Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1832321 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Shabib(m): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
Drdonzeez:
Doctors(medical and Dental) are on the same salary scale known as CONMESS.Hence,They earn the same salary and allowances.
Tnx bro
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by porter147: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
Shabib:
Tnx bro

What about physiotherapy
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ikemsinachi(m): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
Thewhizzkid1:
Yes. I will respond ASAP.
princeikem10@yahoo.com
Will be waiting to confirm ur request.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Shabib(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
porter147:

What about physiotherapy
Dnt thnk they can cross over cus its a professional course
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by angiography(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
porter147:

What about physiotherapy
No..they have their own salary scale
I think CONHESS
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drdonzeez(m): 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
Shabib:

Tnx bro
you're welcome
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
Shabib:
Is any1 sure that a dentistry graduate can go for MBBS after graduating? What's the name of the scheme? Askng on a fwend's behalf, plss
Drop ur whatsapp number let me enlighten you more about it....I'm a BDS student...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Atogirl: 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
Shabib:

Dentistry is a professional course
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Atogirl: 11:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Shabib:

Dentistry is a professional course too.
Are you studying dentistry?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 10, 2015
please what will happen .if a medic is sprayed.while delivering a hiv positive woman's baby? cry
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Shabib(m): 2:32am On Oct 10, 2015
Dbrainiac1:

Drop ur whatsapp number let me enlighten you more about it....I'm a BDS student...
Actually, i dnt av a whatsapp no 4 nw. Bt we can chat up on facebook. If i may ask, which skul though?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Shabib(m): 2:40am On Oct 10, 2015
Atogirl:
Dentistry is a professional course too.
Are you studying dentistry?
courses lyk dentistry, mls, nursing, physiotheraphy including medicine are professional courses. U cnt crossover wif tem. U can only cross over wif courses lyk physiology, biochemistry and human nutrition. My thought though.
Let's say i'm nt.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 6:49am On Oct 10, 2015
FINgames:
please what will happen .if a medic is sprayed.while delivering a hiv positive woman's baby? cry
He/ She has to wash up immediately and take PEP(Post exposure Prophylaxis) nd pray he/she doesn't get infected
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by isoh(m): 6:55am On Oct 10, 2015
viviblinks:
Please I will like to know d universities that accept IJMB certificate as direct entry into medicine and surgery and the points that an aspirant should obtain before gaining such admission....your opinions are highly welcomed.

Unilorin
DELSU
UNIUYO
ABU
BSU

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesoade(m): 6:55am On Oct 10, 2015
Dbrainiac1:

which school?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesoade(m): 6:56am On Oct 10, 2015
Atogirl:
Dentistry is a professional course too. Are you studying dentistry?
i'm studying bds and you?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesoade(m): 7:00am On Oct 10, 2015
Drdonzeez:
you're welcome
you're inMLS shey??,you guys have same salary scale with physiotherapy ,nursing and MLS shey?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 7:17am On Oct 10, 2015
Shabib:

Actually, i dnt av a whatsapp no 4 nw. Bt we can chat up on facebook. If i may ask, which skul though?
Samuel Mshelia... Unimaid
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 7:17am On Oct 10, 2015
mesoade:
which school?
Unimaid
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Atogirl: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2015
mesoade:
i'm studying bds and you?
MBBS
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesoade(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2015
Dbrainiac1:
Unimaid
how many students are admitted for dentistry in 100level
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesoade(m): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2015
Atogirl:
MBBS
which school?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:44am On Oct 10, 2015
mesoade:
how many students are admitted for dentistry in 100level
Normal intake for one year is 20. 13 from utme nd 7 from Direct entry, some of the D. E students might be admitted to 200level depending on their results.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by stephyy: 10:03am On Oct 10, 2015
Profcamsey:
If that's what you want sir go for ur dreams. Its never too late. Every year there are people who are far older than you that enter into medical school. Its just the matter of determination and focus. There ll be a time you won't be able to handle ur biz tho, try and find skul that will admit you in an easy way like ur state of origin university or a university which has ur state as catchment area. People talked me down and discouraged but today I am happy I am doing my thing. I don't care if the pay is not good in Nigeria but the joy within me is like no other. I know only of 2 things in life medicine n the rest.
Afflated! Bless u bro.... Just same aspiration- Medicine or Nothing!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by stephyy: 10:13am On Oct 10, 2015
Chartey:

Depends on the sort of business. For some, you can cope if you get someone competent enough to handle the basic components of the core operations of the business. For others, you just can't.
Right now, you need to create time to focus on preparing for whatever entry mode you want to use i.e UTME or DE.
You can contact me for details.
will do dat ASAP sir! Thanks!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by stephyy: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2015
Drguzzykola:
. but,mtch ur dream is ur dream Man, A man ll never find rest till death if hez yet to archives his dream,,, be so determined to get what u knw ll give u ur lasting joy, at least I ave a man of 35 as a medic in my school, year 1 precisely..also in dsame year 1 , a man running his masters in anatomy opted for MbBs and his in, he could not find rest, was formally advice to b at the peak( prof of anatomy) so he ll find rest but all to no avail, Man will not always find rest till his dream is archive,,, a guy on dis thread once had B.Eng mechanical engin@26 but still opted for MBBS, and hez in(OAU) .... my bro@stephy, @25 forget u still young jor, go for what ll give u rest,
let me leave d rest for my Oga @ d top. CC: Lomaxx,profchamsey.
my million fold appreciation sir. I've drawn lots of inspiration from this thread right from its inception. Just got deflated last wk when a cousin of mine withdrew from the mbbs expedition @300level. Impossible IsNothing!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drdonzeez(m): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2015
mesoade:
you're inMLS shey??,you guys have same salary scale with physiotherapy ,nursing and MLS shey?
I'm a prospective dental student ,Uniben.CONHESS is mearnt for all health workers aside Doctors (medical n Dental).
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by stephyy: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2015
Rexceedo:

age may not be his primary hiccup; the possibility of gettin a good result, reading and jerking all this tough medical stuffs after strenuous day may include his cankerworm.
Nice write-up though!
thanks for ur concern. I know it ain't gonna be easy;
I know it gonna be strenuous;
I know it ain't gonna be challenge-free!
But am well cooked for the expedition.... The more the tempest; the more the glory in surmounting it.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Rexceedo: 10:42am On Oct 10, 2015
stephyy:

thanks for ur concern. I know it ain't gonna be easy;
I know it gonna be strenuous;
I know it ain't gonna be challenge-free!
But am well cooked for the expedition.... The more the tempest; the more the glory in surmounting it.
if u believe... More pat to ur shoulder!!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesoade(m): 11:20am On Oct 10, 2015
Dbrainiac1:

Normal intake for one year is 20. 13 from utme nd 7 from Direct entry, some of the D. E students might be admitted to 200level depending on their results.
and UNIBEN here is 25,i think the highest is UNILAG,40.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2015
Ikemsinachi:
princeikem10@yahoo.com
Will be waiting to confirm ur request.
I've replied to both ur nairaland mail and ur yahoo mail.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by michoa(m): 11:59am On Oct 10, 2015
Nice thread. Please can I do my second degree in Dentistry with a Bsc in Public Health tru Direct entry? Please I need ur replies asap tanx in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.