Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

I Will Never Beat My Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Never Beat My Wife (2611 Views)

My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? / My Father Never Beat Me Neither Did He Hit My Sister / I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 18, 2012
299: @naijababe..., i only wanted to let the poster know that a lot of daring women are in existence today. Women that'll go to extreme length just to provoke a man. No sane man goes out of his way to slap a women. It's just provocation

djeezy: I quite agree with you but there are other ways of handling a situation rather than beating up a woman. You can always pre empt some situations. Today, we have warrior and jezebel wives, the law contemplated this, if you cannot put up with the capricious attitude of the woman, divorce is always an option.

Maybe you should watch the company you keep then.
Re: I Will Never Beat My Wife by TV01(m): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2012
Kobojunkie: At poster, men should never lay their hands on women.

A number of posters on this board have posted words to this effect.

Is this an "immutable law" of some kind?
It seems somewhat odd that it's not at the very least "gender-neutral". How one-sided, not to mention non-PC is that?

Are women allowed to lay their hands on men? Wouldn't a refrain on violence of any sort, from either sex be more beneficial?
Is their an equivalent female "no-no"? For example; "women should never provoke men"? or say "never not be submissive to men?

The pressure may lead men to open threads vowing to "never beat ones wife"

Oh dang...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inquisitive Young Minds / Old things where they belong; in the past. / Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.