Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,824,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1839874 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by NobleIcon: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
Wow. Nice job Dr. Lomaxx. Pls I also need the book. My email is alameziepromise@ovi.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Joejonah(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
I need it too... my email;

joejonah48@gmail.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Taofiq129(m): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
ayummy:
I will be writing U.I's post utme next week Saturday ... Pls bro, can u enlighten me on aw dey set deir post utme questions for MBBS candidates. Thank you
same here bro...may God help us all!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ikevin(m): 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
@dr Lomax, am still expecting brof, kelvinreal_oo1@yahoomail.com , thanks in advance.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by muta1996(m): 7:14am On Aug 11, 2014
Taofiq129: same here bro...may God help us all!
ameen
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Raphwise: 4:18am On Aug 12, 2014
Dr Lomaxx please I am also interested . my email is wisdomnic@gmail.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by shadabia: 8:22am On Aug 12, 2014
MAY/JUNE WAEC 2014 IS OUT

The West Africa Examination Council, WAEC has released its May/June 2014 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) results, recording mass failure in Mathematics and English Language...click on http://shadabia..com/2014/08/mayjune-waec-2014-is-out.html for more info
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doctorjay(m): 12:48am On Aug 14, 2014
good evening. am a medical student from Niger Delta University. preparing for my part 1 mb. i wanna network with other medical students from other schools. here is my bb pin. feel free to add. 747dbe01
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by kalius: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2014
Dr Lomaxx my email is yamcy200@yahoo.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hi my fellow medics...Pls is there any one of u with multiple scholarship from oil companies such as agip, nnpc, chevron, etc..If yes, pls how did u do it? Which company(ies) can give u a scholarship while u're a beneficiary of another scholarship? Pls reply ASAP..Thanks..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by FunkySilver(f): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
It's a great priviledge for me to be in the midst of great doctors of Nigeria... I'm really impresed, pls this is my question: what score in Jamb and Pume at least should i score to gain medicine in Unilorin Fenz in advance
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
FunkySilver: It's a great priviledge for me to be in the midst of great doctors of Nigeria... I'm really impresed, pls this is my question: what score in Jamb and Pume at least should i score to gain medicine in Unilorin Fenz in advance
what works for me, is studying with a view to get all the questions that they can set. That is, gunning for 100%.

If you are able to do this, then there is nothing stopping you.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Taofiq129(m): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
FunkySilver: It's a great priviledge for me to be in the midst of great doctors of Nigeria... I'm really impresed, pls this is my question: what score in Jamb and Pume at least should i score to gain medicine in Unilorin Fenz in advance
actualy i am a unilorite...my advice goes thus: target 240+ in ya jamb nd as 4 p.jamb 70+ shud b enuf...surmountin d aforementnd goals only guarantee ur admission by 60%....d most important of all is dat u nid to longin ur leg[dnt mind my english o] as in u nid smbdy to help u wit d admission process as u ought to knw dat medicine as a course is becomin more nd more competitive year over year....nd also aspirants kept increasin in multitudes nt decreasin in any way....i tink av sed enuf!..BEST OF LUCK!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by UromOta(m): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
help! Help! Help!
Av written postume at uniuyo. My state uni is inviting candidates who didnt choose her in jamb 2 apply 4 a supplementary postume. Am jst confused, pls wot could b d implications if i apply since jamb said na only 1 uni? Will it affect my admisn in uniuyo? Is it true dat jamb only issues 1 admisn letter? Pls help.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by FunkySilver(f): 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fenz alot....@Swagalord18. Wah if i culd beat dah score and i dnt ve any1 @Unilorin... Infact i dnt av any relative over der... Cn i still gain an admisn Medicine to b precise. @Taofik129
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doclight(m): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
UromOta: help! Help! Help!
Av written postume at uniuyo. My state uni is inviting candidates who didnt choose her in jamb 2 apply 4 a supplementary postume. Am jst confused, pls wot could b d implications if i apply since jamb said na only 1 uni? Will it affect my admisn in uniuyo? Is it true dat jamb only issues 1 admisn letter? Pls help.
i want to do d same. It wont affect u. Wen u get admission, they wud change it. Ebsu right?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by UromOta(m): 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
Doclight: i want to do d same. It wont affect u. Wen u get admission, they wud change it. Ebsu right?
yea, ebsu. Bt how will they change it? Does it mean, going 2 jamb office 4 dat?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doclight(m): 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
UromOta: yea, ebsu. Bt how will they change it? Does it mean, going 2 jamb office 4 dat?
nope.

Just go 4 ur exams. Wen d time comes, u'd be informed.

