Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

I Will Never Beat My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Never Beat My Wife (2590 Views)

My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? / My Father Never Beat Me Neither Did He Hit My Sister / I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Beat My Wife by folowo(m): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2012
I will never beat my wife. But do men keep to there word ?.....To me is not even good to beat a lady/woman,not to say ur wife.
Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by k2039: 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2012
Were you expecting anyone to say they will beat their wife even if they will.

IMHO this thread is not necessary

Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by Johndoe100(m): 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2012
Why won't you beat a woman/girl or even your wife? Are you afraid? Or are you homosexual?
Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by jhydebaba(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2012
You can say that probably because you have not experienced living with a woman. Some ladies are going to frustrate you until you lose ur last manner.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2012
Very weak thread...
Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2012
folowo: I will never beat my wife. But do men keep to there word ?.....To me is not even good to beat a lady/woman,not to say ur wife.

Never say never.
You didn't know what would have happened throughout the day when you woke up right?
So you definitely don't know what the future may bring.

If anything make the vow, and try to abide by it. Some women can be very provoking and make you want to wooze them back into the womb lol, i am sure of this but find ways to handle your anger and again, try your hardest to abide by the principle that a man should learn to restrain himself.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2012
Wizee: Very weak thread...

How so?

Do you wooze or choke slam your babes?
Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2012
Johndoe100: Why won't you beat a woman/girl or even your wife? Are you afraid? Or are you homosexual?

Now i remember why we didn't get along. grin
Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by 299: 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
op..., what if in ur presence, a woman slaps ur father and calls ur mother 'ashawo'..?
Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by MyneWhite1(f): 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
Not realistic
Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by binigirl(f): 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
@op: I tink u shld pray dat God will giv u d grace nt 2 beat ur wife cos I kno cases of men who vowed neva 2 beat their wives but ended up doin jst dat...
Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by Onyema1(m): 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
if it comes down to beating my wife then, I will divorce her before that.
Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by maclatunji: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2012
Myne White: Not realistic

Why?
Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by maclatunji: 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2012
bini girl: @op: I tink u shld pray dat God will giv u d grace nt 2 beat ur wife cos I kno cases of men who vowed neva 2 beat their wives but ended up doin jst dat...

Good point. The best way of avoiding falling into this category is to acknowledge that there's a high probability for you to do it. Then you put defensive mechanisms in place.

Personally, I am hoping to marry a "Friend" not just a "Wife". Hence, I hope our fights won't descend to fisticuffs.

To reduce the chances of fisticuffs, I intend to buy a punching bag that I can hit when I lose my temper.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by dayokanu(m): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2012
You deserve a medal

The type they gave to Armstrong for being the first man on the moon
Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by SisiKill1: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2012
Rotflmao!!

I've been avoiding this thread since I saw it because the first that came to my mind was. . .

"Whooo! Whoo! Where's the marching band!

Where is the Parade?!

For the love of God, someone give this guy a Medal!!!"

. . . But I didn't want to write that, so I stayed away. tongue
Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by maclatunji: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Rotflmao!!

I've been avoiding this thread since I saw it because the first that came to my mind was. . .

"Whooo! Whoo! Where's the marching band!

Where is the Parade?!

For the love of God, someone give this guy a Medal!!!"

. . . But I didn't want to write that, so I stayed away. tongue

You would have been eager had he said he would beat the crap out of his future wife. #LOL.
Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by SisiKill1: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2012
May I ask a question. . .what's #?

Is it placing some kind of emphasis on the word it precedes?

Does it put the LOL in a different context than the usual LOL?

Can it be used after the word or is it only before?

If it is placed after a word will that word have a totally different meaning from if it was places before which may or not be different the word without?

I'm sorry for the many questions, I've you use it many times and it fascinates me.

I am not technology speak savvy and I just fear I maybe missing out on the latest in thing. . .you know embarassed
Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by maclatunji: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2012
Sisi_Kill: May I ask a question. . .what's #?

Is it placing some kind of emphasis on the word it precedes?

Does it put the LOL in a different context than the usual LOL?

Can it be used after the word or is it only before?

If it is placed after a word will that word have a totally different meaning from if it was places before which may or not be different the word without?

I'm sorry for the many questions, I've you use it many times and it fascinates me.

