Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1823737 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Idyllic: 7:03am On Nov 30, 2012
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Francobaresi(m): 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
Gud job u guyz ar doin here..jes kip d gud works up..tho I'm a microbiology stdnt buh I rilly envy u guyz coz med/surg is somtin I had alwayz wantd 2 study-i still fank God tho coz am actually enjoyin microbiology now! U guyz shuld jes continue wiv d gud works.d Lord'll alwayz b ur strenght (because mbbs no b beans!!!)

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by jnrremedy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hi to the docs in the house
can somebody pls help me wit dis. Is it possible to apply for direct entry to study med/surg without nysc certificate (without serving).
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by glowin2shyn(f): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
Quite some time Dr.s, lectures have started here at Uniben.... nd d competitn btwn d medics here is very clear.... @ §ir Lagusta,, tthe name is 9ce!!!!,more catchy, @ Dr.Gboy,the Lord is ur muscle, @ every1 here,kip on d fiery line..... most importantly dose aspirin 2 join d train of medics, never give up... posibly writin jamb next year? pls start studying now... God Bless

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by hardmanvicky(m): 11:46am On Dec 01, 2012
happy new month. Medics. Wishin u best of luck in ur preclinicals, clinicals,postin, mbbs examz, housemanship escetera, escetera.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2012
jnrremedy: Hi to the docs in the house
can somebody pls help me wit dis. Is it possible to apply for direct entry to study med/surg without nysc certificate (without serving).

Most schools ask for NYSC certificate, so pls confirm from the jamb brochure or the school authorities, thanx!!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by jnrremedy(m): 12:31am On Dec 02, 2012
Lagusta:

Most schools ask for NYSC certificate, so pls confirm from the jamb brochure or the school authorities, thanx!!!!
thanks man.
Pls do u know any i mean skuls that dont require nysc certificate
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrGboy(m): 4:30am On Dec 02, 2012
aliandro: Itz very tough here in unilag.Though lecturez hasn't startd here officially but intensive tutorials is going on in d skul.with 5Ps and 3G factor i will cross ova 2 Idi araba
idi-araba doesn't take nonsence, i guess that's why competition is very high they want nothing but d best. By the way which tutorials do u attend?
Is it barrymat, benzene, aje taiwo or excellent tutors?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrGboy(m): 4:39am On Dec 02, 2012
glowin2shyn: Quite some time Dr.s, lectures have started here at Uniben.... nd d competitn btwn d medics here is very clear.... @ §ir Lagusta,, tthe name is 9ce!!!!,more catchy, @ Dr.Gboy,the Lord is ur muscle, @ every1 here,kip on d fiery line..... most importantly dose aspirin 2 join d train of medics, never give up... posibly writin jamb next year? pls start studying now... God Bless
Hope u are shwing those ur fellow medics over there ur mettle?
Don't worry abt any comp, it is well. So, hw hv ur lectures been ?. We've not 'officially started' has aliandro said, but d exam date still remains d same.
Best of luck in ur endeavours in med schl....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrGboy(m): 4:45am On Dec 02, 2012
Idyllic: DR. GBOY & O.M.E, how was your second semester's exams? Please kindly post your FACEBOOK IDS/ E-MAILS. SINCE WE ARE IN THE SAME LEVEL, I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE A TETE-A-TETE. THANKS.

2nd semester exams ??
We've not even written 1st semester exams yet.
Anyway, u can reach me via fcbk. Kindly search for gboy4real@hotmail.com
and there u hv it. Pls indicate d u're from Nairaland, and also my reply to ur mssg might take sm few days...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2012
jnrremedy:
thanks man.
Pls do u know any i mean skuls that dont require nysc certificate

Nah, but UNILORIN needs NYSC certificate...

