Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office (10461 Views)

Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by Godjone(m): 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2012
Just wasting his möney. Political harlot like him. Is he tired of using boko haram 2 make GEJ'S regim un-govanable? Nemesis must visit all of them because they av muddered sleep. D soul of those xtains muddered in d fiasco is crying everyday to God. They must pay dearly 4 dis wickedness as long as God remains d omni-presence . Wastefull effort. mtchewwwwwwww

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by wandeay: 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2012
preparing in vain, total failure
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by jude33084(m): 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2012
berem: hmm! You are liar! I called segun arinze and he told me Atiku Abubakar is going to be the main actor is the film "LOST BATTLE PART 3".I heard Pete Edochie is seriously ill so he won't be able to play the leading role.

No! No!! They just signed him as τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ main actor of τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ Patriot!
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by pomporiking: 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
Well he has stolen money to waste..the dumbass should know by now he can never be president of naija
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by vanbonattel: 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2012
Atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by jude33084(m): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
Godjone: Just wasting his möney. Political harlot like him. Is he tired of using boko haram 2 make GEJ'S regim un-govanable? Nemesis must visit all of them and d soul of those xtains muddered in d fiasco is crying everyday to God. They must pay dearly 4 dis wickedness cos God d omni-presence is watching 4rm a distance

Atiku will be τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ last ♏ãn Ť☺ sponsor Islamic fanatics angry Though H̲̅€ is ∂ muslim ßŮϯ ∂ Western muslim at heart. Which other muslim do you know Ŧħåϯ owns ∂ pure Westernized Education institute?

Pls count Atiku out of Ŧħåϯ ♈☺uЯ list of BH sponsors undecided
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by jude33084(m): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
van bonattel: Atiku
cheesy cheesy
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by thoniann(m): 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2012
desperado!I Like His Ways sha...after all, abe lincoln tried how many times.... 100? 200? someone please remind me.
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by hurricaneChris: 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hahahahahaha!! Another way God wants to use to squander the moni he looted from our treasurey.

God we thank u!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by galaxy4rep(m): 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2012
Am warming up for 2015,considering rochas as my vice p, pls need ur advise!
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by Oliverpat(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2012
]Atiku is not going to anywhere. He should go and sleep period.
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by Qrisful: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
Lakayana: He has failed already even the man he sent to bring him a corps in a suitcase has been caught in Abuja.
shai!!!!! Una no go kill me here....NL why I like this forum is this, making me laugh when am sad.
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by teskyg: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
This Northerners just won't understand that power will never return to them again.They still want to give it a shot.
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by Godjone(m): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
jude33084:

Atiku will be τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ last ♏ãn Ť☺ sponsor Islamic fanatics angry Though H̲̅€ is ∂ muslim ßŮϯ ∂ Western muslim at heart. Which other muslim do you know Ŧħåϯ owns ∂ pure Westernized Education institute?

Pls count Atiku out of Ŧħåϯ ♈☺uЯ list of BH sponsors undecided
were u alive wen he said in d pdp convention dat ''if peaceful change is not posible, violent change is inevitable'' ? My fren, dis man is not pure, and 4 ur information, boko haram are not fighting western education. They are just not apy wit a xtain president. Abi church and xtains na western education? They are just using dat code as a cover in executing dia obnoxious jihad. . . Abeg open ur eyes and c cleary dont let any body decieve u

1 Like

Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by ujukala: 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
Atiku is always a candidate but never the president.
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by vislabraye(m): 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
As long as OBJ is alive nothing for Atiku.
I doubt if the Nothern elders will endorse him.
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by garripack: 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2012
jude33084:

If you can say this, I believe Ŧħåϯ Ɣ☺Ʊ can also blame Sambo for GEJ's error when they eventually vacate τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ seat. cheesy

[size=15pt]YES FOR SURE SAMBO IS PART OF GEJ GOVT. SO HE CAN ALSO B BLAMED 4 GEJ CRIMES AND ERRORS [/size]
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by acidtalk: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
Arhitect, Bricklayer, Carpenter, Painter, Tiler, Welder, Plumber, Electrician, Gardener and the rest must chop now.

Without fools like Atiku, this people will be jobless for months or even years.

