Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2029300 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by FGjobs(m): 12:11am On Sep 17, 2014
Johnnywaka: House I don't understand this.does it mean immigration has done their recritment by sharing formular let me know what I will do to my agent.
This Fayose news go really cause confusion but I will urge u guys not to panic and don't believe everything you read on papers.

The funny thing is that the four agencies mentioned are currently recruiting. I may believe the news on the FMC jobs because he is one of the top men in the state and FMCs have a policy of recruiting 90:10 ratio, 90% for indigenes and 10% for non-indgenes. But that of SSS, MFA and NIS, these are hard to believe, its mere politiking and propaganda. Why didn't they list the names as they did the FMC 'successfuls'

Na only am waka come?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 3:13am On Sep 17, 2014
unuane1: Home
Fayose secures SSS, foreign affairs jobs for
Ekiti indigenes
SEPTEMBER 16, 2014 BY KAMARUDEEN
OGUNDELE, ADO-EKITI
6 Comments
Governor-elect of Ekiti State, Mr. Ayò Fayose,
on Tuesday distributed letter of employment to
Ekiti indigenes employed into federal agencies.
The coordinator of the scheme, Dr Samuel
Omotosho, said there were about 50
people helped to secure jobs into Ministry
of Foreign Affairs, Department of State
Security, Federal Medical Centre, Ido-Ekiti,
and the Nigeria Immigration Service.
The 11 lucky applicants into FMC are Olatunji
Idowu, Toyin Oriola, Bamidele Idowu, Adewumi
Felicia, Idowu Gbenga, Osanyintade Bosede,
Bisiriyu Akeem, Titilayo Oluwarotimi Aladelua
Bukola and Agunbiade Adesoji.
They received their letters of employment at the
situation office of the Ayò Fayose Campaign
Organisation in Ado Ekiti, at a brief ceremony.
The identities of those employed into MFA, SSS
and NIS were, however, not disclosed.
Fayose said he didn’t know the applicants and
was meeting them for the first time, just to
distribute the letters of offer of employment to
them.
Fayose said, “I submitted 40 of the credentials I
received to the Federal Medical Centre and 11
of them were employed. I don’t know any of
them. I took the step because those who
should get employment are not just those who
know the governor or wife of the governor or
anyone close to the government.”
He assured the people of continued support for
all and sundry in the state and called on the
people to remain peaceful and law-abiding.
Speaking on behalf of the recipients, Akeem
said, “I heard on the radio that unemployed
graduates should submit our credentials at
Fayose’s office. I took the step and suddenly, I
received a call last Wednesday that I should
come for my employment letter. It still seems
like a dream because I never believed that it
could happen.”
He thanked Fayose on behalf of the others and
assured the governor-elect that they would be
good representatives of the state at their
various places of work.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fayose-secures-sss-foreign-affairs-jobs-for-ekiti-indigenes/
Can somebody see wat I've bn saying?Dose who got APL 4 NIS,SSS and MFA were nt mentione becos d recruitment exercise is 'ongoing'.Nigeria,I hail thee.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 3:28am On Sep 17, 2014
When I said we shud do d needful,holy of holies started calling 4 my head.Even d children of Israel fought wars.Hav u eva asked, y dey didnt sit in d coner of deir rums n call unpon God 2 come down n fight 4 dem?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lydayam: 6:25am On Sep 17, 2014
http://www.punchng.com/opinion/a-deep-look-at-nigeria-immigration-service/
One wonders y d NIS is always in the news for the wrong reasons
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by obinna002: 6:43am On Sep 17, 2014
Keep Dreaming
FGjobs: This Fayose news go really cause confusion but I will urge u guys not to panic and don't believe everything you read on papers.

The funny thing is that the four agencies mentioned are currently recruiting. I may believe the news on the FMC jobs because he is one of the top men in the state and FMCs have a policy of recruiting 90:10 ratio, 90% for indigenes and 10% for non-indgenes. But that of SSS, MFA and NIS, these are hard to believe, its mere politiking and propaganda. Why didn't they list the names as they did the FMC 'successfuls'

Na only am waka come?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by boofydon: 8:00am On Sep 17, 2014
FGjobs: This Fayose news go really cause confusion but I will urge u guys not to panic and don't believe everything you read on papers.

