Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” (25441 Views)

Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) / Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Curiouscity(m): 12:11am On Sep 16, 2012
Please guys, just enjoy this clown and leave hating. For a Nigerian in Enugu to have such a tall
dream, that is hilarious. Yet some guys are taking him serious or is it just plain hating?

The guy crack me with his Indian hemp analogy. grin grin grin
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by maumau1: 12:24am On Sep 16, 2012
FUNNY MAN
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Chubhie: 12:25am On Sep 16, 2012
Mere looking at his face alone or body structure makes me laugh.... Am not just his fan but Ac.... Thank you for always making me laugh.
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by stagger: 12:55am On Sep 16, 2012
Can he even afford to buy one square foot of the grounds at Stamford Bridge? F.ool!
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by blasterman(m): 2:26am On Sep 16, 2012
Them go bury am under pitch so im go dey c every
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Jyde89: 3:39am On Sep 16, 2012
@ op, in body or arsh.
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by eduson33(m): 4:39am On Sep 16, 2012
Madam abeg,
mix akamu and yam,
add salad,2 plantain,some kpomo and kunu.
Spray stew on top if possible.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by honouruy(m): 4:58am On Sep 16, 2012
I refuse 2 bliv dat all dose against Mr Ibu's statement re not dull. So one can not say how much he luvs somtin. Any way if u no lik am go take a dive @ d nearest river. Blues til it snowze in hell

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by 5much(m): 5:11am On Sep 16, 2012
abeg,help me wake this man up.DAY DREAMING!
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Chikebrain: 5:28am On Sep 16, 2012
This intreview was definitly not held with "Mr Ibu". I'm a lover of Mr Ibu movies and I watch most of his interview. The use of words and polished grammer can never be used by "Mr Ibu. He speaks plane english without the use of constructive english and grammer. This is just the handwork of a lazy reporter(end of discussion)
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by pendusky(m): 5:32am On Sep 16, 2012
MR IBU...CHELSEA MAN.
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by iykejude(m): 6:05am On Sep 16, 2012
Datz D̶̲̥̅̊ spirit of true fan! Mr. Ibu I̶̲̥̅̊§ a true Blue! Mr. Ibu I̶̲̥̅̊§ a true Blue! But come †☺ tink of Ȋ̝̊̅† He talks as if he has done d̲̅aτ̲̅ Indian hemp stuff oo Lol
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 16, 2012
Short-port bellied-clown-a ss-nigga tongue
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by ziccoit: 6:10am On Sep 16, 2012
tellwsdom: Mr Ibu?? Another boko haram?? sad

Ignorant is running in your veins as blue blood is runing in Mr Ibu's.
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by lawa18(m): 6:22am On Sep 16, 2012
dozydre: Na today i know say u be alien mr ibu, ur blood na blue abi
dont mind him. He doesn't know wt he is saying
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by oubi: 6:22am On Sep 16, 2012
I am not suprised at d type of fans chelsea have.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 16, 2012
oubi: I am not suprised at d type of fans chelsea have.. grin grin grin
after enough chelsea (shekpe), wetin u expect? undecided
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by oubi: 6:25am On Sep 16, 2012
stagger: Can he even afford to buy one square foot of the grounds at Stamford Bridge? F.ool!
Na Ʊ b d biggest fool φђ! Since Ʊ can't decode simple joke
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by buchibabe: 6:31am On Sep 16, 2012
honouruy: I refuse 2 bliv dat all dose against Mr Ibu's statement re not dull. So one can not say how much he luvs somtin. Any way if u no lik am go take a dive @ d nearest river. Blues til it snowze in hell

I wonder o!apart frm his love for his club!he's also just trying to crack us up a bit with his sense of humour and pple are takin it serious
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Chanchit: 6:36am On Sep 16, 2012
Where he go come tell the dignitary souls in chelsea cemetery say e come from, them go deport him spirit, when he start to mumu for them.
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 16, 2012
Birthdays:
naylove(32), chynenye(29), bodejohn(33),
kuyet(23), Lutobi, krack(25), yang(25),
Tdunjoye(32), Eray(25), bhadmoss(20),
earnfast(29), spartanian(23), DeCleff(29),
dacruz(22), ogahsam1(19), mrs.kem09(31),
Dart123, smooth16(29), donwill(30),
sapphirejade(19), starpower(22), pleasylove
(23), Samned(19), susy1613(40),
Dgenius1985(27), Jics(16), toria12(19),
marvilala(25)

Happy Birthday!
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by timbros(m): 6:40am On Sep 16, 2012
Chikebrain: This intreview was definitly not held with "Mr Ibu". I'm a lover of Mr Ibu movies and I watch most of his interview. The use of words and polished grammer can never be used by "Mr Ibu. He speaks plane english without the use of constructive english and grammer. This is just the handwork of a lazy reporter(end of discussion)

So because he always acts a clown in his movies means he cant speak polished english? Havent you seen comedians who are graduates? Na wa for people o

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by ujchief(m): 6:45am On Sep 16, 2012
It doesnt suprise me that the clown is a chelsea fan! He gave a perfect illustration using his fellow chelsea fans, 'indian hemp smokers'. Thats the kind of fans chelski has in Nigeria.
#dont-take-my-word
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Emmy9ite(m): 6:54am On Sep 16, 2012
Hehe. Thiz quy is just a clown! 'he makes his money by beinq a clown' what an entrepreneural venture!
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Emmy9ite(m): 6:57am On Sep 16, 2012
ujchief: It doesnt suprise me that the clown is a chelsea fan! He gave a perfect illustration using his fellow chelsea fans, 'indian hemp smokers'. Thats the kind of fans chelski has in Nigeria.
#dont-take-my-word
shut up! And you are an assenal fan that will go trophyless till pigs beqin to fly
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Emmy9ite(m): 6:59am On Sep 16, 2012
Chanchit: Where he go come tell the dignitary souls in chelsea cemetery say e come from, them go deport him spirit, when he start to mumu for them.
Lauqh want make me qo buy dana ticket!!! grin grin
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Martini101(m): 6:59am On Sep 16, 2012
The Nigerian situation has made many people to loose their sense of humor. Why una dey hate the guy 4 no reason now! He is doing what he knows best. Being comical
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by kariolality: 7:04am On Sep 16, 2012
edlion57: why nt white house
Maybe he should have mentioned another planet,see his mouth.
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by rotexsky(m): 7:31am On Sep 16, 2012
Who is mr Ibu again? Is he a Nigerian? Just asking sha, no offense
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 16, 2012
Most people here didn't read the interview before commenting, they only read the topic and started writing nonsense. Being burried @ stamford-bridge is not his wish, he simply tells how in love he is with chelsea, another way of saying he can die for the club. This is why most people fail exams. Mtschew.
Re: Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” by gunuvi(m): 7:33am On Sep 16, 2012
So Mr Ibu is also one of the modern slaves
Can he analyse Shooting stars players like that. I tire for una oo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kcee: I almost quit music out of frustration, Began Selling Furniture at Ikeja / Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers / Rapper, Ruggedman Celebrates His Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.