Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2027260 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
fohlarp: U're spkg my mind. does he thnk he cn jst talk wtht fulflg let's wait nd see Ow He wnt rcrt us 4 d Nis nd win d electn Mba,impsbl I swear by d powa of d almghty cos anyone am agst God's agst excpt he does d needful.a.a.a gba ke so fun
unless GEJ complete dis NIS rectuitment dat he stands to b voted for otherewise any youth dat cast his or her vote for him is a complete slowpoke.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 7:32am On Sep 15, 2014
Am not sure Any Agency under ministry of interior will place Advert Again.....................Let's just expect final List for training in All the Agencies under interior. My thought.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Miriam4cool(f): 7:42am On Sep 15, 2014
olunavi:

Believe u me,replacement is currently going on in NSCDC.my cousin was asked to send his CV yestarday to d national assembly.for D NIS,I do not know.He who has ears,let him ear
Yes I heard about it, but its like its for the lower cadre, they would soon start the higher cadre i.e the graduates and its all by replacement, Its what I heard from a source, sm1 can still confirm.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Miriam4cool(f): 7:52am On Sep 15, 2014
NIS is likely to be december or january.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by PascalXL(m): 9:12am On Sep 15, 2014
I have never seen an unserious government like this in my life before. Well... I'm patiently waiting for 2015.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by last4eva(m): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2014
waiting to push him out ryt?
Many Nigerians are waiting, NO RECRUITMENT NO SECOND TIME.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
last4eva: waiting to push him out ryt?
Many Nigerians are waiting, NO RECRUITMENT NO SECOND TIME.
EVEN THERE IS RECRUITMENT NO SECOND TERM

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by last4eva(m): 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ibro2star: EVEN THERE IS RECRUITMENT NO SECOND TERM

Lol.................
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lydayam: 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
Miriam4cool: NIS is likely to be december or january.
Even if d $1B is approved 2mao?
Source, pls
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Miriam4cool(f): 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
lydayam:
Even if d $1B is approved 2mao?
Source, pls
Its what I heard from a person working there, but didn't specify if its recruitment or replacement.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by fohlarp: 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
ija ti bere
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jamoyakz: 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
Naija nawa so we are expecting this special $1b to do wonders abi GEJ said his government created 1.2 million job last year and will recruit 2million job in the next 12 month committee headed by tony elumelu!!! GEJ and his cohort should keep on with their beer parlour talk!!!! We will there by the special grace of God

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Goodluck has failed nigerian youths,his name will change to Badluck come 2015! He might strategise to make his way to Aso Rock politically but my God will surely stop him because power belong to him,for Ame Boro,he wi surley end up disgracefully for defrauding poor&jobless youths,sending fews to early grave in the name of non existence jobs,even the spirit of the dead victims from ill fated NIS aptitude test will only be pacified by seeing Boro disgraced out of office....my God will surely do it

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lydayam: 5:19am On Sep 16, 2014
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/hard-nuts-await-legislators-nass-resumes/

Immigration tragedy
Another Senate report that is said to have been dumped after the committee submitted its report is the Immigration recuitment tragedy where about 18 youths including a pregnant woman lost their lives and several others  were injured at various recruitment centres across the county during a stampede.
The tragedy took place in March this year and after many months the Senator Abubakar Bagudu-led Senate Committee on Interior submitted its report; it was yet to be attended to.
Going by the dust the incident raised and alleged plans to sweep the report under the carpet, some senators are expected to demand debates on the report.
The decision of the Senate not to treat the report in a hurry, as gathered, may not be unconnected with reported damning revelations of the committee and the attendant recommendations which are said not to be favourable to a top government appointee said to be close to the Senate leadership.
The Senate had, on March 18, three days after the Immigration recruitment tragedy of Saturday, March, 15, 2014, mandated the committee to carry out comprehensive probe of circumstances that led to the  tragedy which claimed 18 lives of job seekers and l
Even as members try to keep sealed lips over the outcome, there are insinuations in some quarters that the report of the committee had found some top government appointees wanting.
It is expected that the Senate will be busy to trash out some of these and other pending issues as it resumes for legislative duties today

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by tunnyflow(m): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
My people pls what's tge difference between replacement n recruitment... N what r their short comings?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by last4eva(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Replacement is meant for either present officers or volunteers while recruitment is meant for fresh graduates, Ond, SSCE NCE e.t.c...
Replacement is not advertised while recruitment will be published..

@ lydayam! any news?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lydayam: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
@last4eva: Me ké?When Lawal is there.
But seriously, we just have to be patient even the minister will tell u ds.
Almost everything we hear for now is speculation.
@Lawal abeg, wats d latest?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by obinna002: 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
Please someone should help and check punch newspaper online, saw something about governor Fayose helping 50 people in secring jobs for SSS, ministry of foreign affairs, federal medical center and they Nigerian immigration service,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Djbaka(m): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
Accepted. But who replaces him??
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
lydayam: @last4eva: Me ké?When Lawal is there.
But seriously, we just have to be patient even the minister will tell u ds.
Almost everything we hear for now is speculation.
@Lawal abeg, wats d latest?
we are still waiting patiently...............No New News yet. It is WELL even inside WELL.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by tunnyflow(m): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
last4eva: Replacement is meant for either present officers or volunteers while recruitment is meant for fresh graduates, Ond, SSCE NCE e.t.c...
Replacement is not advertised while recruitment will be published..