Wait, are u an air force officer
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by aliandro(m): 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
DrGboy,i attend excellence tutorials,dere will be sum alter about d exam date,maybe 2nd wk of march.D tutorial is getting us ready for d task ahead.With d lyks of First class graduates in Mathz,physics and pet.eng as our tutorz.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by webfocus(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2012
quote author=aliandro]DrGboy,i attend excellence tutorials,dere will be sum alter about d exam date,maybe 2nd wk of march.D tutorial is getting us ready for d task ahead.With d lyks of First class graduates in Mathz,physics and pet.eng as our tutorz.[/quote]
You guyz shldnt get it twisted,tutorials doesn't compulsorily mean succeess.it will only pave u to a right direction..u must learn to fasten ur belts ursef..learn to to take ur tym readin personally or collectively in groups...dats d secret...u don't nid to waste money on tutorials b4 u pass...I av gone tru dis b4....ur first semesta exam will show u wat am sayin

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
#webfocus, what u said is true...

All this tutorials, group discussions, etc are just there to guide you, it isn't a sure way of getting a first class or crossing over to the next level...

The only way you can pass is YOU AND GOD!!!

YOU, reading personally, attending lectures, paying attention to important points, treating past questions, etc

GOD, praying feverently, as if there is no 2morro...

But mr webfocus, u didn't introduce urself nah...

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Idyllic: 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2012
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Idyllic: 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2012
Kadata:

4shared.com
The site is not in English! How have you been able to use it?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Idyllic: 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2012
Nonleviki: Woz d diff btw 4share free nd 4share premium. I need an explanation of hw 2 mek use of d site, though, i hv open an acct. Thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nonleviki: 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2012
Mine opens in english. Jst enter www.4shared.com, u wil c dat it wil open in english

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by webfocus(m): 12:29am On Dec 03, 2012
yEa...I'm roland 200lvl MBBS unilag
Lagusta: #webfocus, what u said is true...

All this tutorials, group discussions, etc are just there to guide you, it isn't a sure way of getting a first class or crossing over to the next level...

The only way you can pass is YOU AND GOD!!!

YOU, reading personally, attending lectures, paying attention to important points, treating past questions, etc

GOD, praying feverently, as if there is no 2morro...

But mr webfocus, u didn't introduce urself nah...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 6:44am On Dec 03, 2012
webfocus: yEa...I'm roland 200lvl MBBS unilag

Yeah, u r highly welcome to the thread full of polysaturated stuffilaemic encephalomegalic medics!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Idyllic: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
Nonleviki: Mine opens in english. Jst enter www.4shared.com, u wil c dat it wil open in english
Thank you. When I visited the website earlier, I was using opera mini via mobile phone, it was not in english then. I am presently using a computer, and I am amazed as the language is English. I don't why it is like that.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Idyllic: 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2012
Kadata:

4shared.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Idyllic: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
Idyllic: DR. GBOY & O.M.E, how was your second semester's exams? Please kindly post your FACEBOOK IDS/ E-MAILS. SINCE WE ARE IN THE SAME LEVEL, I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE A TETE-A-TETE. THANKS.

Its tert-a-tert that's one τ̅☺ one discussion,no one is perfect though..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ebsuguy(m): 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
Endocrinology and Alimentary system wan kill me ooooo.....*no mind me joor*....how una dey?.....all the ogas and madams in the house i hail una ooo...all our senior colleagues....Prof.lagusta,associate dean.gboy and the likes...how has it been?....school las resumed hence my absentism
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
shol:

But I thought its tete-a-tete... Well, the dictionary will solve this!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 04, 2012
A
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by OME1(m): 6:59am On Dec 04, 2012
Abeycity97: Let me introduce myself.I am a Dentistry student,at OAU.If you have any question about OAU medical school ask me.
you are welcome man...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2012
Abeycity97: Let me introduce myself.I am a Dentistry student,at OAU.If you have any question about OAU medical school ask me.

welcum to dis wonderful thread. what level are u in OAU?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by INTEGRITYTOBI(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2012
@abeycity,pls can u tell me d tution fee for master student in ur school.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Idyllic: 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
shol:

Kindly check your dictionary sir, and you will see that you are wrong. It is tete-a-tete not tert-a-tert. Thanks.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
INTEGRITY TOBI: @abeycity,pls can u tell me d tution fee for master student in ur school.
It depends on your course but I dont knw much abt postgraduate programmes

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: Damson22 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.