Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” (25321 Views)

Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) / Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by harlos: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2012
he is automatically telling u he is a die hard fan of my club...CHELSEA!!!.

Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by timbros(m): 7:43am On Sep 16, 2012
eduson33: Madam abeg,
mix akamu and yam,
add salad,2 plantain,some kpomo and kunu.
Spray stew on top if possible.

muntulla grin
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by IFEDILIEZE(m): 8:05am On Sep 16, 2012
Yomieluv: Stamford bridge....indeed,na Onikan stadium dem go bury am....and this made it to the front page..nairaland,Seun you are loosing it.wetin concern us for person burial.
blessed b d soul dt reamains a child when most people wont even smile
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by b03liberty(m): 8:15am On Sep 16, 2012
...or ranger 's stadium
edlion57: why nt white house
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by ajbabs(m): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2012
Mr Ibu !!! Ah, my wish for you is that your wish shoud be granted by God Almighty.
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by ejifranks(m): 8:18am On Sep 16, 2012
INFERIORITY COMPLEX AT ITS HIGHEST PEAK NA HIM DE WORRY ALL OF UNA!!!!! angry angry angry WHATS WRONG WITH IBU'S WISH TO BE BURIED IN STAMFORD BRIDGE, WHAT IS SPECAIL ABOUT THAT BRIDGE SELF....AT LEAST HE HAS A DREAM THAT COULD YET BE ACHIEVED SOMEHOW grin grin grin grin grin grin grin DONT ASK ME HOW.... undecided undecided undecided undecidedBLUES FOR LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by kwajahafiz(m): 8:23am On Sep 16, 2012
Lack of a sense of humor is a sign of unintelligence.
The man is trying to make u laugh, and some
Of you re tards missed it entirely. Unexposure is
A dangerous thing.
In the Nigerian low budget film genre. This man
Is a comic genius along with osufia or owoh, I believe it's his name.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by majemite(m): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]he is in the spirit
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by item1: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2012
Make e no worri, all bridge na bridge. There's one bridge at Awkunanaw waterside he will comfortably be buried the. All they need to do is just wear him Blue coverall and safety boot with hand gloves to match and write on his coffin Stamford and there is finish.
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Adam200(m): 8:30am On Sep 16, 2012
Men see mumu
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by ANiyi2: 8:47am On Sep 16, 2012
The man is funny indeed, just imagine his comparism and what he wish.
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Ibyno(m): 8:49am On Sep 16, 2012
Nothing is imposible, maybe the family go burn him body, go pour the ash for there.
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by ANiyi2: 8:55am On Sep 16, 2012
A_Niyi: The man is funny indeed, just imagine his comparism and what he wish.
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by ignis: 9:03am On Sep 16, 2012
No be only stamford bridge, na onitsha bridge.....
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by yuncka: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2012
I guess d tombstone wil be:
"here lies Mr.IBU d true chelsea fan."
I also sugest d management of d club should build a cemetary 4 all Chelsea fans willin 2 die 4 d club. And a Chelsea Memorial Cemetary in Naija 4 fans who cnt mek it 2 London.
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 16, 2012
Downing Street nko?
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by stanley095(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2012
Tascocent: 4 him mind abi, no b only Stamford bridge...................if Dem burry am der, make i die.
no wory u go soon die
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by jcmi(f): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2012
Na self expression make una leave d dude i beg.
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Fax2011: 10:40am On Sep 16, 2012
harlos: he is automatically telling u he is a die hard fan of my club...CHELSEA!!!.
Thank u jare!
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by aorta(m): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2012
folahann: Guys, this doesn't really mean he should be buried there. He's just trying to show how much he loves Chelsea.
Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ translator(I T O).
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Dygeasy(m): 11:00am On Sep 16, 2012
and how does this affect the price of ....?
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Ninilowo(m): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2012
E be omo onile there? Stamford bridge ko; Niger bridge ni. Ode.
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Shaw007(m): 11:18am On Sep 16, 2012
Super story
Well sha. . .he's a comedian,so guess dat says it all

**2nd thought**
i think the topic might be a little outrageous and off-track. . .the way he put it in the interview,he didnt mean he wants 2 be buried there literally,he's just using that 2 express hOw much of a strong fan he is. . .i'm sure the journalist just used that line 2 attract readers
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by nextor(m): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]Mr Ibu mr blue blood ,no be only standford bridge ,u never hear of Dan Anyiam stadium wetin do am .abeg if u die Rochas Okorocha go greee make them burie u there .
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by sukarmaris: 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2012
mr ibu, u re great one smileymr ibu, u re great one
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by COOLDUN: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
No wonder he behaves abnormal even outside the stage. Every normal human being has a red blood running in their veins but this Mr.Ibu’s blood is blue, oh my God, no wonder he is always acting even while moving on the way. No problem you will be buried in Maiduguri Bridge, which was recently constructed by the Boko Haram. Mr Ibu , I hail ooo.
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by ignis: 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
Dygeasy: and how does this affect the price of ....?
The price of What?
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by masterpiecer(m): 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2012
freecocoa: Mstchew.undecided

So u actually signed in jst to hiss?
Na wa oo

@topic
Maybe he'll get a chance to play 4 chelsea jst as Usain Bolt might 4 Man U's friendly nxt yr grin
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by masterpiecer(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
ignis:
The price of What?

The price of irrag grin
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Ogundale(m): 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2012
This na really joke of the first order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie / Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. / Francis Odega Celebrate Birthday With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.