Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,122 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Gcon???mike Adenuga Should Be Given An Award For The Biggest Failure Of All Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gcon???mike Adenuga Should Be Given An Award For The Biggest Failure Of All Time (747 Views)

FG Not Responsible For Failure Of States To Pay Salaries / National Awards: Adenuga Receives GCON, 148 Others On The List / Jonathan Defends GCON Award To Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gcon???mike Adenuga Should Be Given An Award For The Biggest Failure Of All Time by rimms(m): 12:24am On Sep 17, 2012
The people that know the real mike will understand where I'm coming from.
List:

If Nigeria is a decent country, the Con Oil license would have been taken away from Adenuga right away, instead the jokers gave this complete failure a GCON award. For what? For giving jobs and also rubbing our nation blind?
As soon as we all come together to deeply understand why this country hasn't moved for many years, Nigeria will remain disabled and undeveloped. While people like Adenuga and his corrupt gang continue to steal billions of dollars every other day.

Adenuga is Not a good Nigeria (he is one of the people that killed this country), Not a good business man (when you have billions of stolen dollars, throwing money at any business becomes very simple), Not a good family man (he can not help his own blood family members), not a good boss (he has slept with more than half of the girls that work for his companies) and not a good human being in general. This award should be retrieved, he doesn't deserve it in any way. He knows it deep down in his heart and his people also know it well, well.

I am sure that Adenuga real story will come out very very soon. It may not come directly from Nigeria, but someone from somewhere will be brave and bold enough to let the world know what this Animal is made of.

If you don't believe me, just go and ask one of his immediate family members. This man is nothing and has nothing but stolen wealth.

When you steal 100 naira to make 1000 naira, you are still a thief and all you have is still stolen properties regardless of how hard you work.

Adenuga should be ashamed of himself for getting ready to collect an award he truly doesn't deserve.

God's time is the best. The truth will come out very soon, and it will be coming from one of his family members. It might even be from one of his children.

Praise him if you want, Adenuga doesn't deserve any respect from me.
Re: Gcon???mike Adenuga Should Be Given An Award For The Biggest Failure Of All Time by Queendo(f): 12:49am On Sep 17, 2012
If u hav facts why dont u come out wit them so we all can shout it 4 d whole world to hear.Anyway both d givers and d receivers of d so called awards are d "SAME"
Re: Gcon???mike Adenuga Should Be Given An Award For The Biggest Failure Of All Time by rimms(m): 1:00am On Sep 17, 2012
I predict that sooner or later there will be 5 books about real Mike Adenuga by 5 different writers
Book#1: ADENUGA NOT A GOOD NIGERIAN
Book#2: ADENUGA NOT A GOOD BUSINESS MAN
Book#3: ADENUGA NOT A GOOD FAMILY MAN
Book#4: ADENUGA NOT A GOOD BOSS
Book#5: ADENUGA NOT A GOOD HUMAN BEING.

Adenuga and his corruption gang forget that what goes up must come down
The day when Adenuga won't be able to bribe his way out and Nigerians will develop self respect is around the corner. It is a matter of time for the truth to come out.

ADENUGA DOESN'T DESERVE THE GCON AWARD IN ANY WAY. You can not rub my country/ my people blind and then give me A job and expect me to be happy.
Re: Gcon???mike Adenuga Should Be Given An Award For The Biggest Failure Of All Time by k2039: 5:47am On Sep 17, 2012
Op might have a point but until he is proven guilty,he is [size=14pt]innocent[/size]

rimms: [size=13pt]You can not rub my country/ my people blind and then give me A job and expect me to be happy.[/size]

But if the bolded line is [size=18pt]true[/size] then the OP made a lot of sense

But OP are you sure your motivation against him,is not just something personal(probably he snatched your girlfriend),actually checked your wall now and I saw that your topics were actually targeted at Adenuga(50% directly targeted at him)

Con Oil License Should Be Taken Away From Mike Adenuga
Gconmike Adenuga Should Be Given An Award For The Biggest Failure Of All Time
Mike Adenuga Is Not A Good Businessman Or Decent Nigerian As Assumed

Sounds to me like you have a personal issue with him,which you only venting out on a popular nigerian forum
Re: Gcon???mike Adenuga Should Be Given An Award For The Biggest Failure Of All Time by Maxymilliano(m): 5:51am On Sep 17, 2012
I can see that Adenuga has become a nightmare to you. My advice is for you to get a life and stop hating.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

JTF Takes Over Boko Haram’s Command & Control Center, Confiscate Gadgets, Guns, / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Had This To Say On Nigeria’s Independence Celebrations. / Power Plants: Winners Of Bid Still Under Scrutiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.