Abeg make Pat Utomi, Chris Okotie, MD Yusuf, And the rest also start renovation so that these men can see money to feed their families prior to the end of the year.
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by naja2: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2012
Really where are you guys paranoid, has he done anything wrong, just because he wants to contest for president in 2015, and he has decided to start his prepareration for the serious job early .Though i am not a pdp member so on that not he wont get my vote but i must say that during the last campaign he ran one of the best campaign, he spoke about his plans for the economy in very clear terms he challenged GEJ to a debate on the economy then but alas GEJ KNEW better than him he knows that sentiments, "like i didnt have shoes" and fresh air will sell better amongst the electorate than any intelligent debate on the economy or issues that will change the lives of the people. I have always maintained that a people deserve the kind of leaders they get, 2015 is around the corner , still no roads, hospitals ,schools, power etc. Atiku in my opinion is waynahead of GEJ in terms of composure, exposure, experience, intelligence, good carriage, speaks very intelligently always has a presidential carriage, commands a lot of respect, couragious as we saw during the last pdp convention, to me If Atiku was what the pdpd produced in the last convection i guess i would ve been a better Nigeria. For those who think he is the sponsor of BH pls find out very well atiku is one of the most liberal muslims in the whole world, he is just too liberal, infact so liberal some people claim he is gay.
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by naja2: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2012
Really where are you guys paranoid, has he done anything wrong, just because he wants to contest for president in 2015, and he has decided to start his prepareration for the serious job early .Though i am not a pdp member so on that not he wont get my vote but i must say that during the last campaign he ran one of the best campaign, he spoke about his plans for the economy in very clear terms he challenged GEJ to a debate on the economy then but alas GEJ KNEW better than him he knows that sentiments, "like i didnt have shoes" and fresh air will sell better amongst the electorate than any intelligent debate on the economy or issues that will change the lives of the people. I have always maintained that a people deserve the kind of leaders they get, 2015 is around the corner , still no roads, hospitals ,schools, power etc. Atiku in my opinion is waynahead of GEJ in terms of composure, exposure, experience, intelligence, good carriage, speaks very intelligently always has a presidential carriage, commands a lot of respect, couragious as we saw during the last pdp convention, to me If Atiku was what the pdpd produced in the last convection i guess i would ve been a better Nigeria. For those who think he is the sponsor of BH pls find out very well atiku is one of the most liberal muslims in the whole world, he is just too liberal, infact so liberal some people claim he is gay.
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by ignis: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
van bonattel:

Na lie, trust Nigerians many people will vote for the guy just for his surename.
What about the surname?
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by leyom234: 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
Atiku
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by ignis: 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ogundale: Lol, this more than mission impossible whose gonna vote him now!!!
Dont he have wives and children?
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
vislabraye: As long as OBJ is alive nothing for Atiku.
I doubt if the Nothern elders will endorse him.
ermm! That is why he needs to start singing Lagbaja's song:
omo(obasanjo) anything for me,
Lagbaja(atiku)nothing for you.
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by leyom234: 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
Haaaa!!! Atiku!!! I dey laugh o! Someone who owns MIKANO and will never allow PHCN to function so as for his company to strive? Someone who claims he is from Adamawa and genuine Adamawans know that Atiku's family house never exists in the state? Someone who is actually from Northern Cameroun? I dey laugh o!!!
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by Witi(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2012
Lakayana: He has failed already even the man he sent to bring him a corps in a suitcase has been caught in Abuja.
grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by Reference(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2012
jude33084:

No! No!! They just signed him as τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ main actor of τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ Patriot!

Patriot ke. More like 'Clear and Present Danger' reboot.
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by juman(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2012
I wish him goodluck. God chooses leaders.

vislabraye: I doubt if the Nothern elders will endorse him.

I agree with you.

He was accused when he was VP that he was concerned about his business associates only not even his former political colleagues.
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by Reference(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
acidtalk: Arhitect, Bricklayer, Carpenter, Painter, Tiler, Welder, Plumber, Electrician, Gardener and the rest must chop now.

Without fools like Atiku, this people will be jobless for months or even years.

Abeg make Pat Utomi, Chris Okotie, MD Yusuf, And the rest also start renovation so that these men can see money to feed their families prior to the end of the year.

And don't forget pretty Aunty Sarah.
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by Reference(m): 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
He started running for the highest office bout twenty years ago if I'm not mistaken. Just how old is this dude.
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by kinguwem: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2012
Nigeria is one country that politics is seen as a job. A lot of the nation's revenue is diverted for this purpose. Why is Atiku desperate to be the President despite his poor public rating?
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
leyom234: Haaaa!!! Atiku!!! I dey laugh o! Someone who owns MIKANO and will never allow PHCN to function so as for his company to strive? Someone who claims he is from Adamawa and genuine Adamawans know that Atiku's family house never exists in the state? Someone who is actually from Northern Cameroun? I dey laugh o!!!
are u serious? So he owns MIKANO? Kai! wahala dey o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Rejoinder To The Cable Story: “ex-firs Boss Nami Approved N11bn ‘suspicious’ / Port Harcourt Disco Launches New Model To Increase Electricity Supply / Northern Elders Bemoan Insecurity, Ask Buhari To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.