Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare (35529 Views)

Psquare's Lola Omatayo And Wizkid's Tani Omotayo Are Blood Sisters (LOOK) / Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare / Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by cherrycoco(f): 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hmmm,bt dis reporter sef get mind oo.hw him go jst take dis gels off guard wit dis kind of question.is psquare d only twins in d industry.they answared correctly,atleast they neva mouthed or called dem names like soo many of dem celeb
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by vanstanzy(m): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2012
timbros:

The reporter asked them for their opinion... Stop basing your comment only on titles. Read the body before u comment...

Sorry mehn, My question wasn't meant to be literal.
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by Goldieluks: 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2012
Good riddance to two most ugly bi.tches feeling on top the world, nonsense!!!
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by babsadewa(m): 12:49am On Sep 18, 2012
Dis is absolutely rubbish...
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by Ranoscky(m): 2:28am On Sep 18, 2012
And it made the front page.
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by treschic1: 5:16am On Sep 18, 2012
kokoA: grin some girls can dream sha.. See dese atutupoyoyos ma dey form chicks..
ROMBWL (rollin on my bed with laughter) oh God!!
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by OneNaira6: 5:34am On Sep 18, 2012
The newspaper looks like a tabloid. The interview looks like a tabloid.

If it looks like a duck, swim like a duck and quack like a duck then it must be a duck.

I doubt the girls did this interview.
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 18, 2012
timbros:

I'm beginning to suspect u have a personal beef against this twins. Must u use strong words against them in all ur posts about them? Ok they are ugly attention seekers, but must u go to the extreme to make ur point?
Sorry to say this, but ur posts are becoming immature..

I never claimed to be mature so where did you read that from?
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by timbros(m): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2012
jennykadry:

I never claimed to be mature so where did you read that from?

No wonder! Forgive me for thinking ur matured in the first place... tongue
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by vanstanzy(m): 9:04am On Sep 18, 2012
timbros:

Bros, don't mind jennykadry. Her beef with the Aneke twins is a woman-woman thing, u know women are their own worst enemies. Ladies, I never said that o. grin grin grin
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by KakiP(m): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2012
Playing hard to get.
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by apiki: 10:00am On Sep 18, 2012
This is pure advertisment. P square won't even notice them. tongue
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 18, 2012
timbros:

Forgive me for thinking you were smart enough to read my location before commenting.
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by Bluemoon1(f): 11:05am On Sep 18, 2012
ah ah! see headlines na...and people are insulting them. they were asked a question and they answered that they would pray abt it what's so wrong abt that?
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by ignis: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2012
kokoA: grin some girls can dream sha.. See dese atutupoyoyos ma dey form chicks..
I tire oh
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by sebyluv(m): 11:36am On Sep 18, 2012
Pls who r d ANEKEs?
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by timbros(m): 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2012
jennykadry:

Forgive me for thinking you were smart enough to read my location before commenting.

Wetin i wan find for ur location before i reply ur comment? The mistake i did was i never read the first part of ur signature before replying u. Sorry...
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by timbros(m): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2012
vanstanzy:

Bros, don't mind jennykadry. Her beef with the Aneke twins is a woman-woman thing, u know women are their own worst enemies. Ladies, I never said that o. grin grin grin

No mind them grin
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2012
I don't think these girls gave the right answer(s) for two reasons:

[size=5pt]1. They worwor.[/size]
2. Paul and Peter are both taken. Peter is expecting his second child. If na me, anyone who has a girlfriend or boyfriend is off limits. I won't even consider it. I certainly wouldn't want a man with two kids either, otherwise my marital door would remain forever open. This has nothing to do with God or divine intervention leading me to those guys. You don't need a man who's already with another woman. If he can leave her for you, then he can leave you for another her.
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by onyis: 6:20am On Sep 19, 2012
their is something that is not clear to me here, is it dat the journalist approached them without any link between them and p2s,or they are dreaming of having twince brothers as their husband cos they are frm the same geographical region, pls some body should put me on the right track here
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by zikaC(f): 8:01am On Sep 19, 2012
D problem ppl hav here is dat dey read headline ad see picture den start writing rubbish wit out going deep into d story who is fooling who nw u dat see pics ad read headline den start writing rubish, dis girls ans d questions very well cous journalists goes deep ‎​in question trying to gt tings out frm ppls muth but dis girls we're smart enough to be on point. So u A B C D writers keep it up hisssssssSsssss am sure if such question shld come ur way u'll nt even knw wat to ans.
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by LuvMercy(f): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2012
Why the interviewer go ask weda dem go marry psquare at all,as if psquare even knw dem or go toast dem.
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by timbros(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2012
ogugua88: I don't think these girls gave the right answer(s) for two reasons:

[size=5pt]1. They worwor.[/size]
2. Paul and Peter are both taken. Peter is expecting his second child. If na me, anyone who has a girlfriend or boyfriend is off limits. I won't even consider it. I certainly wouldn't want a man with two kids either, otherwise my marital door would remain forever open. This has nothing to do with God or divine intervention leading me to those guys. You don't need a man who's already with another woman. If he can leave her for you, then he can leave you for another her.

So what would have been the right answer when a reporter, out of the blue ask them about marrying P2 when there was no link whatsoever if P2 proposed or even toasted? If it were u, how will u answer?
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2012
The reporter was daft for asking such a question, but that's his job. As for me, I would've said no. I don't know them. They don't know me. I'm not interested in them. They're not interested in me. Simples.
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by vanstanzy(m): 11:12am On Sep 19, 2012
timbros:

No mind them grin

I can count myself lucky that i've not been attacked for my comment. Now, i'll just quietly walk outta here and we'll pretend i said nothing.
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by timbros(m): 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2012
ogugua88: The reporter was daft for asking such a question, but that's his job. As for me, I would've said no. I don't know them. They don't know me. I'm not interested in them. They're not interested in me. Simples.

Exactly!

The reporter is not supposed to bring Psquare into the interview. the question put the girls in a spot and they answered it the best they could: not giving a direct answer.
I would have done the same if in their shoe.
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by timbros(m): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
vanstanzy:

I can count myself lucky that i've not been attacked for my comment. Now, i'll just quietly walk outta here and we'll pretend i said nothing.

lol wait make we follow comot together grin
Re: Why The Anekes Cant Accept Psquare by chiswaggs: 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
vanstanzy:

These girls are too damn sensitive and desperate, period. grin grin Who the fu.c.k asked 'em for their opinion anyway? angry angry
the reporter did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia's Joint Turned Into A Strippers Club? / Tonto Dikeh Attends Owambe In See-Through Outfit / "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.