Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2029216 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
2day Xpect Shortlisted Names, 2moro Xpect Fresh Recruitment. Wat Xactly Is Goin On.Hav d Board nt yet Concluded on dere decision all diz While. So guy Sept15 Nextweek monday we shld xpect FreshRecruitment. We are Waiting !!!! as Usual.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by FGjobs(m): 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
I can only laugh...
We go wait tire...
I just thank God my interest is beginning to shift from NIS...

If the government could conduct successfully a common recruitment process for a whole one year, tell me why we should take them serious...

It obvious they have forgotten about it and want us to do thesame. And do not take serious the 'soon' Abba and Paradang have been saying, or do you expect them to say the truth to the public, that nothing has been done since then?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Mekyno(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
xhamel89:

Seems more of a formality to me. I might be wrong anyway but that is what i smell because some names have been shortlisted.
sure! Ur current
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by PascalXL(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
Some names shortlisted where please?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by AUWAL999: 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nigeria Immigration Service
The 2014 Nigeria Immigration Service
Recruitment exercise went sour after some
candidates lost their lives in some screening
centers. Following this, the Nigeria
Immigration will be recruiting soon in
2014. The Minister of Interior, Abba Moro,
on Friday said the Federal Government
planned to recruit 5,000 officers into the
Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) over the
next five years.
Read the full details of the Fresh Nigeria
Immigration Recruitment as reported by
:
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/08/
23/immigration-set-to-recruit-5000-
officers/
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by AUWAL999: 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/08/
23/immigration-set-to-recruit-5000-
officers/
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
FGjobs: I can only laugh...
We go wait tire...
I just thank God my interest is beginning to shift from NIS...

If the government could conduct successfully a common recruitment process for a whole one year, tell me why we should take them serious...

It obvious they have forgotten about it and want us to do thesame. And do not take serious the 'soon' Abba and Paradang have been saying, or do you expect them to say the truth to the public, that nothing has been done since then?
please don't discourage urself, the patient Dog eat the fatest Bone..................we are very close.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
nnamdiduruji: report reaching now from the cdipf board states that fresh recruitment will commence on 15 September for immigration,prisons and nscdc and is free of charge!
xhamel89:
Seems more of a formality to me. I might be wrong anyway but that is what i smell because some names have been shortlisted.
for the past 16years plus Federal,state and Local Govt jobs Adverts has been for formality,....................any which way we are Ready for them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by EMMY86: 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
nnamdiduruji: report reaching now from the cdipf board states that fresh recruitment will commence on 15 September for immigration,prisons and nscdc and is free of charge!
The gods has spoken!!!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by last4eva(m): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2014
Wanna share my experience wif u all..
An officer of NSCDC informed me dat there is a replacement going on and told me he has some1 who is in possession of 2 slots, one slot for 1star and d oda for inspector, requesting me to pay #125000 now and #125000 wen d list is out making #250,000 in total..
Believe me, i was excited that i asked some1 to deposit the money in his acct after sending the required documents to his email.
But fortunately, i received a call saying no replacement for now, from an officer in abuja who assisted my sister during the 2012 replacement exercise..
I AM NOT SAYING THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT, JST INFORMING U OF WAT I ENCOUNTERED AND GIVING U AN INSIGHT TO WAT IS GOING ON PRESENTLY.
BE WISE..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
last4eva: Wanna share my experience wif u all..
An officer of NSCDC informed me dat there is a replacement going on and told me he has some1 who is in possession of 2 slots, one slot for 1star and d oda for inspector, requesting me to pay #125000 now and #125000 wen d list is out making #250,000 in total..
Believe me, i was excited that i asked some1 to deposit the money in his acct after sending the required documents to his email.
But fortunately, i received a call saying no replacement for now, from an officer in abuja who assisted my sister during the 2012 replacement exercise..
I AM NOT SAYING THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT, JST INFORMING U OF WAT I ENCOUNTERED AND GIVING U AN INSIGHT TO WAT IS GOING ON PRESENTLY.
BE WISE..
u didn't patronize the person that Help ur sister in 2012 at first, and u're expecting Him to tell u the TRUTH??, All thesame with ur Deposit slip u can collect ur money Back Easily. Since the officer is still Alive.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lydayam: 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
@Lawal, u just said ma mind.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Mekyno(m): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
last4eva: Wanna share my experience wif u all..
BE WISE..
To me, dis comment get k-legs.
U said, i waz informed dia is no replacemnt n later ur said, in capital letters, 'i did nt say dia is no replacemnt'. Wich u won make we follow?
Secondly, sum 1 helped ur sister, y didnt u trust him/her enuf to help u get d job again bt u seeked 4 info frm him/her? Not 4 me shaa, because my sauce, abi na socks,... i min source said smtn nyc is going on in NSCDC.....
It shall b wel.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jamoyakz: 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
@last4eva you will definitely make a good script writer for nollywood but you need to know how to put suspenses and also not to contradict yourself in your script. @lawal and co its well
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by last4eva(m): 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
Bro! Can u really compare an info u got directly wif wat someone told u?? I guess NO. Atleast not wif the current situation we found ourselves.
@ jamoyakz, stating info authoritatively here is wat got many reprimanded..
SO I'M TELLING U D INFORMATION I GOT, RATHER NOT TELLING U THERE WAS NO REPLACEMENT..
Thanx, but i see no contradiction.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by last4eva(m): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
Smiles, dats wat got many to be scared of sharing info here..
Do u need to challenge d credibility of every info??
kkk, y i do not contact him is the fact that he is d type that help and never accept or request for reward, so such peeps atimes help ONES.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Dwhyte(m): 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
Serious body movement @ HQNSCDC. . Pls. U guy should produce the long awaited list ni

