Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office (10453 Views)

Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by pikin(m): 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
Strong indications have emerged that former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar is warming up to roll out his machinery for the 2015 presidential election.

His campaign office at Jabi district in Abuja, which was never really closed and had operated on a skeletal level, is now being renovated and put in good shape for the campaigns. .

The office is already taking a new shape as workers have been busy carrying out extensive renovations on the media office.

The renovation, THISDAY learnt, has been going on since the end of the public holidays to mark the end of the Muslim Ramadan fasting period.

It was learnt the media office is also being strengthened with more hands to promote Atiku’s fresh bid for power.

THISDAY investigation revealed that although President Goodluck Jonathan is yet to come out openly on the issue of 2015, some Northern political contenders like Atiku are not leaving things to chances.

Atiku is largely regarded as the strongest political contender in the PDP from Northern Nigeria.
His bid for the presidency dates back to the build-up to the annulled 1993 presidential election.

At that time, he vied for the ticket of the defunct Social Democratic Party in Jos but stepped down in the second ballot to pave way for the eventual winner, late Bashorun MKO Abiola.

He also contested for the presidency in 2007 and 2011, vying for the ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) at the party’s convention in Abuja but lost on the two occasions.

He was the concensus candidate of the Northern Political Leaders Forum (NPLF), the group which unsuccessfully campaigned for the sanctity of the PDP zoning arrangement in the last April 2011 presidential election.
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/atiku-prepares-for-2015-renovates-campaign-office/125108/
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by jmaine: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2012
Goodluck to him grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by k2039: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
[size=13pt]This guy is a big joke

[/size]

[size=15pt]He will never be president[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by vanbonattel: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
Is there a 2015 in the script, this contraption should end in 2014.
Where is my bomb making manual? cool

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by mankevo(m): 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
This time around even his wife woun't vote him.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by Elueme: 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
This guy is reputable at failing.. Let him come, fulfill his normal rituals..
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by Callotti: 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
[size=20pt]GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUU!!!![/size]

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by vanbonattel: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
mankevo: This time around even his wife woun't vote him.

Na lie, trust Nigerians many people will vote for the guy just for his surename.
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by excondido(m): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
welcome on board and spread some loot around.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by onatisi(m): 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
as long as obj is alive ,atiku will never even become pdp presidential candidate not to even talk of nigeria.
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by Chanchit: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
Atiku pls I need money o, instead of wasting ur money on this impossible mission, cos I'm 101% sure they will greet him saying "eku inawo o" after 2015 election.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by Lachynos2k2(m): 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2012
I DEY LAFF (part 2)....produced by OBJ

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by Lakayana: 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
He has failed already even the man he sent to bring him a corps in a suitcase has been caught in Abuja.
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by Jisunpack: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
Callotti: [size=20pt]GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUU!!!![/size]

cheesy cheesy. . .my blazay!!
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by stillme(m): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
He will fail again. No doubt that!
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by Jisunpack: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
Sure, but you have to mortgage your assholee cos Atiku no dey carry male-nyansh play oooooo. shocked shocked grin

Chanchit: Atiku pls I need money o, instead of wasting ur money on this impossible mission, cos I'm 101% sure they will greet him saying "eku inawo o" after 2015 election.
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by Lachynos2k2(m): 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2012
pls who is ATIKU?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by passionate88: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2012
Goodluck to him.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
Lachynos2k2: pls who is ATIKU?
he is the leading role actor in the film MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!! I heard he replaced Tom Cruise. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by Ogundale(m): 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
Lol, this more than mission impossible whose gonna vote him now!!!
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by vanbonattel: 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
berem: he is the leading role actor in the film MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!! I heard he replaced Tom Cruise. undecided

Na lie, Atiku is playing the role of Jack in the soon to be released thriller 'Titanic 2'
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by Nwogbe: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ok naa
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by Opoki(m): 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
And so?
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by wowo2: 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
Na so everybody dey yarn as Yaradua and GEJ own take happen....
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by FlyboyZee: 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
^^^^^^^
@Lachynose 2k2;

Definition of Atiku:
1. He's the guy that is good at insulting meek & gentle people at a PDP Convention.
2. Someone who spends so much money politically without winning even his party's ticket.
3. A man that is so greedy and wants to own the whole world, even when he's not worth shyyt.
4. A confused politrickcian who jumps from place to place, party to party, alliance to alliance to alliance in the hope of getting political power or relevance at all costs but will never get it.
5. The guy that OBJ did in.

That's Atiku. I hope the definitions fits into any context you may wish to apply it to.
Happy Sunday, folks.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by garripack: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
[size=15pt]HE WILL NEVER GET THERE IN JESUS NAME
[/size]
[size=20pt]AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN[/size]
[size=13pt]
COME TO TINK OF IT WAT HAS HE DONE IN THE PAST DAT WE NIGERIA CAN RECOLLECT AND CLAP FOR HIM NOTHING WAT CAN HE PROMISE US DAT WE WUD BLIVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

[size=15pt]DAT GUY WAS A VICE PRESIDENT 4 GOD SAKE WAT DID HE DO 4 EIGHT YEARS WEN HE WAS DERE [/size]

[size=25pt]RUBBISH BASTARDSS.................... [/size]

1 Like

Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by garripack: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
Callotti: [size=20pt]GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUU!!!![/size]

[size=30pt]
TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by pikin(m): 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other...Atiku is not a failed politician like must of u claim,the man is determined to succeed..if u r familiar with the story of Abraham Lincoln u know what resolution means!
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by jude33084(m): 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
Atiku should be τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ best candidate from τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ north, ∂ pure capitalist ΆŋԂ ∂ Ǧ☺☺ϑ business ♏ãn. H̲̅€ is not an Islamic fanatic like τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ rest. I believe Ŧħåϯ If GEJ decides not Ť☺ run H̲̅€ should be τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ next President of Nigeria wink

1 Like

Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
van bonattel:

Na lie, Atiku is playing the role of Jack in the soon to be released thriller 'Titanic 2'
hmm! You are liar! I called segun arinze and he told me Atiku Abubakar is going to be the main actor is the film "LOST BATTLE PART 3".I heard Pete Edochie is seriously ill so he won't be able to play the leading role.
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by jbrodaly(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2012
Don't know this man personally...But of all presidential aspirant in the last election(whether at party level or whatever)Atiku was the man that had a real manifesto.I can remember when he is the chairman of one gas flaring committee he showed commitment.We wait ti see those that will be contesting in 2015...
Re: Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office by jude33084(m): 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2012
garripack: [size=15pt]HE WILL NEVER GET THERE IN JESUS NAME
[/size]
[size=20pt]AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN[/size]
[size=13pt]
COME TO TINK OF IT WAT HAS HE DONE IN THE PAST DAT WE NIGERIA CAN RECOLLECT AND CLAP FOR HIM NOTHING WAT CAN HE PROMISE US DAT WE WUD BLIVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

[size=15pt]DAT GUY WAS A VICE PRESIDENT 4 GOD SAKE WAT DID HE DO 4 EIGHT YEARS WEN HE WAS DERE [/size]

[size=25pt]RUBBISH BASTARDSS.................... [/size]

If you can say this, I believe Ŧħåϯ Ɣ☺Ʊ can also blame Sambo for GEJ's error when they eventually vacate τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ seat. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road / Gen Muhammadu Buhari And Matters Arising... / An Ijaw Girl Reply To Hausa/fulani Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.