Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,786 members, 7,956,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” (25443 Views)

Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) / Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Itohen: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2012
Mr. Ibu earns his living clowning. For over 2 decades, he has remained one of Nigeria’s first-class wits. Slapstick or sitcom, any genre of comedy is right up his path. He is best of the best in an ‘overflowing world of comedians’; a Katt Williams and Lee Evans rolled into one. But unknown to many, Mr. Ibu, whose real name is John Okafor has a burning desire.

The Enugu State-born thespian in a recent interview gave what many would tag ‘Soccer Shocker when he said he would not mind to be interred at Stamford Bridge, the home ground of European Champions, Chelsea Football Club. He said: “Yes of course, blue is the colour of my blood. It runs in my blood stream. I will remain a Chelsea fan until I die. When you love something, you must be addicted to it. A typical example is Indian hemp smokers. They only understand languages relating to Indian hemp. When an Indian hemp smoker is talking, his spirit can automatically tell him to shut up and he will obey. The same Indian hemp spirit can equally order him to pull off his clothes and go naked. The message I am passing to you is that I am completely addicted to the affairs of Chelsea as a football team. I love Chelsea so much that I don’t care if I’m buried at Stamford Bridge.

“Funny enough, all Chelsea victories are magical. If you want to know whether I am a true fan of Chelsea ask me the names of all their players and the positions they play. I can also tell you the best player in every position. Anelka was a roving player that helps other strikers when he was around. The only problem he had was inconsistency. He does well, sometimes he functions well, and some other times he does not. My problem with Mata is that he is a one legged player. Hulk is supposed to be with us but I do not know what happened. I call him Incredible Hulk because he wears the look. I am happy that Hazard is now with us and has been doing very well since he came on board.” He added.

The full interviewed was published in the current edition of Entertainment Express Newspaper.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/09/15/i-want-buried-stamford-bridge-nollywood-actor-mr-ibu/

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2012
See as my man dey analyse Chelsea. Meanwhile, lol @ the Indian Hemp analogy. This man no well at all.
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Tascocent(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2012
4 him mind abi, no b only Stamford bridge...................if Dem burry am der, make i die.
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by slimyem: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2012
lol.
He's a joker for reals!!!

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by edlion57(m): 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2012
why nt white house

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Ofeakwu(m): 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2012
Mr Ibu!, ur head dey dia!
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by mbhs139(m): 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2012
edlion57: why nt white house

abi 3rd mainland bridge or carter bridge. even river niger bridge is there. that one is closer to his ancestors

10 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Jumusash: 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2012
Up blues. Its in our blood always
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Bsmartt(m): 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2012
grin grin grin lol!

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Evergreen4(m): 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2012
No be only stanford bridge, na for river niger bridge dem go bury am
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2012
Stamford bridge....indeed,na Onikan stadium dem go bury am....and this made it to the front page..nairaland,Seun you are loosing it.wetin concern us for person burial.
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by DICKtator: 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2012
Like the club gave a f.uuck about him. Why don't he ask to be interred in his home town or rather state where a novelty match would be played in his honour? And a fully recognised state funeral would be accorded to this illustrious son by his people. Luckily he is a clown so I would not say he has shot himself in the foot going by his statement!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by freecocoa(f): 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2012
Mstchew.undecided
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Detonatorrex(m): 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2012
hehehe..so mr ibu like better thing.when im die and them bury am 4 aba cemetry or im back yard,he fit resurrect carry imself go stamford grin

6 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2012
Na today i know say u be alien mr ibu, ur blood na blue abi

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by tellwsdom: 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2012
Mr Ibu?? Another boko haram?? sad

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2012
lmfao!!! Stanford bridge ko, Ojuelegba bridge ni.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by moderatorr: 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2012
haters gon' hate.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Excelboi(m): 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2012
He is just clowning around!
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by valentino14: 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2012
up blues...even mr ibu na chelsea fan...

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by twin7: 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2012
I did laff sha...dts d idea afterall.
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2012
Mr. Ibu is not well...He's a real clown.
'You can imagine his analysis about an indian hemp addict'.
So he sabi football like this.
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by valentino14: 11:41pm On Sep 15, 2012
freecocoa: Mstchew.undecided
why U̶̲̥̅̊‎​​ kum dey hiss? Haters...
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by andicod1st(m): 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2012
@OP..pls tell me u rephrased those lines of his nd stil didnt relate them in reported speech anyway.. Yes!! Tell me he spoke in pidgin nd u decided to relate it to us in plain english 'cos i find it difficult to believe that he spoke such english as we all know him 4 pidgin english d type of movie he's acting doesn't matter.
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by misreal(m): 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2012
tellwsdom: Mr Ibu?? Another boko haram?? sad
u dull pas fish

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by bigmaut: 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2012
Why shld that make front page ?how does that affect d price of garri in d mkt?am going 2 quit nairaland 4 this.
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Tinyemeka(m): 11:59pm On Sep 15, 2012
smiley Don't mind me O.
The comments were few, but the number of viewers indicated otherwise. I got tempted. No be my fault. smiley

BTW, what is wrong in a guy broadcasting his last wish about where he wants to be interred. You don't like it?
- Go swim in a well.
- Use ur head to demolish 3rd Mainland bridge.
- Go mop the river Niger.
- Go wash a live transformer.

a) Do all of the above.
b) Thunder fire you.
c) Kindly migrate to another thread.
Choose one.
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by vislabraye(m): 11:59pm On Sep 15, 2012
The day e happen, Chelsea go go relegation and no go come out again.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Exponental(m): 12:01am On Sep 16, 2012
Mr Ibu...good 2 dream but u aint recognized. U better buy a land in ur village n ask 2 be buried there with chelseas jersey n other chelsea's outfits/effizzies (such as blue coffin, flag n many more)

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by ikennaobi(m): 12:06am On Sep 16, 2012
This man will not stop to be funny!

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by odumchi: 12:06am On Sep 16, 2012
A typical example is Indian hemp smokers. They only understand languages relating to Indian hemp. When an Indian hemp smoker is talking, his spirit can automatically tell him to shut up and he will obey. The same Indian hemp spirit can equally order him to pull off his clothes and go Unclad

This Indian hemp analogy is hilarious! "Indian hemp spirit" indeed!

grin
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by folahann(m): 12:07am On Sep 16, 2012
Guys, this doesn't really mean he should be buried there. He's just trying to show how much he loves Chelsea.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers / Speed Darlington Protests Against BBNaija For Using Song BangDadaDan Without Pay / Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.