I am not technology speak savvy and I just fear I maybe missing out on the latest in thing. . .you know embarassed

I borrowed it from Twitter. I am simply saying don't read this particular word as part of the other comments on this post.

It is more like the theme or my state of mind when typing the post.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by SisiKill1: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2012
Aaaaaaah sooooooo!!!!!!

Thanks grin

#Still Confused.
Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by tinselg4: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2012
Anger is one thing every one has but no one owns it. I think the MAN in u comes to play when ur able to put ursef together. Remember she is ur wife n not ur child. Beating ur wife doesn't make u d man it brings out the boy in u. Once u note dat women just nauturally talk. U don't need a fist. U go to work evryday n meet lots of annoyin people @ diff points. Aw many of them do u BEAT? Maturity is dealing with uncertainties. In my opinion.
Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by maclatunji: 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Aaaaaaah sooooooo!!!!!!

Thanks grin

#Still Confused.

Exactly. #Correctappication.

No spaces used after hash tag though.
Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2012
299: op..., what if in ur presence, a woman slaps ur father and calls ur mother 'ashawo'..?

A woman?! You mean some random woman on the road will walk to your parents and call them names and you won't question her mental stability?

Just asking ni o
Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by SisiKill1: 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2012
maclatunji:

Exactly. #Correctappication.

No spaces used after hash tag though.

Sigh! Praise and then correct!

See. . .THAT right there is why this. . .what is between us. . .is forever!!!!!

#Notjoking.
Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2012
I commend your resolve, in a society that justifies and condoles violence its good that you are making a stand. may Gods grace help you keep your resolve
Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by maclatunji: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Sigh! Praise and then correct!

See. . .THAT right there is why this. . .what is between us. . .is forever!!!!!

#Notjoking.

LMFSO
Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by EfemenaXY: 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2012
folowo: I will never beat my wife. But do men keep to there word ?.....To me is not even good to beat a lady/woman,not to say ur wife.

So?? Oya clap for yourself.

The fact that you mention it in the first place shows that you've got the "Domineering-I know it all-My word is law-wife bashing syndrome" in your blood.

People like you need to spend a long stint at High Majesty's Prison cells at her pleasure, to help you calm down. Once you've got a criminal record to your name and no real job prospects, then come back to us and wave your flag about your commendable "restraint".

Mtcheew.
Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by kilokeys(m): 6:33am On Sep 18, 2012
Hmm @ op. Its almost as hard as a woman saying, 'i will never provoke my husband with words and taunts'. girls are like America, they encroach ur privacy and speak plenty english if u touch them they start screaming assault. Actually it takes inner strength and determination to ignore thier rantings. God help us.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by 299: 6:42am On Sep 18, 2012
naijababe:

A woman?! You mean some random woman on the road will walk to your parents and call them names and you won't question her mental stability?

Just asking ni o
@naijababe..., i only wanted to let the poster know that a lot of daring women are in existence today. Women that'll go to extreme length just to provoke a man. No sane man goes out of his way to slap a women. It's just provocation
Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by djeezy(m): 8:04am On Sep 18, 2012
Quite impressive. Advice for you, try not to marry a Jezebel.
Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by djeezy(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2012
299: @naijababe..., i only wanted to let the poster know that a lot of daring women are in existence today. Women that'll go to extreme length just to provoke a man. No sane man goes out of his way to slap a women. It's just provocation
I quite agree with you but there are other ways of handling a situation rather than beating up a woman. You can always pre empt some situations. Today, we have warrior and jezebel wives, the law contemplated this, if you cannot put up with the capricious attitude of the woman, divorce is always an option.
Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by Kobojunkie: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2012
299: op..., what if in ur presence, a woman slaps ur father and calls ur mother 'ashawo'..?

So slapping your father and calling your mother an 'ashawo' is enough reasons for you to lay your hands on a woman? Really? Dude, I am so glad that when neanderthals announce your arrival here in the states, many of you are shown the way straight to the jailhouse. grin grin grin

At poster, men should never lay their hands on women. The law is there to handle any woman who lays a finger on you. If you cannot wait for the law, then you deserve to be treated like a monkey.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dad Has Been Detained 4 Two Months, Pls Help / Inquisitive Young Minds / 8 Shocking Obese Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.