Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2028146 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Abrazaq: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
People on this thread pls dont be afraid to post any latest information, that is the main reason why we are here. Always ignor insult from people because it will never be useful 2 them
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nekede11(m): 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2013
1Dray: My agent this, my agent that... Una nor dey tire? For how long will these scamming agents of yours keep lying to you? They have succeeded in capitalizing in your been gullible to lie to you every now and then, knowing fully well that you will always buy it as usual. Why not give up and accept the fact that you have been scammed. Thats what happens when universities and polytechnics keep churning out half baked graduates every year that prefer going in through the window just as they did during school days, sorting every sortables, given to the fact that you cant successfully face simple tests or examinations... Now, accept it, you have been scammed!
wat do they call u,just shut ur useless mouth,nobody s agaisnt u waiting 4 general recruitment,i can see u are 1 of dis newly pass out corpers,u don't knw anytin abt getting job n naija.if u don't hav money 2 give agent,to help u get job,why can't u mind ur business,and wait on God 4 general recruitment.u are just jealous.bad blood,
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nekede11(m): 12:05am On Jul 12, 2013
I hav seen dat 80% of ppl here are nt matured,i hav been following dis thread 4rm onset,i hav never oppose anybody here,but decided 2 oppose once,any info posted here ,if it is nt helpful 2 u,shut up and log out, instead of raining on dat person,it dose nt portray maturity,don't be a bad belle 2 a success of dis thread,those dat are calling sammy 4 help,why nt go and fetch info by urself,stupid new,unreasonble job seekers.SAMMY KEEP UR INFO,the ranting FOLKS here don't deserve it.don't answer them.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by paulobi: 2:37am On Jul 12, 2013
Guyz xpect some good info from me later in the day,cos I was in touch with an officer of civil defence yesterday on the latest, he said they are in a meeting right away concerning the replacement(long awaited list) that I should call himm later in the evening.So lets hope the outcome will mark the end of our positive expectations.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 12, 2013
paul obi: Guyz xpect some good info from me later in the day,cos I was in touch with an officer of civil defence yesterday on the latest, he said they are in a meeting right away concerning the replacement(long awaited list) that I should call himm later in the evening.So lets hope the outcome will mark the end of our positive expectations.
Another story story.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
Let pray ooo that from on the 5th we should start hearing positive news from nigeria paramilitary.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by 1Dray(m): 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
nekede11: wat do they call u,just shut ur useless mouth,nobody s agaisnt u waiting 4 general recruitment,i can see u are 1 of dis newly pass out corpers,u don't knw anytin abt getting job n naija.if u don't hav money 2 give agent,to help u get job,why can't u mind ur business,and wait on God 4 general recruitment.u are just jealous.bad blood,
What's this mumu talking about? After wasting you time doing nothing but smoking weed in the bush in that your community Polytechnic Nekede, you're hating on people as if anyone forced into paying your so called agent only for him to be telling endless stories. Please stop hating at least there are still bushes around your Mararaba area, you can keep on enjoying your weed smoking...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyhungry(m): 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
nekede11: wat do they call u,just shut ur useless mouth,nobody s agaisnt u waiting 4 general recruitment,i can see u are 1 of dis newly pass out corpers,u don't knw anytin abt getting job n naija.if u don't hav money 2 give agent,to help u get job,why can't u mind ur business,and wait on God 4 general recruitment.u are just jealous.bad blood,
boys are still sleepin diz jungle, na hunger go wake dem.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2013
yota: Let pray ooo that from on the 5th we should start hearing positive news from nigeria paramilitary.
which 5th abeg? Abi u meant next month? Or wanted to say 15th?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Abrazaq: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
Paul obi pls remember 2 give us d feedback we are waiting.pls ignor any comment against ur info.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ope4dtop: 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
We ar waiting indeed.@paul obi,.don't hesitate to feed us back abeg o..
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mikanju: 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
Ope4dtop: We ar waiting indeed.@paul obi,.don't hesitate to feed us back abeg o..
