Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare (35528 Views)

Psquare's Lola Omatayo And Wizkid's Tani Omotayo Are Blood Sisters (LOOK) / Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare / Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by vislabraye(m): 11:29am On Sep 17, 2012
Una get time O !!
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 17, 2012
timbros:

Which of their reply is daft? Maybe they should have outrightly said YES WE WILL MARRY P-SQUARE ANYTIME ANYDAY?? Or probably 'HELL NO!' would have been the best reply?
Please what is daft about their reply?
My response and that of Jenny I think is not based only on this thread, these girls have been all over the news and tabloids recently promoting or selling wetin na only them sabi. I have seen a handfull of their movies and i see no talent. So my response is based more on the reason for the recent influx in the media than just this thread.
What exactly are they selling? When artists or actors go on this kind of media blitz it means they have a new movie out or one coming out, these ones have none, so I am trying to understand the new marketing scheme and what it is they are marketing?
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by lightheart(m): 11:35am On Sep 17, 2012
The way y'all just left the journalist and punching the Anekes reflects a partial reason for the sorry state of our dear country, Nigeria. grin

Asides, those Aneke twins are well padded. See meat!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by timbros(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2012
debrief08:
My response and that of Jenny I think is not based only on this thread, these girls have been all over the news and tabloids recently promoting or selling wetin na only them sabi. I have seen a handfull of their movies and i see no talent. So my response is based more on the reason for the recent influx in the media than just this thread.
What exactly are they selling? When artists or actors go on this kind of media blitz it means they have a new movie out or one coming out, these ones have none, so I am trying to understand the new marketing scheme and what it is they are marketing?

Thanks for the clarification. Personally, this is the first time ive come across this twins sef. Dont know them before so my comment is based on what i read in this thread. I see nothing bad in this interview....but if they are attention seekers, na them sabi...

2 Likes

Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by Emylexray(m): 11:37am On Sep 17, 2012
uche13: Now I am convinced that so may people on this site don't read before posting .

Isn't it clear that the twins merely answered the question put forward by the reporter undecided.

Did they mention P-square out of the blues.

Pschewww

Next please!
God bless you my brother, when i read the first three comments, i had to scroll up and read the interview again, to the best of my deduction, the girls did justice to the questions, how are the girls seeking for attention? no wonder 2face has baby mamas because the gullible girls believe once one is famous, then one shouldn't think twice before saying yes! to him.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by Okijajuju1(m): 11:47am On Sep 17, 2012

1 Like

Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by Emylexray(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2012
Some criticisms here on nairaland are so senseless.
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2012
debrief08:

What exactly are they selling?

half naked photoshopped bodies with disgusting purple lip stick. have you seen their movies and the way the talk? lips are angrily shooting out like they just sucked on sour oranges. their accent and voice? very igbotic and undesirable, a man will hear their voice and lose erecti0n for the rest of his life.

Their stoopidty and quest for attention is annoying to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2012
Okija_juju: Did these hoes say they were Christians?

good question
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2012
jennykadry:

half naked photoshopped bodies with disgusting purple lip stick. have you seen their movies and the way the talk? lips are angrily shooting out like they just sucked on sour oranges. their accent and voice? very igbotic and undesirable, a man will hear their voice and lose erecti0n for the rest of his life.

NA WA O!!!! Babe take it easy on them nau! I almost shed tears reading your comment.chei!
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by ifeci: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2012
who r these Ateke twins? are they Ateke toms offspring? Btw, Psquare r too fine and too tushed for these Atutu puyoyos' sad
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2012
If every girl has attained their ''level in christianity'' then there would be alot of men going blind.lol.
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2012
berem: NA WA O!!!! Babe take it easy on them nau! I almost shed tears reading your comment.chei!

I've got a box of Kleenex tissues if you want some
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by Coldfeet(f): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2012
jennykadry:

they should go and sit down joooo. these attention seeking girls have been giving dumb interviews for weeks now
. As if your own silly comments aint attention seeking the girls simply answered a silly question the best way possible from a verry silly repeater.

1 Like

Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by ifeci: 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2012
jennykadry:

Chei! Fear catch me, I almost loose erecti0n reading ur comment!
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by Orikinla(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
DonHummer: Lol....y ar dey answerin a question no one askd dem....
As if p square will evn look @ dem twice....

[size=18pt]The girls hot o!

