Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

She Received A Sack Letter This Morning - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / She Received A Sack Letter This Morning (2905 Views)

Two Workers Die In Underground Petrol Tank In Lagos This Morning / Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny / Sack Letter Were Served To 1,500 Intercontinental Bank Staff Yesterday@3pm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Received A Sack Letter This Morning by garripack: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2012
a frend of mine who works with access bank went to work dis early mornin only to return home dis same mrnin wit a disengagement letter "she said she went to work this mrnin only to find out dat she has been relived of her job she was forced a ask d manager d reason 4 being dropped only 4 d manager 2 reply ha go and ask d head office she was so shocked dat she ran straight to my home in pool of tears saying she neva did anytin wrong" it took me over an hour even to understnd wat she was sayin i rily felt 4 ha cos she did nt even knw d reason she was fired 4rm work which i tink its vey wrong i feel al dis bank wud jst use a person nd dump for no reason she rily nid ur advice wat to do next pls help!!!!!!
Re: She Received A Sack Letter This Morning by jhydebaba(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2012
@Garripack, give her a pack of garri to console herself after which u direct her to the pastor for special prayers.
Re: She Received A Sack Letter This Morning by derus(f): 10:44am On Sep 17, 2012
God will guide her to the right path
Re: She Received A Sack Letter This Morning by nozschy2k: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2012
ACCESS BANK Again? I hate Access Bank to the point that I dont even know why? I always heard from reliable sources HOW BAD IT IS WORKING WITH ACCESS BANKACCESS BANK Again? I hate Access Bank to the point that I dont even know why? I always heard from reliable sources HOW BAD IT IS WORKING WITH ACCESS BANKACCESS BANK Again? I hate Access Bank to the point that I dont even know why? I always heard from reliable sources HOW BAD IT IS WORKING WITH ACCESS BANK.
Re: She Received A Sack Letter This Morning by garripack: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2012
jhydebaba: @Garripack, give her a pack of garri to console herself after which u direct her to the pastor for special prayers.

DIS MATTER DON PASS GARRI..PACK OOOO SHE IS REALLY IN A GREAT DELIMA
Re: She Received A Sack Letter This Morning by garripack: 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2012
nozschy2k: ACCESS BANK Again? I hate Access Bank to the point that I dont even know why? I always heard from reliable sources HOW BAD IT IS WORKING WITH ACCESS BANKACCESS BANK Again? I hate Access Bank to the point that I dont even know why? I always heard from reliable sources HOW BAD IT IS WORKING WITH ACCESS BANKACCESS BANK Again? I hate Access Bank to the point that I dont even know why? I always heard from reliable sources HOW BAD IT IS WORKING WITH ACCESS BANK.

MY GUY AM WITH U ON THAT.....THE BANK IS REALLY A VERY USELESS BANK CANT IMMAGINE WORKING IN SUCH A BANK[size=30pt] RUBBISH[/size]
Re: She Received A Sack Letter This Morning by jhydebaba(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
garripack:

DIS MATTER DON PASS GARRI..PACK OOOO SHE IS REALLY IN A GREAT DELIMA
God is her strength, the little she made from her job tell her to invest it in business while searching for greener pasture.
Re: She Received A Sack Letter This Morning by garripack: 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2012
jhydebaba: God is her strength, the little she made from her job tell her to invest it in business while searching for greener pasture.

TO BE SERIOUS BANKERS EAT MORE THAN DEIR MOUTH
Re: She Received A Sack Letter This Morning by jhydebaba(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2012
garripack:

TO BE SERIOUS BANKERS EAT MORE THAN DEIR MOUTH
That's a big lesson for everybody. Life's not a bed of roses...always save for the rainy days.
Re: She Received A Sack Letter This Morning by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2012
I mentioned while advising someone trying to choose btw Access job and Msc Portsmouth on a recent thread that banking job, especially in an unstable, slave-driving bank like Access is laden with uncertainty
Re: She Received A Sack Letter This Morning by AjanleKoko: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2012
Jarus: I mentioned while advising someone trying to choose btw Access job and Msc Portsmouth on a recent thread that banking job, especially in an unstable, slave-driving bank like Access is laden with uncertainty

I don't know about the 'uncertainty'. Citibank used to have the highest turnover of staff some years back.
There is work uncertainty everywhere nowadays. Not just in Access Bank. Considering that they just absorbed Intercontinental's assets and liabilities, I'm not surprised they are letting people go.
Re: She Received A Sack Letter This Morning by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2012
Might just be the best thing that'll happen to her. Carpe diem..
Re: She Received A Sack Letter This Morning by dannywest: 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2012
Methinks Access bit more than they can chew with the Intercontinental acquisition
Re: She Received A Sack Letter This Morning by nitrogen(m): 4:24am On Sep 20, 2012
Na wa o, all these banks sef
@op, please, tell your friend to be cool, 'a palace that got burnt will look good the more soon' , she should just watch out for the best. E kpele.
Re: She Received A Sack Letter This Morning by adetwin(m): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2012
How prepared is she ....... because by now everybody working in an organisation under nigeria economy shud be 100% ready for sack 1 day. I pray she get over it quickly and move on
Re: She Received A Sack Letter This Morning by garripack: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2012
adetwin: How prepared is she ....... because by now everybody working in an organisation under nigeria economy shud be 100% ready for sack 1 day. I pray she get over it quickly and move on

DATS JUST THE TRU FACT IS U GOT APPOINTED U MUST SURELY GET DISAPPOINTED SO WATS THE REASON KILLING UR SEF OVER THE WORK I AM STILL TRYIN TO LET HER KNOW THAT

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Test Help / How A Ship Bilge System Looks Like.. / Are There Recognized Professional Certificate Courses For Teachers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.