Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1824919 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doc2b: 8:05am On Jan 15, 2015
guys pls cn u recomment good biology text books for level 100mbbs tnks
how do they give grade im med schl , I heard that its not the normal 1st class,upper, low credit etc
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by joebam: 8:21am On Jan 15, 2015
gudday all doctors and medical students in the house
...pls recommend good textbooks for my pre medical year
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by toydgirl: 7:28am On Jan 18, 2015
ese79:
we just started BCH lecture and we were given an assignment which seem very strange and complicated to me...pls if anyone cud help out..YOU ARE SUPPLIED WITH 200ml OF PANCRETIC TISSUE HOMOGENATE THAT WAS PREPARED IN 0.05M tris per hcl BUFFER pH OF 7.4 CONTAINING 0.15M NaCl at 4 degrees. THE HOMOGENATE IS EXPECTED TO CONTAIN, IN ADDITION, NUMEROUS PROTEIN AND ACIDIC GLYCOPROTEIN THAT HAS PROTEASE ACTIVITY( ASUMMING YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC ASSAY FOR THE ENZYME PROTEASE).
A) outline with reasons how you will systematically attempt to purify the enzyme
B) how can you acertain the purity of the enzyme... Tanks in anticipation
@lomaxx and alutacontinua were are you.This question is for you guys.This was what made this thread interesting before.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by toydgirl: 7:31am On Jan 18, 2015
smartdave1:

via two routes
utme: Unilag
DE:lasu
Thats nice .Which course did you do?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by toydgirl: 7:33am On Jan 18, 2015
joebam:
gudday all doctors and medical students in the house
...pls recommend good textbooks for my pre medical year

If you can take time to study all the pages of this thread you will get your answers.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Aisha800(f): 7:34am On Jan 18, 2015
Doc2b:
guys pls cn u recomment good biology text books for level 100mbbs tnks
how do they give grade im med schl , I heard that its not the normal 1st class,upper, low credit etc
read the one recommended by ur school
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by adeniyi3971(m): 7:56am On Jan 18, 2015
smartdave1:

via two routes
utme: Unilag
DE:lasu

smartdave !! I'm a Lasu aspirant +MBBS

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
toydgirl:
@lomaxx and alutacontinua were are you.This question is for you guys.This was what made this thread interesting before.
Assignments are made to improve upon oneself. Not just necessarily getting the answer and submitting. Let him go and make his research.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
Aisha800:
That's big aunty for u.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 2:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
adeniyi3971:

dats 9c.

but sha their school fees is scaring o....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
toydgirl:
Thats nice .Which course did you do?

I'm using a'level

adeniyi3971:

data 9c

but sha their school fees is scaring
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
Thewhizzkid1:

Assignments are made to improve upon oneself. Not just necessarily getting the answer and submitting. Let him go and make his research.
but, I still feel that airing it here is still part of RESEARCH. don't u tink so?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Aisha800(f): 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
Thewhizzkid1:

That's big aunty for u.
that's small uncle for u
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doc2b: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
Aisha800:
unfortunately the schl does not recommend any book . I checked the student handbook it just states topics , I asked those in 200 300l they said thy just got handouts throughout d 2 semesters no reference books
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Aisha800(f): 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
Doc2b:
unfortunately the schl does not recommend any book . I checked the student handbook it just states topics , I asked those in 200 300l they said thy just got handouts throughout d 2 semesters no reference books
ask those in 200 then the kind of books they read.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by TommyEsq(m): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
Please can anyone give me the E-copy of this book by Stephen Goldberg Clinical Neuroanatomy made ridiculously simple?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by toydgirl: 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
Thewhizzkid1:

Ok.You are right.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ese79(m): 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
Thewhizzkid1:

am making research and thats y i post it here to get an answer and maybe a litle explanation alongside the answer...tanx for ur concern
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DavidHunds(m): 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
smartdave1:

I'm using a'level

data 9c

it is just 25k now aside acceptance fees and other stuffs
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 1:00am On Jan 19, 2015
ese79:
am making research and thats y i post it here to get an answer and maybe a litle explanation alongside the answer...tanx for ur concern
Ok sir. I hope u didn't find my statement above insulting? If u do, just find one small space in ur heart to forgive me. Generally, I don't like offending people. But I also wish u understand the message I was trying to pass across.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 7:52am On Jan 19, 2015
DavidHunds:
it is just 25k now aside acceptance fees and other stuffs

I saw d news but wait so... Is it for real so they slashed it to 25k from 250k??

Hmmmm

I smell election strategy
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ese79(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2015
Thewhizzkid1:

Ok sir. I hope u didn't find my statement above insulting? If u do, just find one small space in ur heart to forgive me. Generally, I don't like offending people. But I also wish u understand the message I was trying to pass across.
ya, i perfectly understood wat u were trying to pas accross and i wasn't offended.. I rep Udus, 200level medicine. You?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by adeniyi3971(m): 11:00am On Jan 19, 2015
smartdave1:

I'm using a'level

data 9c

no it has been subsidized!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DavidHunds(m): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
smartdave1:

I saw d news but wait so... Is it for real so they slashed it to 25k from 250k??

Hmmmm

I smell election strategy
strategic indeed
And yes,it is for real.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
adeniyi3971:

no it has been subsidized!
Good news

But I pray it last
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
DavidHunds:
strategic indeed
And yes,it is for real.
Name them sabi.
Bro, will lasu accept my IJMB a'level 4 DE??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by adeniyi3971(m): 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
smartdave1:

Good news

But I pray it last

same here bro!!

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
2special:
@lagusta, where you dey na?? @ lomaxx,longest time oo!

We really miss ur presence here
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DavidHunds(m): 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
smartdave1:

Name them sabi.
Bro, will lasu accept my IJMB a'level 4 DE??
Probably sir, not too sure about
IJMB,you can still ask around
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DavidHunds(m): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nice thread, smiley
Been a silent follower for a longtime
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
DavidHunds:

Who be sir? hehehehehe... I be boy o. Thanks 4 ur tym, sir! I'll try send a mail to the school.

Same here bro, i've been a secret 'disciple' here. Maybe its b'cos i'm not yet a medic..... Being clueless of the happenings in med sch.

But I'm gonna register fully as a medic....... Soonest!

'Namesake', u're a lasuite, right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.