Paul and Peter dem blokos don dey hot for the Aneke twins?
But since the P-Square twins dey flirt like dogs, make the Aneke twins beware of them.
One of them already has a kid from philandering in town and expecting the second kid from the same Lola Omotayo without even popping the question?
Only irresponsible men impregnate girls without marrying them.[/size]

P-Square's Peter Dazzles Heartthrob, Lola Omotayo With Surprise Birthday Bash**Steps Out With Father-In-Law [Photos]
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/18766/2/p-squares-peter-dazzles-heartthrob-lola-omotayo-wi.html
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by yeye4live(m): 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2012
Abgei let me hear word here joor,den who s p square too re dey God,d girls gave d perfect answer ,u tink say P square re mariagable I pity u,den go gve ur sistas 2dem naa rubish .
Next topic joor

2 Likes

Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2012
Coldfeet: . As if your own silly comments aint attention seeking the girls simply answered a silly question the best way possible from a verry silly repeater.

who answers silly questions? silly people.

they are very stooopid, yes i said it
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by Coldfeet(f): 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2012
Shaw007: thank you jare!! C dem talking as if the brothers are already at their feetgrin
You obviously can't read or simply can't comprehend simple English!!! The girls are being interviewed!!!!! By a reporter!!!!! Who asked them a stewped questions!!!! And they smartly answered it!!!!! But of course envy and mumuism wouldn't let you and co leave a sensible comment mtweews!

1 Like

Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2012
silly gals cool
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by ifeci: 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2012
Coldfeet: You obviously can't read or simply can't comprehend simple English!!! The girls are being interviewed!!!!! By a reporter!!!!! Who asked them a stewped questions!!!! And they smartly answered it!!!!! But of course envy and mumuism wouldn't let you and co leave a sensible comment mtweews!

How did they smartly answer it? by giving their husbands condom when they r going out...dts smart enuf I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by LeJeun3: 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2012
This doen't make any sense. shhhhhhhhhh.................. grin
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
ifeci:

How did they smartly answer it? by giving their husbands condom when they r going out...dts smart enuf I guess.

lmao abeg leave me o. That condom line cracked me up. Very dumb girls.

see their mouths like ....'we will pamper our husbands so much that they will not look outside and we will also give them condoms to go out with' fcktards. Is that what their god told them marriage is all about?

Silly is an understatemement where these girls are concerned
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by ceejay80s(m): 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2012
1st page = 10kb, 2nd page= 10kb, 3rd page= 7kb, reply page=11kb. I cant believe i wasted all these kb of internet data for this, i rather would have used it to open www.phonerotica.com
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by Coldfeet(f): 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2012
jennykadry:

Are you for real? Is this what envy reduces people to? Anyway let me leave desperate old hags to nag on.

1 Like

Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2012
Coldfeet: You obviously can't read or simply can't comprehend simple English!!! The girls are being interviewed!!!!! By a reporter!!!!! Who asked them a stewped questions!!!! And they smartly answered it!!!!! But of course envy and mumuism wouldn't let you and co leave a sensible comment mtweews!
abeg help me tell the olodo! Na dis kind thing make me I no dey like write sonetin for english because some people think say dem sabi english pass queen eliza! E don reach time for nairaland to dey use pidgin dey post topic.I tire for some people o! See as dem jos the abuse the girls as if dem better pass dem.shooo! the girls make sense die wether una like am or not.anybody wey no like them abeg I get omo water and kerosene make im come drink.nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
Coldfeet: Are you for real? Is this what envy reduces people to? Anyway let me leave desperate old hags to nag on.

LMAO Na so e pain you? grin grin grin grin grin are you done calling me names? kiss keep insulting me even though i have not insulted you but i sure know how to push your button cool

i repeat, they are mentally retarrrdeddd worthless pieces of thrash. Those girls, are cheap fame possessed lunatics. bunch of ugly female touts
cool cool
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2012
What will psquare see in these talentless frogs?
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by nannyo(f): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2012
@poster, u dey craz to make me think say Psquare proposed to them. embarassed now to these tw ;Din gals, I guess them they try to attract psquare. If p square get serious gf, then holy ghost fire
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by wellmax(m): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
shykeys: Aneke Twins: If they come, we would have to pray over it. We can’t just say yes to them, except if it’s the will of God. With the level we’ve attained in Christianity, we can’t just say yes to anybody that comes seeking our hands in marriage.
Level of Christianity indeed.
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by Coldfeet(f): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
jennykadry:

LMAO Na so e pain you? grin grin grin grin grin are you done calling me names? kiss keep insulting me even though i have not insulted you but i sure know how to push your button cool

i repeat, they are mentally retarrrdeddd worthless pieces of thrash. Those girls, are cheap fame possessed lunatics. bunch of ugly female touts
cool cool
Am sorry ma na my eba wey no wan gree cold quick quick they make me parra anyway e don cold now so my manners are back!! Olive branch I present to thee........

1 Like

Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by adeoluwa90: 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2012
c as dem b sef..ttscheww! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia's Joint Turned Into A Strippers Club? / Tonto Dikeh Attends Owambe In See-Through Outfit / "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.