Like kwasu, they had to pay 5k to change their institution during clearance.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by UromOta(m): 7:06am On Aug 16, 2014
Doclight: nope.

Just go 4 ur exams. Wen d time comes, u'd be informed.

Like kwasu, they had to pay 5k to change their institution during clearance.
ok oo. I don hear. Thank you
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doclight(m): 10:16am On Aug 16, 2014
UromOta:
ok oo. I don hear. Thank you
excuse me, can i speak with u in private?

Whatsapp? Facebook?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Taofiq129(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
FunkySilver: Fenz alot....@Swagalord18. Wah if i culd beat dah score and i dnt ve any1 @Unilorin... Infact i dnt av any relative over der... Cn i still gain an admisn Medicine to b precise. @Taofik129
hittin 85+ in ur p.jamb guarantee ur admission 4 medcine...buh stil.........buh wit dis yr statistics accordin to me,i observed dat pple actualy pasd more dan last..70+ dominates d scores...nd 80+ arnt exceptn...nd u knw in dis kinda situation,d person wit connection might jes av a upper hand in d admission process...nevertheless i biliv 85+ in p.jamb after u might av pasd d jamb cutoff wit intense prayer....ntin is imposible 4 God.....buh i av a proposed option b 4 u if u wud lyk to hear it!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by UromOta(m): 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
Doclight: excuse me, can i speak with u in private?

Whatsapp? Facebook?
okey. My fb username is urom ota.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by FunkySilver(f): 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
Yhyh! M all ears @Taofiq129
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by FunkySilver(f): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
Yhyh! M all ears...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Taofiq129(m): 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
FunkySilver: Yhyh! M all ears @Taofiq129
nt actualy smtin crious gidigan lydat...if u realy tink u ar gud nd u cn beat d cutoff of any uni...i'l advice u pick unibadan if u lyk it...nd show dem wot u got..cos they pick pple on merit....nd a transparent admission!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by FunkySilver(f): 11:51am On Aug 17, 2014
Taofiq129: nt actualy smtin crious gidigan lydat...if u realy tink u ar gud nd u cn beat d cutoff of any uni...i'l advice u pick unibadan if u lyk it...nd show dem wot u got..cos they pick pple on merit....nd a transparent admission!

pls what is unibadan's cutoff mark for medicine for both Jamb nd post jamb? I'm actually 4rm Ibadan and i'll lyk 2 pick it if it's nice. What are d requirments Fenz alot...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
Thewhizzkid1: Hi my fellow medics...Pls is there any one of u with multiple scholarship from oil companies such as agip, nnpc, chevron, etc..If yes, pls how did u do it? Which company(ies) can give u a scholarship while u're a beneficiary of another scholarship? Pls reply ASAP..Thanks..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Joshuadon: 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
happy sunday
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Taofiq129(m): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2014
FunkySilver:

pls what is unibadan's cutoff mark for medicine for both Jamb nd post jamb? I'm actually 4rm Ibadan and i'll lyk 2 pick it if it's nice. What are d requirments Fenz alot...
..for jamb it is 200+ for any course u might wana do..medicine inclusive. It is so cos ui doesnt bliv jamb as a responsible body cos student wich might b very gud can jes b failed by dem...dy do use it b4 though,lyk 3yrs ago..buh nt anymore...nd of course ui is dynamic,no one knws wot their requirements wud b nxt yr....especialy wen jamb exam is abt to b changed to cbt nd no more ppt..d result might b fair nd ui cn start usin jamb cutoff 4 their courses.,..buh there is a higher probability nd possibiliy dat 200+ wud b used nxt yr too as d jamb cutoff.....as of d p.jamb cutoff...

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Taofiq129(m): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2014
....it actualy depends on hw pple pas or rate at wich dy pas...it has neva been 60,..cn b 65 or 70 or 75.,.as at lst yr it was 70..u jes av to score 75+ to b on a safer syd...their questns is nt dah hard buh technical,...buh to hit dat score...u av to av it in mind dat its hard...nd read lyk u neva read b4....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mzmjae: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
Pls Dr lomaxx I also need it . my email is a.mojirayo@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by FunkySilver(f): 9:40am On Aug 19, 2014
Taofiq129: ....it actualy depends on hw pple pas or rate at wich dy pas...it has neva been 60,..cn b 65 or 70 or 75.,.as at lst yr it was 70..u jes av to score 75+ to b on a safer syd...their questns is nt dah hard buh technical,...buh to hit dat score...u av to av it in mind dat its hard...nd read lyk u neva read b4....

fenz alot.... I really appreciate d information u've passed tew me. Pls re yu on any social ntwrk? Lyk fb or whatsapp? Kindly drop ur username/contact. Fenk yu 1c agn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (906) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.