Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1824015 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 9:20am On Jul 31, 2015
Hi![quote author=humbleemon post=36448542][/quote] can I contact you? Not yet a medic though
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ngkessy: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2015
Please can somebody help me, I am a jambite o, I m abt to write pume in Unizik, bt honestly my brothers I'm almost giving up on dis life long dream of studying medicine My jamb score was 207, please is there someone who have an idea if I can possibly obtain admissions wit gud post ume result

So dat I can start burning another midnight candles
Help plsssssss cry
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Bush2013: 10:15am On Jul 31, 2015
ngkessy:
Please can somebody help me, I am a jambite o, I m abt to write pume in Unizik, bt honestly my brothers I'm almost giving up on dis life long dream of studying medicine My jamb score was 207, please is there someone who have an idea if I can possibly obtain admissions wit gud post ume result

Help plsssssss cry
go and get esut post utme form, I bought it too and I learnt that if you scored so high you will be given admission irrespective of the fact that you didn't choose them first choice
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 11:17am On Jul 31, 2015
Very low, but 90 up can get you in.
ngkessy:

Help plsssssss cry
Meanwhile, UNIZIK don't do supplementary, so if you miss Medicine, u miss out admission.
I would have advised u bought ESUT Putme, but you cannot be allowed to choose Medicine, Pharmacy, Law, Med. Lab or any competitive course(s)
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 11:17am On Jul 31, 2015
Bush2013:
go and get esut post utme form, I bought it too and I learnt that if you scored so high you will be given admission irrespective of the fact that you didn't choose them first choice
Bush, were u able to find medicine as a course to choose??
Bush2013:
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Bush2013: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2015
simba1:
Bush, were u able to find medicine as a course to choose??
of course I submitted my form already
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
obuksjr:
The best you can do to get into UNIBEN medicine via DE is to nail the entrance exam which your target must be at least 75/100 to guarantee you a place.It is highly competitive and they don't take more than 8-10 among hundreds that will come for the exam.Good luck...

Thanks boss! I will sure nail it by the Grace of God.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
simba1:
Mehn! I love seeing this graduates who still go further!
God bless u, and make ur wishes come true, amen!
Amen boss! It's d dream

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2015
Bush2013:
of course I submitted my form already
Bush,do you get the forms online or in school.Will like to get 4 my brothere,although he choose Anatomy after a low Jamb score
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Bush2013: 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
whizbrain:

Bush,do you get the forms online or in school.Will like to get 4 my brothere,although he choose Anatomy after a low Jamb score
any bank within enugu
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
whizbrain:

IF U HV ANYONE IN ENUGU SEND 'EM
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by frankeinstein(m): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Rexceedo: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
why do Doctors regret being a doctor
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Pls who is applyin to uniben thru direct entry? I want to find out if direct entry aspirants are registering with putme candidates and if they will write this putme exam
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nigeriatraining: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Get International Scholarships to study abroad @ NO COST!!! for more details contact us:
http:///q3hma7c

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Youngsage: 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
Rexceedo:
Really?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Fab001: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Rexceedo:
Only doctors who are in for the paycheck regret being doctors.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by OJABS1: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Rexceedo:
WRoNg MoTives!...Over 90% of people who are in for d course believe dat by becoming a doctor, they would already ve all they want, unknown to them dat they would ve only just stepped on d first rung of d ladder that may require them to give out their all....
too bad

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 1:00am On Aug 05, 2015
Are you in Esut or UNN?
goodman3:
Hi am a medical student in ESUT....i'll resume with them in november! I'm looking foward to the experience. @op pls hint us on what to expect as medical students. @wazzidon what are the challenges ure facing as a medical student?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 1:03am On Aug 05, 2015
Ebsuguy abeg what level are you now?
ebsuguy:
Hi....by Jehovah's undeserved kindness i will be a 300L EBSU medical student cos am about writing my last exam in 200L
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by kingjms010(m): 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hmm, I guess most of our aspirants are reading for there post-utme.... May Jehovah's blessing be with them
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
Abi o!
And the students taking exams too
kingjms010:
Hmm, I guess most of our aspirants are reading for there post-utme.... May Jehovah's blessing be with them
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrLazDevitan: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
It's been ages!

