Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

What Happened To Nairalist! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Happened To Nairalist! (927 Views)

Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper / 'I'm Cool With Google Trader' – Seun Osewa, Nairalist Founder / Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Nairalist! by ogedanny: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2012
Please Nairalist is not opening and I want to Know y?
Re: What Happened To Nairalist! by abbey37(m): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2012
When last did you checkout the website? Its been out of use for more than 7-8months now don't even no what happened too
Re: What Happened To Nairalist! by stpat1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2012
I love that site. It was heading to being the eBay of Nigeria. I wish it could be sold to me
Re: What Happened To Nairalist! by Chrisvicmall: 12:26am On Sep 16, 2012
For the moment, nairalist is not function. But when one door closes, another door open. Welcome to Global Open Market called chrisvicmall.com which allow you to sell your products or buy things from anywhere around the world without the need for a credit card.
Re: What Happened To Nairalist! by sgsltd1: 12:58am On Sep 16, 2012
have u tried the best 3 online program in the world,u will never regret of doing so
Re: What Happened To Nairalist! by ade101(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2012
Google trader has already dominate the market.
Re: What Happened To Nairalist! by ogedanny: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2012
huh!
Re: What Happened To Nairalist! by ogedanny: 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2012
thats serious
Re: What Happened To Nairalist! by ogedanny: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2012
i prefer nairalist to tradestable

(1) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Help With My Company's Website!!!!!! / The Online Business That Brought You Cash Within The First Month You Started? / Bulk Sms Seller: How Much Are You Making From Your Bulk Sms Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.