Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1835440 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by timmykaydude: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2016
dearpiriye:
congrats dear grin....I'm aspiring for the certificate now tho. The journey has just begun for you. God who gave us this will bring it to a beautiful completion. IJN. AMEN.
which school is that?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by brostch(m): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2016
God thank you, I've been given admission to study MBBS, ABU Zaria. A dream come true smiley

4 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by James150: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2016
brostch:
God thank you, I've been given admission to study MBBS, ABU Zaria. A dream come true smiley
bro congrats welcome to dah hood.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 9:50am On Nov 19, 2016
Abcruz:
Congrats bro, i once said ur miracle is loading and ur testimony is on the way...
Truly it has come to pass!

"it is the lord's doing and it is marvelous in our sight''

welcome come on board DOCTOR MILLEX. May the good Lord faithfully lead us to the fulfillment of our undying passion.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2016
Millex:
I wanna use this chance to say God did it... The journey to be admitted is over..,, onto the next one. Finally dropped the name aspirant to doctor in training.

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abcruz(m): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2016
[quote author=Thewhizzkid1 post=51166478][/quote]nice to see ur moniker again, Dr whizz.

I'll be grateful if u can give me some advice, recommendations, and any useful tip before i storm AAU college of medicine. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drguzzykola(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
horpeyemmi66:

May I have your Whatsapp digits Sir
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by brostch(m): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
James150:
bro congrats welcome to dah hood.

Thank you, boss.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drguzzykola(m): 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
Millex:
I wanna use this chance to say God did it... The journey to be admitted is over..,, onto the next one. Finally dropped the name aspirant to doctor in training.
wow. congrat man. welcome to the club
and to the aiming aspirant , its a matter of time.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
brostch:
congrats. Welcome to the club.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
timmykaydude:
which school is that?
university of Ibadan
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
Millex:
hurray!!!!!!! Big congrats. cheesy. Welcome on board
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
Drguzzykola:

wow. congrat man. welcome to the club
and to the aiming aspirant , its a matter of time.
Thanks chief looking forward to the duty ahead

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
dearpiriye:
hurray!!!!!!! Big congrats. cheesy. Welcome on board
Thanks oh owz ui na
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GideonOmach(m): 1:47am On Nov 20, 2016
Millex:

Congrats Chief! ....When Images And Visions Become Bodily And Reality...!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Phhstudy: 6:13am On Nov 20, 2016
H
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2016
Millex:

Thanks oh owz ui na
UI is just being UI. But we shall conquer.

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by brostch(m): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2016
dearpiriye:
congrats. Welcome to the club.

Thanks man, am humbled.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drfelixilin(m): 2:49am On Nov 21, 2016
lomaxx:

dr lomaxx i also need the textbook oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sent to all.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
IFEZINX1:

I got admission through prescience

Can I have ur number plsss.... This is mine for whatsaap... 08105939513
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by IFEZINX1(m): 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
xlow:

Can I have ur number plsss.... This is mine for whatsaap... 08105939513
I hav sent you a message
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Benzene002: 4:16am On Nov 22, 2016
dearpiriye:
university of Ibadan
Do you BAM?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Benzene002: 4:17am On Nov 22, 2016
dearpiriye:
university of Ibadan
Do you know BAM?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by thebestprice(m): 4:23am On Nov 22, 2016
Benzene002:
Do you know BAM?
crazy fellow its BAN... I see you're a cultist
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 6:06am On Nov 22, 2016
Benzene002:
Do you know BAM?
yeah....we are class mates. undecided are you BAM?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Encorecasmie(m): 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
I haven't commented here oh. Although I've been following this thread for a while now. Now I feel like I should say sth... I've just been admitted to Study Medicine.. I'm overwhelmed.. I thought I should share with y'all.

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
Encorecasmie:
I haven't commented here oh.
Although I've been following this thread for a while now.
Now I feel like I should say sth...
I've just been admitted to Study Medicine..
I'm overwhelmed.. I thought I should share with y'all.
congratulations

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GideonOmach(m): 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
Encorecasmie:
I haven't commented here oh. Although I've been following this thread for a while now. Now I feel like I should say sth... I've just been admitted to Study Medicine.. I'm overwhelmed.. I thought I should share with y'all.
Wow! Congrats Bro. Good Grace To You!!

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GideonOmach(m): 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
dearpiriye:
congratulations
Good Evening Ma. Please I Need Your Help!
Is It Feasible To Get Your Contact Ma? (E-mail, Phone Number Or Any Other.) I NEED To Get Some Info About UI Ma Asap, Please!
Thank U!

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Encorecasmie:
I haven't commented here oh.
Although I've been following this thread for a while now.
Now I feel like I should say sth...
I've just been admitted to Study Medicine..
I'm overwhelmed.. I thought I should share with y'all.
congrats bro...

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Encorecasmie(m): 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
congrats bro... Thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Encorecasmie(m): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
GideonOmach:
Wow! Congrats Bro. Good Grace To You!!
Thanks oh, and Amen oh. You too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.