as barbaric, vulgar and violent as it is, is fundamental Islam.

These Islamic 'love letters' were not isolated cases from Muslims who had corrupted their religion. There are scores upon scores of them. Here is a sampling of another recent one.

Your already dead, you just don't know it yet,    Salman  1/1/0001

Did v muslims said anything aboutur religion, no v did'nt, so whyur are doing this, by this u thing that u'll successful inur mission, no, v muslims r not weak n v believe in Our God n Prophet Mohammad(PBUH) and all other prophets including Jesus, So you better stop writing this rubish, or oneday somebody will come and kill you, you will never know from where the bullet hit u -  Hassan Khan  1/1/0001

u filthy mother bleeping Naugthy-person,u stinky bastard husband of your mother and sister at once.your stinky and filthy hands and mouth both dont have any right to say and write any word in favour of my GREAT AND LOVING RASUL (SALLALLAH O ALEHE WASSALAM).instead of that u trying ko less his greatness.u will burning in the most dirtyest part of hell.and INSHA,ALLAH u will suffering in most dirtyest disease soon.and u will face most horrible and terrible slow death.u deserve slow death.u ask sudden death frm my ALLAH.but u will not die easily, u sleeps withur mother , ( bleep ) u mother fucker son of a devil and satan, satan is your true father.and he is talking by your dirty tongue.if u were in front of me i swear of my mother i cut your body in millions of pieces u mother fucker craig winn, u r not craig winn u r craig loose.and ask your mother who is your true father.i bet he must be devil.and watch below read carefully mother fucker this will turn your eyes open.Stop Hatred & Misinformation about the Best of Creation (peace be upon him) -   aamir khan  1/1/0001

This is to advice you that you should change your website into good. Note that Allah's curse will always be on you if you dont. You NaughtyPerson spreading rubbish about islam. If you dont care,never mind to stop it. HELL IS YOUR FINAL ABODE. USELESS CREATURES -  Ahmed Salam  1/1/0001

Be aware that Allah is behind you & you will never gain the calm of mind .Any person who defamed Prophet Mohammed or attempted to do so has ended in sikness of his body or madness of his mind. You are not fully aware of these facts and may even laugh at hearing this, but trust me when something like this happens to you then no treatment will avail you untill you become muslim and submit to Allah & his Prophet by reading the Quran you are now laughing at -  mahmoud bilal  1/1/0001

Mr. Craig Winn,
I must tell you that you are a big bastard. that ever born. you fucker. how dare you to insult the prophet of islam. mind you he is not god nor terrorist. he was born for peace on the planet. u r the greatest bulshit on this earth. you are evil of all evils.
S. Omar
Mob. (966) 5 715 3195,
Tel (966) 3 673 0373 (W),
Fax (966) 3 673 0357 (W)

Omar Sayed  1/1/0001

If you are a man of your words to meet me or tell me where i can meet u, i promise i will not leave u in this world i want to kill you and thats all. if you think you or your government or any one else can save u from me then be bold and come here and meet me , i'll tell u very clearly who is who and what is what,-   complex person  1/1/0001

hi Craig Winn,or crack mind
first of all i say my heartiest congradulations atur mission of givinghappiness to Satan,jews andur NaughtyPerson Masters. Israil have tofinished at any cost. u, mr.NaughtyPerson ,Jew, will also b killed from me like muslim. Okwhatsur mission now. i sujjest u to invite all people who dishonour our Prophet. Thenwe will Kill u like we killed (slaughter)your Army. we r the" Lions Of Desert" and ujakales how can stop us. Mr Craig Winn(crack)take a tight security please. if u dont, how can ishall enjoy to hunt u. Run forur life poor fox. Take the shadow under the Bottom ofdevil or in the joystick of satan. i know u r more than one. ok poor Dog,bark boy friend ofur mother -   Rangon Alhashmi Alqureshi  1/1/0001

MAY ALLAH's and JESUS and MOSES and MUHAMMAD's (peace be upon them) and everybodys curse be upon u and u get up with a heavy load on the day of resurrection. - Amen   Akbar  1/1/0001

Yo You Mother Fucker I Am Going Personaly Cut Your Throat Mate Just You Wait  Foga Miah  9/30/2004

