Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1838749 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Vicjay1(m): 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
6yrs+X+Y
x = Nigeria factor
y= personal factor

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Evvilgenius: 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
rama5555:
hello fellow medicos.jst got admitted to unilorin mbbs DE.any fellow DE here?
Wassup?? Hw was ur CBD?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrFaeez: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lagusta:
HI.

I am a final year med student of UNILORIN. I opened this thread cos I noticed there isn't any that is specially for medical students, and I believe this is an opportunity for all docs in the making to meet, chat, share experiences, ask questions, and even make new friends!

Jambitos who wish to study medicine are also welcome...

So, let the clerking and presentation begin!!!!
Honestly bro,you've done very well
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrFaeez: 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
hi,I've always dreamt of being in the medical proffession for years now..Glory be to Allah I just gained admission to study medicine in ABU
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ModusOperandi(f): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
Just came across this site http://en.bookfi.org

There are thousands of books, including Medical books and very easy to download

Thank me later wink

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrFaeez: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
I will be rili glad if someone could tell what life in medical school is like
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
DrFaeez:
I will be rili glad if someone could tell what life in medical school is like
Read this. U may find something helpful.
http://blogs.jpmsonline.com/2014/11/02/an-open-letter-to-all-medical-school-aspirants-what-you-need-to-know-about-the-path-of-medicine/
Also do try to read the opening pages of dix thread.

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doctor20002(f): 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
great opportunity u can win a visa nd
scholarship click d link below to attend
the program http://modeducation.info/fair2015/index.php?ref=MOD55764538
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrFaeez: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:

Read this. U may find something helpful.
http://blogs.jpmsonline.com/2014/11/02/an-open-letter-to-all-medical-school-aspirants-what-you-need-to-know-about-the-path-of-medicine/
Also do try to read the opening pages of dix thread.
I really appreciate this bro...this really goes a long way giving me a background of what life in medical school is like..Thanks..Pray for strength from the Almighty
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
DrFaeez:
I really appreciate this bro...this really goes a long way giving me a background of what life in medical school is like..Thanks..Pray for strength from the Almighty
Thanks bro. It's not of he dat willeth nor of he dat runneth. We all need grace and strength from the Almighty God.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrFaeez: 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
please anybody from ABU here
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 30, 2014
Really I want through the Uk GMC Publication on steps to take for registration in the Uk... good!. That's a little complicated. And on to of that, the NHS will consider you for job only if there're no EEA/EU or swiss national to fill in the position. Even for a job as long as SHO.
PLEASE, can someone with experience in UK requitment process enlighten me on the ease of getting jobs quickly in Britain?. *need to make a decision on whether to write the USMLE or the PLAB... or better still, stay in this country Naija. Prob is, girl friend is a briton (dual citizenship though)
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dolapochrist: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2014
Brannyslim:
it is cool here.....m a final year biochemistry student(in my last semester) and also 100L medical student (just admitted tho)....u guys r really doing a great work over here....browsed tru almost all d pages. really interesting...looking forward to seeing and contributing to d thread.

wish too know u.my no is 08133948697whatsapp I will b glad to have ya no 2
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dolapochrist: 9:32am On Dec 30, 2014
bukie26:
Hello.Any1 here hu's alredy studying medicine or wanna study medicine in any of this skuls; ui and unilag?

I think I am one 08133948697................whatsap
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by muta1996(m): 10:02am On Dec 30, 2014
DrFaeez:
hi,I've always dreamt of being in the medical proffession for years now..Glory be to Allah I just gained admission to study medicine in ABU
bro pls i need info on admission to abu medicine
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by gameboi: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2014
I greet y'all. Compliments of the season.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by tunbosun9: 10:40am On Dec 30, 2014
All the medical students in the house compliments of the season!!!! pls I had a deep cut in my arm but it already healing tho ...but I feel my wrist is numb and tight while moving my hand...m thinking my nerve and tendon has cut....pls what might be the problem ?

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nw dis is where you all should show yourself approved.
tunbosun9:
All the medical students in the house compliments of the season!!!! pls I had a deep cut in my arm but it already healing tho ...but I feel my wrist is numb and tight while moving my hand...m thinking my nerve and tendon has cut....pls what might be the problem ?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by carlosta: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
lomaxx:
please those that had provided their emails for the guide you residency document should expect it any second from now. I've been very busy with school work.

Compliments of the season to everyone.
Please send the guide also to geraldchibueze@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by codedmelvin(m): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
@lomax please send d guide to melvin.ezieke9@gmail.com
Thanks.......Merry New Year n advance!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrFaeez: 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
muta1996:

bro pls i need info on admission to abu medicine
. admission to ABU medicine could be two ways..itz either thru POST UME or deir PRE DEGREE PROGRAM(SBRS)..actually got ma admission thru the pre degree program...I don't know which one u going thru...just hala me on whatssap 08166648714 and we talk
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by meipsum1: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lagusta:

Read my diary.....
Dr lagusta, I have been reading your dairy and I enjoy it. Please continue. Pls, can I have your e-mail and whatsapp number(if you are on whatsapp). I want to ask some questions. Thanks.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by idaradana(f): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
tunbosun9:
#LOL# grin z it dat bad? it depends on wot cut u nd d depth of the cut cut 2 no if any of ur nerves or tendons r cut bt dnt worry too much sha. smiley
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by idaradana(f): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
Anyone who is studying medicine in unilag here? smiley
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by tunbosun9: 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
idaradana:

#LOL# grin z it dat bad? it depends on wot cut u nd d depth of the cut cut 2 no if any of ur nerves or tendons r cut bt dnt worry too much sha. smiley

lool..just that I can extend my wrist further...when trying to do that its now becomes tight...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by idaradana(f): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
tunbosun9:

lool..just that I can extend my wrist further...when trying to do that its now becomes tight...
Aww it'll get better smiley jst take a lot of vit c nd try nt ta stress it much okay? wink
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by tunbosun9: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
idaradana:

Aww it'll get better smiley jst take a lot of vit c nd try nt ta stress it much okay? wink

thanks very much
what might the cause? iwill like to know
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by pheyii(f): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
idaradana:
just got admitted
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by hillsnite(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
idaradana:
we jes myt be... any questn?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by hillsnite(m): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
pheyii:
just got admitted
congrats
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 31, 2014
I believe dis man just wants to test medics here to see of they v got d stuff...
Thank God you didn't ask a question... u just
presented ur case... Go and see a doctor..@tunbosun
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 31, 2014
DrHesjay:
I believe dis man just wants to test medics here to see of they v got d stuff...
Thank God you didn't ask a question... u just
presented ur case... Go and see a doctor..@tunbosun
lmao!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (906) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.