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lydayam: 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
GEJ is good in innaugurating committees but neva follows its up let alone its implementation,he charged Buka Goni Aji(pardon me if the spellings are wrong),former Head of service of federation led committee to fashion out modalities for NIS recruitment after the ill-fated one that led to loss of lives within 90 days but it is ova 150 days and nothing has being done,JEG ur gradually calling for revolution in this most populos black race nation,imagine when Nigerian Youths hit the road for protest,the story in syria and iraq will be a tip of ice bag because we are very close to the threshold of our patience....this committee will just end up fruitless like the previous ones

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jamoyakz: 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
last4eva: Bro! Can u really compare an info u got directly wif wat someone told u?? I guess NO. Atleast not wif the current situation we found ourselves.
@ jamoyakz, stating info authoritatively here is wat got many reprimanded..
SO I'M TELLING U D INFORMATION I GOT, RATHER NOT TELLING U THERE WAS NO REPLACEMENT..
Thanx, but i see no contradiction.

my badt sir... And your infos has gotten to the right quarter... Appreciated
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by FGjobs(m): 11:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
lydayam: http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-asks-board-to-create-three-million-jobs/
I was laughing loud while reading this. People wey neva get enuf tym for demsefs, na dem GEJ carry full job board... He is obviously not serious, d media shud knw wen our beloved President is joking nd not publish evrytin na...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by temiday111: 4:24am On Sep 11, 2014
@lawal4green info yet?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 6:17am On Sep 11, 2014
temiday111: @lawal4green info yet?
None from my side 4 now

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Anthrophile(m): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
I have been following this thread silently for a long time and must commend all who has been contributing in one way or another. It is true NIS needs more personnel. Let us not forget that former CG Rose Uzoma lost her post because of the way the recruitment was handled during her tenure. Paradang and Moro said soon so let us be hopeful and prayerful. I strongly believe the NIS recruitment is one of those aces GEJ will use to his advantage. Some APC states are already using job offers to woo voters.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by last4eva(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
hnmmmm...
lets keep our hopes alive.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
NSCDC... I dey tire small small ooo
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
lydayam: http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-asks-board-to-create-three-million-jobs/
How many months now is NIS battling 2 recruit 5000 persons?So mr presido wil create million jobs in 12months.Dis president will sure lose d votes of d youth if he fails 2 gv order 2 Nis 2 complete d recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
Just saw this advert on facebook.Nigeria Immigration Service.The federal ministry of interior as announced the registration process and shortlist for immigration replacement 2014.People who have a passion to become a personnel and want to apply for any of this placement should go for e-Registration.For further enquiries and process on how to purchase a scratch card pin visit://www.immigration.gov.ng/ Empowered By The Federal Ministry Interior Wuse .Zone:5 Abuja.Guys should try to verify the info on their fb page,goodluck guys if truly the info is real
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
Just saw this advert on facebook.Nigeria Immigration Service(Facebook page).The Federal Ministry of Interior as announced the registration process and shortlist for immigration replacement 2014.People who have a passion to become a personnel and want to apply for any of this placement should go for e-Registration.For further enquiries and process on how to purchase a scratch card pin visit://www.immigration.gov.ng/ Empowered By The Federal Ministry Interior Wuse .Zone:5 Abuja.Guys should try to verify the info on their fb page,goodluck guys if truly the info is real
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by u3fine(m): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
You see ur life?
Ogbeche10: Just saw this advert on facebook.Nigeria Immigration Service(Facebook page).The Federal Ministry of Interior as announced the registration process and shortlist for immigration replacement 2014.People who have a passion to become a personnel and want to apply for any of this placement should go for e-Registration.For further enquiries and process on how to purchase a scratch card pin visit://www.immigration.gov.ng/ Empowered By The Federal Ministry Interior Wuse .Zone:5 Abuja.Guys should try to verify the info on their fb page,goodluck guys if truly the info is real

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.