Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

From Firstbank To Etb:how Wise Is That Decision? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / From Firstbank To Etb:how Wise Is That Decision? (725 Views)

That Decision That Shaped Your Life / One Critical Decision That Got Me Promoted To A Manager(must Read) / The Minimum Salary A Wise Graduate Should Not Decline Nowadays. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Firstbank To Etb:how Wise Is That Decision? by Scream(m): 7:31am On Jan 11, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,
Pls I want to know if it is wise for a few months First Banker to leave to ETB all factor put into consideration.
Re: From Firstbank To Etb:how Wise Is That Decision? by omooko(f): 7:44am On Jan 11, 2008
If I wwere u,I will stay in Firstbank cos there is job security and u wont have all these problems that these new generation banks are giving their staff.Dont be catched by d bait of ETB pay cos anything can happen there
Re: From Firstbank To Etb:how Wise Is That Decision? by frankbonus(m): 7:54am On Jan 11, 2008
As far as it depends on me I will not be a bush boy(omooko) in decission making my man that is a wise decission forget about those that say no job sicurity in ETB. wise decission man cos the salary cannot be compare.

(1) (Reply)

Project Management Professional Exam Prep Class For February / Vacancy For Marketing / Business And Financial Certifations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.