Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Chevron Test Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chevron Test Help (2911 Views)

Chevron Nupeng Members Block Entrance Due To Non Payment Of Dues (photos) / BOSIET Training By Chevron / Petroleum Engineers - Bp, Total, Exxonmobil Or Chevron? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Test Help by 4life(m): 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2006
hi guys,
i am havig a test with chevron for the position operator /maimtenance trainee. it was specifically stated verbal, numerical and mechanical tests, i need an info badly , plx help,
Re: Chevron Test Help by Yusuphu(m): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2006
There is really no big deal about it 'cos i wrote one on the 30th of May for Finance Analyst @ Hotel Belisimo, Lekki. The verbal and numeric test are the usual GMAT ques. but icannot say anything about mechanical since i resd accounting but all in all u must be fast and accurate for time is never enough. GOOD LUCK.
Re: Chevron Test Help by aadewale(m): 7:14am On Oct 13, 2006
I did the same text on the 20th of september. There is no big deal in it. JUst GMATs stuff. YOu have to work with speed and accuracy. I thought they have finished writing the text. I was about asking people if they have heard anything about the result of the text.

Na wah ooo. Its like everybody that applied for the thing were called for the apptitude text. Anyway, whenever anybody hears anything, abeg post am oooooooooo.

(1) (Reply)

Cipm Induction / Pls Help Me Decide My Future / How A Ship Bilge System Looks Like..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.