You know what you are to be killed by a muslim. It is also said in our Book tHe Quran and it is said by Allah.I will kill you if you come infront of me.If you are dare come along I will wait for you.tell me the place and your address i will rech you. I promise. -  M Altaf  10/18/2004

Only Slaughtering like animals will works with you busters! For your info. Every Muslim knows how to slaughter buster's neck so wait for you turn!"   Obaid Al Alkeem  1/1/0001

You know what you are to be killed by a muslim. It is also said in our Book tHe Quran and it is said by Allah. I will kill you if you come infront of me.   Ahmed  4/22/2006

Now come on u so called Cruisiders.If u guys r string and barve enough,than I offer u guy,s to come to Afghanistan, Iraq, Kashmir, Chechnya, Pakistan, India, Thailand, Phillipine,s, Palestine, SudanKuwait, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, U.A.E.In any city or place in these countries.u just inform me that U r in these countries in some where and find me ,  Wa Allah, I swear ,  INSHALLAH ,  INSHALLAH ,  INSHALLAH ,  With the help of allah, I will find and Kill U with my own Bare hands.i also promise U that I will notUse Knife Gun or anything like that,just Bare Hands will play the role of Ak-47 to kill.like our own Muslim Brother AAMIR CHEEMA ettempt,s to kill that German Editor for publishing the Blasphamous cartoons.We r also proud of HIM.And I hope that INSHALLAH next number z mine bcz I will not let uShits live alone.I will B INSHALLAH able to find out u Dumb bleeping Shits  -  Ahmed  5/6/2006

If u Belive in your Jesus or what ever u belive u just give me your Address   Mohammed Altaf  9/10/2006

I would like to express my happeness to you to give me the reason to kill some americans living in our island. -   emanuill peratikos  9/16/2006

You disgust me! and at the same time you prove that the Quran is the TRUTH. Allah guides those who he wishes. You prove the Quran is the truth. Your understanding of the Quran is appauling. The most perfect slave and prophet of Allah (Mohammed, the messenger of Truth), warned all muslims against the brothers of Satan a.k.a urself. -  Asif Khan  2/8/2007

guess who american, poo we need to start the investigation again. by the way, you need to know how bad i need you to start, why, who knows more about
what you want to have. ie just you american, lets start again, lets play.
i love games.

by the way, theres no simple way to say this, but i bleeping enjoying your company. to time mark this so that your judge can pass the warrant, los angeles, bomb scare, and the flower box. i want more, lets see how you can give it to me.LETS PLAY, LETS HAVE SOME FUN.PS, check the url from the time of this email, it will be fun! bye bye the french canandian -  Jawad Karamali  4/15/2007

This is crazy , u guys cannot simply write these kind of things about our beloved prophet, He is innocent n no doubt abt tht. Almighty Allah has protected him n will protect his name n fame for sure. U guys may write anything abt islam but no matter wat u all write it wont effect our faith, u know wat it will only increase our faith,  N I tell u wat.Mr.Craig Winn, u need to pay for this, n u deserve to die soon , U don't belong to this world so its better for u to die, Beware for the attack n nobody can control us , ishaAllah, Allah Akbar, Allah is the greatest. -   Ahmed Siraj  5/6/2007

Your book is full of poo. You are a racist piece of poo. Islam is a religion full of peace. What you are saying goes against everything Islam stands for. I hope you are hiding because there are paople looking for you, you Naugthy-person. I hope you die and rot in hell. FUCKER!! -  elfarse nayima  6/13/2007
Hi There
Guess what i know where you live!
I kinda just found out, didnt take very long at all. (Im still at high school LOL)
After this message i might just ring my mate in ------, ---.
Mail me back to give me a reason not to.
Cos im pissed. REAL Pissed
Just let me no if you think im bluffing.
And i will let have you know i am not joking.
Regards
wink wink wink wink wink

good!

so "frosbel" claims to love muslims and hate Islam.but love to paint muslims he loves in bad light when they love what he hates.and why does he hate Islam while those he claims to love love islam that "frosbel" hates? "frosbel" hates Islam because he is jealous,a fanatic,extremist,bigot,zealot,and hater.

you can only go and die "frosbel".

I LOVE ISLAM!!!

take it or leave it!!!

do you now hate me?

LOL.if yes you can #### off.and if no,all the same $$$$ off.

