Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Business And Financial Certifations - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Business And Financial Certifations (726 Views)

The Career That Can Generate Alternative Residual Income And Financial Fortune / Do You Need A Tax Consulting And Financial Services? / Your Views - London School Of Business And Finance (lsbf) Mba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business And Financial Certifations by kemmy100: 3:16pm On May 06, 2008
Hello All
Please could you help me with an information on the raining Business or Financial certifications raining in Nigeria at the moment
Thank you very much
Re: Business And Financial Certifations by sweetums: 3:38pm On May 21, 2008
Firstly, if U can't spell reigning, you don't deserve to know.

Yuck. The manner of graduates Nigeria spins these days,

Secondly, you'd be a major idiot to be following the most popular certification. Thank heavens for the internet, research on your future plans and find one that suits your long term goals. Finito.

Although, I must add, with a vocabulary like yours, there's absolutely no chance you'd make it through any stage.
Re: Business And Financial Certifations by sweetums: 3:41pm On May 21, 2008
My dear Kemmy100,

Pls study your statement once again. I'm sorry I noticed only your spelling error. Evidently you've got other major English problems.

For your perusal:

"Hello All
Please could you help me with an information on the raining Business or Financial certifications raining in Nigeria at the moment
Thank you very much"
Re: Business And Financial Certifations by loluuu(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2008
@sweetums , i dont think u need be that harsh when posting your reply, i'l rather you address y the writer wrote on that ( if she needed clarification on a particular subject matter etc)

@poster, i think you need to think deep yourself, what exactly do you have in mind to start with, would these 'certifications' actually be in line with your aspirations and goals,

(1) (Reply)

Company Refuses To Upgrade Me To Full Employee Status / Helpdesk Position Scopes / Staad Pro In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.