Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1824378 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
smartdave1:

nice!
Thanks!!! I even forgot to mention u. Forgive me.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
Thewhizzkid1:

Thanks!!! I even forgot to mention u. Forgive me.
lol
I'm not yet a medic......... I'm aspiring 2 be
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrFaeez: 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
Thewhizzkid1:
Hi medics, pls check out and
like this exciting new medical
page. This wonderful page is for
medical students, doctors and the
general public. This page will
inspire u to be a medical whizz.
https://m.facebook.com/medicalwhizz?refid=18&_ft_
this is awesome and mind blowing...wow..see what these young lads are doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by carlosta: 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
Thewhizzkid1:

Wonderful work there!!!!

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
smartdave1:

lol
Lol. It's also for u too.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Emmafe(m): 12:14am On Jan 08, 2015
Do you need any information or need to be
enlightened on
OAU admission,visit the school social website
www.oaucampus.com to get all necessary information
from stalites to get ready for the admission race.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Babalola1990: 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
It's been as thick as a squirrel's fur. Donkey years, people!! Shalom Aleichem.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by gameboi: 9:12am On Jan 09, 2015
Thewhizzkid1:
I've done so Bro. It's a nice one.

Happy New Year to you.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Emmafe(m): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
Do you need any information or need to be enlightened
on
OAU admission,visit the school social website
www.oaucampus.com to get all necessary information
from stalites to get ready for the admission race.

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
gameboi:
I've done so Bro. It's a nice one.

Happy New Year to you.
Thanks a lot. Happy new year to you too.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by gameboi: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Thewhizzkid1:

Thanks a lot. Happy new year to you too.
You're Welcome.

By the way, How far with preparations for resumption?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
gameboi:
You're Welcome.

By the way, How far with preparations for resumption?
Preparations are going well. I will be resuming this coming Monday.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by gameboi: 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
Thewhizzkid1:

Preparations are going well. I will be resuming this coming Monday.
Okay.
Wishing you success in the next phase of your academics.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
gameboi:
Okay.
Wishing you success in the next phase of your academics.
Thanks a lot bro. Wish u same too.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by toydgirl: 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
Thewhizzkid1:

Thanks a lot bro. Wish u same too.
Which school pls
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
toydgirl:
Which school pls
AAU
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by toydgirl: 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
Thewhizzkid1:

AAU
Ok.Have a nice time in school and read well
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
toydgirl:
Ok.Have a nice time in school and read well
Ok ma. Pray for me too.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by toydgirl: 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
Thewhizzkid1:

Ok ma. Pray for me too.
No problem
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by worthing: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
thewhizz i guess u are enjoyn mom's food@home...c yah on monday
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 11:48am On Jan 11, 2015
worthing:
thewhizz i guess u are enjoyn mom's food@home...c yah on monday
lol. I greet u o.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Emmafe(m): 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
Communication among students is now easy as
www.oaucampus.com is launch for meeting &
chatting,passing ifo & getin updates on school
activites
and admission info for aspirants.
Like our fan page fb.com/oaucampus

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by TeeYMartinz(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
Am a std in one of d polytechic now in Nd2
studying science laboratory technology(SLT) and
nw I want to get jamb form to go to uni.........., pls do u think it a nice idea to do and which
related course do u think will b best .....pls reply
asap
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abasstoheeb(m): 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
have been here quite some time
I wish I could be lyk dis intelligent apple innxt few time to come
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
If not that med lab. Was cancelled dis yr, it wud hv been best. I'd suggest Pharmacy or Biochemistry.
TeeYMartinz:
Am a std in one of d polytechic now in Nd2
studying science laboratory technology(SLT) and
nw I want to get jamb form to go to uni.........., pls do u think it a nice idea to do and which
related course do u think will b best .....pls reply
asap
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ksudr(m): 6:40am On Jan 14, 2015
Dr lonaxx u r wonderfully made.....very soon u will join Dr Lagusta.....m in preclinical now. pls I nid soft copies of test books. like guyton and hall physiology... hapers medbiochemistry...and clinical oriented anatomy...histology and embryology tests. I will really appreciate if forwarded to
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doclight(m): 8:28am On Jan 14, 2015
Which Uni?
smartdave1:

lol
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ese79(m): 9:25am On Jan 14, 2015
we just started BCH lecture and we were given an assignment which seem very strange and complicated to me...pls if anyone cud help out..YOU ARE SUPPLIED WITH 200ml OF PANCRETIC TISSUE HOMOGENATE THAT WAS PREPARED IN 0.05M tris per hcl BUFFER pH OF 7.4 CONTAINING 0.15M NaCl at 4 degrees. THE HOMOGENATE IS EXPECTED TO CONTAIN, IN ADDITION, NUMEROUS PROTEIN AND ACIDIC GLYCOPROTEIN THAT HAS PROTEASE ACTIVITY( ASUMMING YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC ASSAY FOR THE ENZYME PROTEASE).
A) outline with reasons how you will systematically attempt to purify the enzyme
B) how can you acertain the purity of the enzyme... Tanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by campusconnect: 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
Study Medicine in Ukraine

Campus Connections is a recruitment agency for students wishing to study abroad linking them with opportunities across the world.
Our educational services include

* Application processing into institution in UK, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, EUROPE, ASIA and DUBAI

* Visa Counseling and Guidance etc

for enquiries

email:lagos@campusconnections-edu.com
george.campusconnections@yahoo.com

tel: 08186775365

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by adeniyi3971(m): 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
hey medics in d houses ...I must say this thread has been awesome it has really motivated me!

Adeniyi Samson ( lasu aspirant) MBBS!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
Doclight:
Which Uni?
via two routes
utme: Unilag
DE:lasu

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.