I don't like talking on dis tred esp wen wot I av to say has already been said by someone else hence no need for repetition.And I don't attack peoples info either cos as stupid as it may sound to you,that's wot they hear and dy deemed it fit to share it with d house so my advise is;visit d tred and take wot is useful for u instead of ranting,calling each oda names and hating.Sometimes I wonder if all of us here are graduate with d value of their words.
That beign said,either you like it or not things are happening.My friend received a text yesterday to come to abuja for her appointment letter for a federal civil service job and she went today.She was given d position of education officer ii.It was an honourable who gave her d form to fill,she did nothing,she did not que under d sun and rain.She wrote no text or interview.So wot am I saying in essence,pls let's not deceive ourselfs.Even if d so called general recruitment is announced today,it is still those that knows one or do ppl or those that settles their way around it dt will get a post.If u like be d first to fill d form.
But all in all,I pray to God that when d times comes it will never pass me by no matter wot.because my friends news makes me happy and sad.It makes me happy cos am happy for her cos she deserve it and it makes me sad cos I can't imagine d nos of youth dt que at d headquaters everyday under d sun and d rain just to get and submit dis same form dt my friend filled in d comfort of her room.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by olunavi(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
I quite undastand d tension in d house,bt believe me,very soon,i mean soon,majority here shall hv cause to celebrate and thank God.News reaching me 2day frm d house of rep is dt b4 d end of dis month,immigration and fire service recruitment will start proper.for nw,nothing is going to happen in civil defence and prison services till further notice.if u are asked to pay in anticipation of any list,my brothers and sisters,run for lifes.my 2 cents[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Abrazaq: 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
Pls frinds, any latest info on fire service?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Razakipaye: 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
pls sm1 confirm, my friend said he Google dssc list and discover d list has been released, unfortunately his name was nt dia.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
To all those i have insulted in any form whether intentionally or not pls forgive me!! Some times i like to derive my joy not really considering d fact that some pple's hearts ar not built to hand issues d way i would. I have been very selfish!!!

That being said, if we could all swallow our pride and let out forgiving or I am sorry letters such as this, i believe this forum will be a better place.
To all those that have info no matter how little, pls u are encouraged to type it here. Let us see it. to those that are waiting for d general recruitment, i pray it comes sooner than u expect it and most of all that it favours u. Please even if ur info has been said by another, repeating it would only help buttress the previous person's comment.
I beg u all let us maintain peace.
To those that have no info but wish to see updates u are welcome. To those who dont have updates but are here to ferment trouble and to discourage others, pls and pls hold ur peace so that it will be well with u. What u sow is what u reap, the little info u think u are contributing can go a long way in saving time, a life, cost and friendship pls let us be our brother's keeper. Eko oni baje o!! It is well with all our efforts.

finally to those who have useful info and refused to share it, I pray God should touch ur hearts so that u will find out that the info u av is like a talent given to u, if u refuse to use it, it will be given to another person. The bible said something abt God raising stones to praise him if man doesnt. If u dont share what God has given u to those that need it, who will u share it to Ur brothers and sisters, friends, parents abi ur dog? Life is not fair, it has never been and will never be. If we all had credible info, i am sure no one will b here. Please help us and save us d stress of seeking help where it doesnt lie. At the same time, help ur self so that that connection u have will not be taken away from u. To those who have left because one person said this or that, are u not strong-willed enough? Why dont u just do ur part and leave the rest to God?? May God grant our heart desires, AMEN!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nekede11(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
1Dray:
What's this mumu talking about? After wasting you time doing nothing but smoking weed in the bush in that your community Polytechnic Nekede, you're hating on people as if anyone forced into paying your so called agent only for him to be telling endless stories. Please stop hating at least there are still bushes around your Mararaba area, you can keep on enjoying your weed smoking...