LagosShia - 07/01/2012

your mother is vile for giving birth to an evil fool like yourself.[/b]what a [b]poisonous produce you are.you forget that[b] your god killed his son and would not forgive you without blood[/b].he also killed 50,000 for looking into "the ark of the lord".he ordered the israelites to kill everyone including children and only to spare virgins.

you are a foul devil!
the Quran contains the following verse:"seek refuge (of Allah) from the accursed satan.and we muslims repeat that everyday when we pray.

does your bible contain that?well,even if it may contain something a bit similar (which i doubt can be found in the bible) the bible and its pollution and immorality have satan's finger pring all over it.

christianity is roman and pagan myth.and also some imagination and hallucination from Paul whom you have accepted blindly as someone "inspired" based on his own account of himself.

the doctrines of christianity do not reflect the teachings of Jesus.that is evidence in the bible contradictions and bible verses which christians have gone against.also history of the formation of early christianity,the early church and christian movements opposed to the mighty roman catholic church of paganism all point to the fact that christianity was distorted.

Jesus could not have taught anything less than what Islam says of him.

LagosShia - 07-01-2012
Re: Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2012
LagosShia comes to mind smiley
Re: Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2012
what is ironic is the folks peppering their threat letters with claims that islam is still peace! grin
Re: Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) by LagosShia: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2012
frosbel:

LagosShia comes to mind smiley

good!

so "frosbel" claims to love muslims and hate Islam.but love to paint muslims he loves in bad light when they love what he hates.and why does he hate Islam while those he claims to love love islam that "frosbel" hates? "frosbel" hates Islam because he is jealous,a fanatic,extremist,bigot,zealot,and hater.

I LOVE ISLAM!!!

take it or leave it!!!

do you now hate me?

Re: Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2012
LagosShia:

good!

I LOVE ISLAM!!!

take it or leave it!!!

do you now hate me?

LOL.if yes you can[b] #### off.and if no,all the same $$$$ off.[/b]

grin

MAY Your blind eyes be opened and may your heart be turned away from demonic hate to the Love of Christ.

I assure you , in Jesus Christ you will find love.
Re: Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2012
LagosShia:

good!

I LOVE ISLAM!!!

take it or leave it!!!

do you now hate me?

such love and peace from allah.
Re: Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) by LagosShia: 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2012
frosbel:

grin

MAY Your blind eyes be opened and may your heart be turned away from demonic hate to the Love of Christ.

I assure you , in Jesus Christ you will find love.

i reject your evil wish in the Name of Allah the Most Merciful the Most Gracious!!!

if loving Christ (as),means worshipping him,then that love is satanic.

he never asked you to.as a muslim i love him.that is why when i mention his name you see me add "(as)".

davidylan:

such love and peace from allah.

why is it so easy for you christians especially an empty-headed fanatic as yourself to make human beings god?you have already considered that what i typed was typed by Allah.

is your nonsense you post here and stubbornly clinging on to them from jehovah?
Re: Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2012
LagosShia:

i reject your evil wish in the Name of Allah the Most Merciful the Most Gracious!!! and a heap of dead bodies

cool
Re: Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2012
LagosShia:

why is it so easy for you christians especially an empty-headed fanatic as yourself to make human beings god?you have already considered that what i typed was typed by Allah.

the very expression of your faith is a reflection of the spirit behind that faith. When you espouse nothing but hate and death for your fellow man, it is an indication of the evil that is behind the religion your purport to follow.
Re: Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) by LagosShia: 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2012
frosbel:

cool

so now you have gotten tired of fin.gering your bible wet.you are now fin.gering my post my editing it and adding your own words to it and making the addition bold?

why do you satanic evil "frosbel",the scum of nairaland and the laughing stock of all add the following words in my post : "and a heap of dead bodies " ?

davidylan:

the very expression of your faith is a reflection of the spirit behind that faith. When you espouse nothing but hate and death for your fellow man, it is an indication of the evil that is behind the religion your purport to follow.

little wonder Pastor Oyedepo called your christian sister from Imo "a foul devil".unfortunately Oyedepo and the rest of christianity does not know that you are all "foul devils".

so that girl from Imo state Oyedepo slapped hot for claiming to be a "winch for Jesus" is a reflection of the spirit of christianity.in other words you christians are also witches!!!that is going by Davidylan's logic or illogic.
Re: Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2012
LagosShia:

i reject your evil wish in the Name of Allah the Most Merciful the Most Gracious!!!

allah is NOT most merciful or gracious. He is a vicious, blood-thirsty demon. This is corroborated by the number of killings done in his name in the last 24 hrs.