@ lydayam! any news?

So the volunteers aren't going to be paid? Y r people always after replacement instead of recruitment?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by obinna002: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jamoyakz: 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
obinna002: http://www.punchng.com/news/fayose-secures-sss-foreign-affairs-jobs-for-ekiti-indigenes/
hmmmmm naija and its many wonders... Scamming young graduates since 1960 ... Make I do go find governor ooo
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sunch(m): 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
lydayam: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/hard-nuts-await-legislators-nass-resumes/

Immigration tragedy
Another Senate report that is said to have been dumped after the committee submitted its report is the Immigration recuitment tragedy where about 18 youths including a pregnant woman lost their lives and several others  were injured at various recruitment centres across the county during a stampede.
The tragedy took place in March this year and after many months the Senator Abubakar Bagudu-led Senate Committee on Interior submitted its report; it was yet to be attended to.
Going by the dust the incident raised and alleged plans to sweep the report under the carpet, some senators are expected to demand debates on the report.
The decision of the Senate not to treat the report in a hurry, as gathered, may not be unconnected with reported damning revelations of the committee and the attendant recommendations which are said not to be favourable to a top government appointee said to be close to the Senate leadership.
The Senate had, on March 18, three days after the Immigration recruitment tragedy of Saturday, March, 15, 2014, mandated the committee to carry out comprehensive probe of circumstances that led to the  tragedy which claimed 18 lives of job seekers and l
Even as members try to keep sealed lips over the outcome, there are insinuations in some quarters that the report of the committee had found some top government appointees wanting.
It is expected that the Senate will be busy to trash out some of these and other pending issues as it resumes for legislative duties today

If the FG refuses to take a step towards this recruitment exercise which we all paid a thousand naira, I would disenfranchise myself and persuade many others to occupy the internet to boycott the upcoming general election.
FG would not want to lose the number of youths present at the various venues of the apptitude test during the election.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
obinna002: http://www.punchng.com/news/fayose-secures-sss-foreign-affairs-jobs-for-ekiti-indigenes/
Sharing formula........................NSCDC am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jamoyakz: 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lawal4green: Sharing formula........................NSCDC am waiting.
lawal4green this your waiting loading no be hia oooo lol. Its well brother

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lydayam: 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
sunch:
If the FG refuses to take a step towards this recruitment exercise which we all paid a thousand naira, I would disenfranchise myself and persuade many others to occupy the internet to boycott the upcoming general election.
FG would not want to lose the number of youths present at the various venues of the apptitude test during the election.
D question we shld ask is whether our votes really count. Also, many youth are already forming various 'yeye' groups doing campaigns by proxy for GEJ.Others go to their polling booths on election day where they collect 500 or 1000 for votes thereby selling their future & that of their unborn children.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by unuane1(m): 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
Home
Fayose secures SSS, foreign affairs jobs for
Ekiti indigenes
SEPTEMBER 16, 2014 BY KAMARUDEEN
OGUNDELE, ADO-EKITI
6 Comments
Governor-elect of Ekiti State, Mr. Ayò Fayose,
on Tuesday distributed letter of employment to
Ekiti indigenes employed into federal agencies.
The coordinator of the scheme, Dr Samuel
Omotosho, said there were about 50
people helped to secure jobs into Ministry
of Foreign Affairs, Department of State
Security, Federal Medical Centre, Ido-Ekiti,
and the Nigeria Immigration Service.
The 11 lucky applicants into FMC are Olatunji
Idowu, Toyin Oriola, Bamidele Idowu, Adewumi
Felicia, Idowu Gbenga, Osanyintade Bosede,
Bisiriyu Akeem, Titilayo Oluwarotimi Aladelua
Bukola and Agunbiade Adesoji.
They received their letters of employment at the
situation office of the Ayò Fayose Campaign
Organisation in Ado Ekiti, at a brief ceremony.
The identities of those employed into MFA, SSS
and NIS were, however, not disclosed.
Fayose said he didn’t know the applicants and
was meeting them for the first time, just to
distribute the letters of offer of employment to
them.
Fayose said, “I submitted 40 of the credentials I
received to the Federal Medical Centre and 11
of them were employed. I don’t know any of
them. I took the step because those who
should get employment are not just those who
know the governor or wife of the governor or
anyone close to the government.”
He assured the people of continued support for
all and sundry in the state and called on the
people to remain peaceful and law-abiding.
Speaking on behalf of the recipients, Akeem
said, “I heard on the radio that unemployed
graduates should submit our credentials at
Fayose’s office. I took the step and suddenly, I
received a call last Wednesday that I should
come for my employment letter. It still seems
like a dream because I never believed that it
could happen.”
He thanked Fayose on behalf of the others and
assured the governor-elect that they would be
good representatives of the state at their
various places of work.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fayose-secures-sss-foreign-affairs-jobs-for-ekiti-indigenes/
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Johnnywaka(m): 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
House I don't understand this.does it mean immigration has done their recritment by sharing formular let me know what I will do to my agent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.