weti dem de call you,u don show me say na mumu de worry u,abi de no breastfeed u well,school drop-out.info u can't fetch,others will fetch,instead of thanking them,u will open dat ur dirty mouth nd abuse them,are u a nigerian?them no teach u hw 2 talk 4 public.shea na paramilitary u wan join,ur money must b involve or 4get it,b/c i knw,u don't hav any oga @ d Top.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nekede11(m): 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hahahahahahaha...lion u hav come out maturelly,u use 2 b insultive,but s like u hav repented,Good 1,GOD s happy wit u,and me too.u see,it s insult nd neglegence dat drive sammy away 4rm here,nw who s looking 4 info,i and others may hav info,but wil refuse 2 share b/c some ppl here can't briddle their tongue.i like ur mature talk,it s well,pls house lets unite again nd move dis thread 2 d permanent site.don't worry, we wil share info ok.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 13, 2013
yota: Let pray ooo that from on the 5th we should start hearing positive news from nigeria paramilitary.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 13, 2013
yota: Let pray ooo that from on the 15th we should start hearing positive news from nigeria paramilitary.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 13, 2013
All awaiting good news,let hope & pray as d list comes up next month.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Christo1985: 11:28am On Jul 13, 2013
Helo my brothers nd sisters,am confused of somethin here,someone was sayin somethin abt this website d other day,i mean www.CDFIPB.gov.ng,wen i enter d web,it was vacant,wen i google it,it was d same website,ministry of interior denied d other day,i mean www.interior.gov.ng/irecruit,so i dont understand,pls i wil appriciate it,if detail explanation can b given abt that,God wil grant all our hrtdesires according to his riches in glory tru Jesus christ our lord
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by 1Dray(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
nekede11: weti dem de call you,u don show me say na mumu de worry u,abi de no breastfeed u well,school drop-out.info u can't fetch,others will fetch,instead of thanking them,u will open dat ur dirty mouth nd abuse them,are u a nigerian?them no teach u hw 2 talk 4 public.shea na paramilitary u wan join,ur money must b involve or 4get it,b/c i knw,u don't hav any oga @ d Top.
What's this mumu saying? I dont seem to understand the rubbish you dropped here. I would advice you to try and retrieve that money you gave to that your so called agent and get yourself a Brighter Grammar text. You dont need any paramilitary job, all you need for now is a Brighter Grammar text! If possible enrol back into Primary school.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Abrazaq: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
1dray and Nekede i want 2 believe that both of you knows d reason why we are here.if really u are awear then, stop wasting our page 4 insult.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Colcol: 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
@adadegreat, i see U̶̲̥̅̊..... Pls wats the̶̲̥̅̊ update on NIS?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Fred1414: 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
helo house wat is happening nobody wit info yet
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
Fred1414: helo house wat is happening nobody wit info yet
Rephrase and say nobody with rumour again? Just check previous pages and you'll be surprised how people with strong "links" to CGs, hon minister, board members etc tell us list go comot before today. Abeg just let sleeping speculations lie abeg as them agents don job them finish. Announcement go run for NTA and newspapers when them wan begin recruitment.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lordjunta(m): 6:36am On Jul 16, 2013
Whether anybdy likes it or not,soon thr wil be a list,pray dt u might among d favoured.it hz bn lik dt & it would nt stop nw.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 16, 2013
Lordjunta: Whether anybdy likes it or not,soon thr wil be a list,pray dt u might among d favoured.it hz bn lik dt & it would nt stop nw.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by 1Dray(m): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2013
Lordjunta: Whether anybdy likes it or not,soon thr wil be a list,pray dt u might among d favoured.it hz bn lik dt & it would nt stop nw.
I wish you luck while you wait endlessly for your list to come out...
That it has been like that does not mean it will continue like that. Infact I want to assure you that it wont happen like that this time. Be ready to wait... Wait patiently, huh?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Andy07: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2013
It's very unfortunate that this forum has been polluted by fake people with their fake info. Nawa!!!.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by fresher: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
Andy07: It's very unfortunate that this forum has been polluted by fake people with their fake info. Nawa!!!.
BECAUSE THESE BAD GUYS ARE ENEMIES OF PROGRESS..... IT SHALL BE WELL....

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.