LagosShia:

The term "satan" is more or less meaningless to muslims. He is nothing but a figment of your imagination . . . very little can be gleaned about him, why he exists, who he is or where he lives based on the quran alone. He is just a boogeyman, borrowed shamelessly from the bible.

LagosShia:

he never asked you to.as a muslim i love him.that is why when i mention his name you see me add "(as)".

you dont "love" Jesus and YET hate his own brethren. What you claim to "love" is an islamic invention, an insidious retelling of the real Jesus to conform with islamic myth. If you love Jesus then you would do a lot more than merely add (as) after his name . . . you would be just as vicious in defending his name just as you do mohammad no?
Re: Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) by LagosShia: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2012
davidylan:

allah is NOT most merciful or gracious. He is a vicious, blood-thirsty demon. This is corroborated by the number of killings done in his name in the last 24 hrs.

your mother is vile for giving birth to an evil fool like yourself.what a poisonous produce you are.you forget that your god killed his son and would not forgive you without blood.he also killed 50,000 for looking into "the ark of the lord".he ordered the israelites to kill everyone including children and only to spare virgins.

you are a foul devil!

The term "satan" is more or less meaningless to muslims. He is nothing but a figment of your imagination . . . very little can be gleaned about him, why he exists, who he is or where he lives based on the quran alone. He is just a boogeyman, borrowed shamelessly from the bible.
the Quran contains the following verse:"seek refuge (of Allah) from the accursed satan".and we muslims repeat that everyday when we pray.

does your bible contain that?well,even if it may contain something a bit similar (which i doubt can be found in the bible) the bible and its pollution and immorality have satan's fingerprint all over it.

you dont "love" Jesus and YET hate his own brethren. What you claim to "love" is an islamic invention, an insidious retelling of the real Jesus to conform with islamic myth. If you love Jesus then you would do a lot more than merely add (as) after his name . . . you would be just as vicious in defending his name just as you do mohammad no?
christianity is roman and pagan myth.and also some imagination and hallucination from Paul whom you have accepted blindly as someone "inspired" based on his own account of himself.

the doctrines of christianity do not reflect the teachings of Jesus.that is evident in the bible contradictions and bible verses which christians have gone against.also history of the formation of early christianity,the early church and christian movements opposed to the mighty roman catholic church of paganism all point to the fact that christianity was distorted.

Re: Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2012
LagosShia:

your mother is vile for giving birth to an evil fool like yourself.what a poisonous produce you are.[/b]you forget that [b]your god killed his son and would not forgive you without blood.he also killed 50,000 for looking into "the ark of the lord".he ordered the israelites to kill everyone including children and only to spare virgins.

you are a foul devil!
the Quran contains the following verse:"seek refuge (of Allah) from the accursed satan.and we muslims repeat that everyday when we pray.

does your bible contain that?well,even if it may contain something a bit similar (which i doubt can be found in the bible) the bible and its pollution and immorality have satan's finger pring all over it.

the doctrines of christianity do not reflect the teachings of Jesus.that is evidence in the bible contradictions and bible verses which christians have gone against.also history of the formation of early christianity,the early church and christian movements opposed to the mighty roman catholic church of paganism all point to the fact that christianity was distorted.

Allahu Akbar !!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go on Bro. You are not very far from joining Hezbollah !!!
Re: Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) by LagosShia: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2012
frosbel:

Allahu Akbar !!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"praise" your yeye "lord"!!!
Re: Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) by LagosShia: 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2012
frosbel:

Go on Bro. You are not very far from joining Hezbollah !!!

and if you truly dont follow the propaganda machine of the zionist terrorists in israel,you would know that Hezbollah is a symbol of honor and pride to every muslim who is sincere and sane.
Re: Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2012
LagosShia:

your mother is vile for giving birth to an evil fool like yourself.what a poisonous produce you are.you forget that your god killed his son and would not forgive you without blood.he also killed 50,000 for looking into "the ark of the lord".he ordered the israelites to kill everyone including children and only to spare virgins.

you are a foul devil!

you have definitely convinced me that Allah indeed is merciful and most gracious . . .

