Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1833824 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by jargo89(m): 11:47am On Nov 30, 2016
Feel i shld post a gud news here. Just passed my Part 1 MB exams. 3 Credits...glory to Baba God. Tnx to evry contributor, learned one or two tins from y'all. Also salute to my ogas at d top including bt not limited to Lagusta, Lomaxx etc... Learned alot from u guys... Path Pharm, here i come

7 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abcruz(m): 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
jargo89:
Feel i shld post a gud news here. Just passed my Part 1 MB exams. 3 Credits...glory to Baba God. Tnx to evry contributor, learned one or two tins from y'all. Also salute to my ogas at d top including bt not limited to Lagusta, Lomaxx etc... Learned alot from u guys... Path Pharm, here i come
congrats boss. I've also learnt alot from your previous thread. U're indeee an icon.
May God see us through this journey.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profcamsey(m): 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
jargo89:
Congrats bro. Please update your diary. I thought you would have distinction in physiology
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by jargo89(m): 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
Profcamsey:

Congrats bro. Please update your diary. I thought you would have distinction in physiology
smiles, i thought the same too.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by holuwharsheun2: 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
aliandro:
Are you talking about Cmda??
bro plz can I av ur contact we nid 2 talk
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by bethedoski(m): 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
How high is the chance of being admitted to unilorin next year by God grace to study medicine an surgery with 270 and above and from Kogi state which is unilorin catchment and thirdly kogi is ELDS which is the third pillar of admission set by jamb with o level of maths -b3 Eng -b3 che - b3 biology -c4 physics -b3 further maths -b2 agric b2 and others .i am currently at uniben 100l bsc chemistry
PLEASE DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE PLEASE COUNSEL ME
thanks for your brotherly advice God bless SIR/MA

Bro, with God on your side, that's a good enough score to get in. Just hit that or higher and leave the rest to Him.
#Wishyouthebest
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by bethedoski(m): 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
prof1999:
How high is the chance of being admitted to unilorin next year by God grace to study medicine an surgery with 270 and above and from Kogi state which is unilorin catchment and thirdly kogi is ELDS which is the third pillar of admission set by jamb with o level of maths -b3 Eng -b3 che - b3 biology -c4 physics -b3 further maths -b2 agric b2 and others .i am currently at uniben 100l bsc chemistry
PLEASE DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE PLEASE COUNSEL ME
thanks for your brotherly advice God bless SIR/MA

Bro, with God on your side, that's a good enough score to get in. Just hit that or higher and leave the rest to Him.
#Wishyouthebest

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
Millex:

Oya oga Simba no vex oh u went all incognito no vex
Oya pls send me a text. I lost my contacts. Text me so I can get ur contact. THANKS
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
Abcruz:
i still remember your moniker way back. Simba ''the enthusiastic aspirant'' how's everything? Have u been admitted?
When was that?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abcruz(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
simba1:
When was that?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
Docs and senior medical colleagues abeg how did you guys do it studying having a life and all the task i see dey make me shake oh
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by prof1999(m): 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
bethedoski:

#Wishyouthebest
thanks in millions sir you are from which schl sir!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 10:35am On Dec 03, 2016
Millex:
Docs and senior medical colleagues abeg how did you guys do it studying having a life and all the task i see dey make me shake oh
I still dey await u o.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrLazDevitan: 11:50am On Dec 03, 2016
jargo89:

Congrat Bro...I hope to smile nextyear.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrLazDevitan: 11:54am On Dec 03, 2016
Millex:

There is always a pre-college fear about what to do,but after you must have spend a two-semester,this task becomes a normal routine.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profcamsey(m): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2016
Millex:
Medical school is with up and downs. You will learn as you go on. Just be yourself.

#teamtopass

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
Profcamsey:

Medical school is with up and downs. You will learn as you go on. Just be yourself.

#teamtopass
Thanks for the motivation boss
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
simba1:
I still dey await u o.
Check ur WhatsApp joor I no get credit
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
Millex:

Profcamsey:

#teamtopass

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by emperor272(m): 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hello sirs ...ve gone through recent thread and I can see we have a lot of medic here...
Here is my question ,I just finished my o level and am aspiring to study dentistry ....please should I chose lasu or ui...I heard ui cut off and way of calculating point is very high ...please with these result... Eng-b3 math -c4 bio - c4 chem b3 phy - c4 all other subj I had b3 ...please with this were shud I put for my first choice in jamb
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
Dbrainiac1:

grin grin....im trying so hard not to adopt this view. Just saw my first bic result. Scores be looking like shoe size cry
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
emperor272:
Hello sirs ...ve gone through recent thread and I can see we have a lot of medic here...
Here is my question ,I just finished my o level and am aspiring to study dentistry ....please should I chose lasu or ui...I heard ui cut off and way of calculating point is very high ...please with these result... Eng-b3 math -c4 bio - c4 chem b3 phy - c4 all other subj I had b3 ...please with this were shud I put for my first choice in jamb
forget UI. With this policy it's either As or Nada.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profcamsey(m): 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
dearpiriye:
grin grin....im trying so hard not to adopt this view. Just saw my first bic result. Scores be looking like shoe size cry
I
You better adopt. You don't need Cgpa. Pass is the koko.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
Millex:

Set your priorities. Write your tasks down. Make sure you stick to plan. Live, study, be happy.

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by emperor272(m): 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
dearpiriye:
forget UI. With this policy it's either As or Nada.

Tenks bro
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrLazDevitan: 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
dearpiriye:

Madam,i greet o.How UI dey be you na?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
dearpiriye:

tongue That's how it has always been. But e go soon pass, scores be looking like grandfather's age cheesy

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by vincent561(m): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
DrLazDevitan:

Madam,i greet o.How UI dey be you na?
Dr.Laz! longest time. You should be in clinicals now...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by vincent561(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
jargo89:
Congrats man!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrLazDevitan: 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
vincent561:
Dr.Laz! longest time. You should be in clinicals now...

Master Vincentio,man! Longest time.Not yet,i am yet to write my first MB.It is nextyear anyway.

Man,how are you? How is studies in UI like?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 12:32am On Dec 05, 2016
Profcamsey:
I
You better adopt. You don't need Cgpa. Pass is the koko.
for my dreams....not really. I'm not letting myself get discouraged tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.