Na only am waka come?
so u expect him to list the names of sss recruits abi? Clap for yourself. Why not ask the U.S government to give you the names of their CIA recruits

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 8:47am On Sep 17, 2014
Any Latest News on NSCDC, House??
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ayo25: 9:19am On Sep 17, 2014
Lawal4green: Any Latest News on NSCDC, House??
Are you asking for news? I thought you are the custodian of news on NSCDC and others.... Ah ah!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by haykay2005: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2014
Ayo25: Are you asking for news? I thought you are the custodian of news on NSCDC and others.... Ah ah!
Lawal4green is confused nah. Nigeria fit turn person head
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2014
Ayo25: Are you asking for news? I thought you are the custodian of news on NSCDC and others.... Ah ah!
we all need info now, many senior officers in All the Agencies under interior don't knw the Actual stage of things now, only officers that has political Godfathers knws the Actual stage of things now...........................Bro no info is useless now in this injury time.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Aitee1: 9:54am On Sep 17, 2014
Busted!!! grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by FGjobs(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2014
boofydon: so u expect him to list the names of sss recruits abi? Clap for yourself. Why not ask the U.S government to give you the names of their CIA recruits
Hahahahaha. U pple take naija news too serious... Wot I was tryin to say is that, he may hv submitted names of pple to d oda agencies for recruitment, no doubt but not thru yet nd no letter yet... So he just submitted nd dey gave only him letas for SSS, MFA nd NIS for his candidates? U 4get we also hv pple wit links here, so not even one person got leta too. Think abeg!!!

Was it only SSS dat u saw? Y didn't he mention d pple for NIS and MFA... Naija media add salt nd pepper to dia news, dats wot I want u to see...

U pple tend to lose hope quick. We wil b here wen info 4 NIS, MFA nd SSS wil come out

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 10:04am On Sep 17, 2014
@one of the female Nairaland member of Board of critics, they will Always hide and criticize those that Drop info Here,............keep on Hiding, ur mates are collecting NIS APL
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
Lawal4green: Any Latest News on NSCDC, House??
Things fall apart,and now d center can no longer hold
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
Abeg make i here word!! Na only ekiti governor be governor? Wat happen to the odas? Wen did d elect him sef? Nt until i receive my Apl in Nis, i dnt believ d hav startd distributing letters period!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jamoyakz: 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
Someone just told me that the reason why ministry of interior is slow is because of Ebola scare!!!! Lol.... Wetin person no go hear for naija
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by last4eva(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
ahahahaha...........
I DON LAUGH TIRE HERE, EBOLA KE..
LIKE ITS BECAUSE OF HIV DAT UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN CITIZEN (SEX FILMS MAKER) STOPED PRODUCING SEX FILMS..
Different assumption will be flying up to d air...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
I see YOU
Aitee1:
Busted!!! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nekede11(m): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
Smh*5......hahahahahahaha
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
jamoyakz: Someone just told me that the reason why ministry of interior is slow is because of Ebola scare!!!! Lol.... Wetin person no go hear for naija
EBOLA KE?av u eva visited d FERMA controller general office@ijora olopa where dey gathered thousands of graduates called FEDERAL TASK FORCE?so dis interior ministry is jst useless.dey av notin upstairs!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Miriam4cool(f): 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
people will be here arguing while replacement is going on. What I know, is very soon they will start graduate replacement codedly.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Aitee1: 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ask4bigneyo: I see YOU

Same here grin
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jamoyakz: 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
aladenimi: EBOLA KE?av u eva visited d FERMA controller general office@ijora olopa where dey gathered thousands of graduates called FEDERAL TASK FORCE?so dis interior ministry is jst useless.dey av notin upstairs!
hahahaha my brother I saw them on my last trip to gidi.. Its sad that graduates in naija are no longer respected or encouraged !!! Only God can help us in naija

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by last4eva(m): 8:28am On Sep 18, 2014
And dats where we gat to put our hope, ''God's intervention''....
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by temiday111: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
@house let anyone d@ knws what is going on both in NSCDC/NIM should pls give us info.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by FGjobs(m): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hahahaahaha. Since this tread was created, it has not been useful... It has not achieved one single goal since 2012...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profinmasscom(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
FGjobs: Hahahaahaha. Since this tread was created, it has not been useful... It has not achieved one single goal since 2012...
If this thread was created in 2012, this means it was created after NSCDC replacement exercise which took place on 2012. But all the same,Just believe that before the end of this year, there shall be testimonies on this thread. I hardly post anything on this forum because I don't believe in hearsay. But all the same, before this year runs out, there shall be a replacement especially in NSCDC. I don't want to say any month here or date but mark my words. May God be with us.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by FGjobs(m): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
profinmasscom:
If this thread was created in 2012, this means it was created after NSCDC replacement exercise which took place on 2012. But all the same,Just believe that before the end of this year, there shall be testimonies on this thread. I hardly post anything on this forum because I don't believe in hearsay. But all the same, before this year runs out, there shall be a replacement especially in NSCDC. I don't want to say any month here or date but mark my words. May God be with us.
Its not news na, we all know that b4 the year runs out, somtin wil hapen...

Nnamdiduruji said 15th, some oda person said 3rd week, all our speculations have prove flawed... Anyway, I just they laf...

Seems recruitment wud be done under a new minister nd not Moro, so we shud wait stil some months after handover next year, when Moro wud be redeployed to anoda ministry...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by akinspc: 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
@chesterlee hw far na? Nobody dey here 4rm u again.hv u gone 4 ffs training?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
NSCDC ..........................smiles, testimonies Loading..............

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.