LagosShia:

[b]the Quran contains the following verse:"seek refuge (of Allah) from the accursed satan".[/b]and we muslims repeat that everyday when we pray.

does your bible contain that?well,even if it may contain something a bit similar (which i doubt can be found in the bible) the bible and its pollution and immorality have satan's fingerprint all over it.

ok so? who is this "accursed satan"? where did he come from? why is he accursed? when was he created and why? why shld you seek refuge from him? is he a man, angel, demon or what? the quran asks you to repeat a meaningless phrase mindlessly and without thought and you think that is just fine?

LagosShia:

the doctrines of christianity do not reflect the teachings of Jesus.that is evident in the bible contradictions and bible verses which christians have gone against.also history of the formation of early christianity,the early church and christian movements opposed to the mighty roman catholic church of paganism all point to the fact that christianity was distorted.

and these "teachings of jesus" would be where in your quran?
Re: Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2012
LagosShia:

and if you truly dont follow the propaganda machine of the zionist terrorists in israel,you would know that Hezbollah is a symbol of honor and pride to every muslim who is sincere and sane.

If any other deluded christian is in doubt that the idea of a "moderate" muslim is a huge dishonest myth . . . then look no further than this blatant display of support for terrorists and suicide bombers. Are we still surprised at the loud silence of these folk to the evil of boko haram? I'm not.
Re: Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) by LagosShia: 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2012
davidylan:

you have definitely convinced me that Allah indeed is merciful and most gracious . . .
thats your business.

ok so? who is this "accursed satan"? where did he come from? why is he accursed? when was he created and why? why shld you seek refuge from him? is he a man, angel, demon or what? the quran asks you to repeat a meaningless phrase mindlessly and without thought and you think that is just fine?
what is the meaning of "satan"?does "satan" or "the devil" in your bible have a name? "satan" can be referred to Iblis and even humans and spirits who rebel and work against God's will.so figure it out.that phrase is indeed very worry to a satan like yourself.

and these "teachings of jesus" would be where in your quran?

get a copy or search it online.
Re: Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2012
LagosShia:

what is the meaning of "satan"?does "satan" or "the devil" in your bible have a name? "satan" can be referred to Iblis and even humans and spirits who rebel and work against God's will.so figure it out.that phrase is indeed very worry to a satan like yourself.

you certainly have never read a bible.

LagosShia:

get a copy or search it online.

obviously you ignorant twerp know such isnt there, which is why you take the typical islamist escape route.
Re: Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) by LagosShia: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2012
davidylan:

If any other deluded christian is in doubt that the idea of a "moderate" muslim is a huge dishonest myth . . . then look no further than this blatant display of support for terrorists and suicide bombers. Are we still surprised at the loud silence of these folk to the evil of boko haram? I'm not.

you are a fool one more time.if "moderate" means going against freedom fighters who resist israeli and zionist occupation and defending their land,then you are deluded.muslims should fool themselves no longer that dialogue with fanatics serves any good than their plans to deceive the unsuspecting.what makes hezbollah "terrorists"?because israel and america says so? so do you know that they are voted for in their country's parliament and have ministers in their country's government? do you know they have a majority with their allies among which is the largest lebanese christian party in lebanon in both government and parliament? may be you should tell those christians who ally with hezbollah they are "terrorists" as well.

there is really nothing as "moderate".it is either you are muslim following islam or you are not.killing innocent people as boko haram does is not islam.but evil and fanatics like yourself make them and call them "islamist" even when nothing about them is muslim or islamic."moderate" is a word forged to force muslims into submission.are you moderate yourself?
Re: Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) by LagosShia: 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2012
davidylan:

you certainly have never read a bible.
you certainly know your bible less than i do.

there is no name for the serpent that tricked Eve in the garden based on the bible story on eden.

if you mistake "lucifer" for a name,then know that that word is not biblical.it is as biblical as the word "trinity" which was fin.gered into the bible as an interpolation.

obviously you ignorant twerp know such isnt there, which is why you take the typical islamist escape route.

go and learn.

(1) (Reply)

The Role Of An Islamic Charity In Ramadan / In Need Of A Muslim Sister For a Second Wife / April Fool’s Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.