Docs! Hope we are fine?

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by naruto02(m): 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hello great medics...
I completed my Ijmb program this year (feb)... After the program I haven't been reading much because I needed a long rest from the stress. I also reg for jamb 2015 so a month to the exam date I had to pick up d reading habit but it wasn't as intense as d time when I was doing my Ijmb. After jamb I stopped reading totally because the Uni I applied for isn't going to call for post ume this year... I know I'm doing harm to my brain for not reading for such a long time, when ever I take a book to read I just drop it after reading a page or 2.... I really need advice on stuffs to be reading so that at least by the grace of God if I'm offered admission to study mbbs the 1st year work load won't be much for me.... P.S I'm conversant with the A-level phy,chem,bio
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by smartdave1: 4:11am On Aug 12, 2015
DrLazDevitan:
It's been ages!
Docs! Hope we are fine?
Cool!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrLazDevitan: 7:10am On Aug 12, 2015
naruto02:
Hello great medics...
I completed my Ijmb program this year (feb)... After the program I haven't been reading much because I needed a long rest from the stress. I also reg for jamb 2015 so a month to the exam date I had to pick up d reading habit but it wasn't as intense as d time when I was doing my Ijmb. After jamb I stopped reading totally because the Uni I applied for isn't going to call for post ume this year... I know I'm doing harm to my brain for not reading for such a long time, when ever I take a book to read I just drop it after reading a page or 2.... I really need advice on stuffs to be reading so that at least by the grace of God if I'm offered admission to study mbbs the 1st year work load won't be much for me.... P.S I'm conversant with the A-level phy,chem,bio

You still have to continue studying those A-level texts since they are the ones you going to start with when you start your first year in school.

It is adviceable not to choose comfort until the battle is won or drawn.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 13, 2015
Junior and senior Residency jobs

UBTH.org - University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) - http://www.ubth.org/main.php?news1&n=83
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by yaqmoon56: 11:43am On Aug 14, 2015
hi MDs.. its a pleasure being here amongst you people, hoping and hustling to become one of you in few years. May the good lord crown our efforts with success. You've realy got to help me please. I applied for medicine and surgery into usmanu danfodiyo university, sokoto with 220 in jamb. what are my chances for admission in such an institution please, and i want also want some gists abt the courses and topics to be taken in first year. $thanks sirs
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 5:04am On Aug 15, 2015
I need not ask you your origin
yaqmoon56:
hi MDs.. its a pleasure being here amongst you people, hoping and hustling to become one of you in few years. May the good lord crown our efforts with success. You've realy got to help me please. I applied for medicine and surgery into usmanu danfodiyo university, sokoto with 220 in jamb. what are my chances for admission in such an institution please, and i want also want some gists abt the courses and topics to be taken in first year. $thanks sirs
Your score is ok for the said school. You however need to put more effort.
I think first year you do the general PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY, MATHS(in some schools) ETC
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by yaqmoon56: 7:30am On Aug 15, 2015
thanks simba. ive just heard my post utme is out. But the problem is that i'm very far from school to actually get the scarce past questions. please, can someone help me with UDUSOK pdf past questions because every site i had visited have always asked for sum money that cant be afforded. $thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 10:59am On Aug 15, 2015
I'm not so sure, but I dnt think its out yet.
Who told you?
yaqmoon56:
thanks simba. ive just heard my post utme is out. But the problem is that i'm very far from school to actually get the scarce past questions. please, can someone help me with UDUSOK pdf past questions because every site i had visited have always asked for sum money that cant be afforded. $thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.