Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,381 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Obj, If He Dies Today,would U Be Happy Or Sad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj, If He Dies Today,would U Be Happy Or Sad (828 Views)

Stay Away From OBJ If You Want Succeed As President- Owie Advised Buhari / You Must Run Far From OBJ If You Want To Succeed As President, Owie Tells Buhari / If Obasanjo Dies Today, What Will Happen To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obj, If He Dies Today,would U Be Happy Or Sad by denuda: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2008
I have observed in d nigeria press, that they are very anti-obasanjo, everybody seems to hate him so much, i agree he was a total failure, dis is a mamn who could have been regarded as nigerian nelson mandela, i believe he wORST crimes were,his third term bid, the joke of an election,increasing vat and petrol price in d last day of his administration.
anyway dear nairalanders can i please have an honest view to the question that if obasanjo dies today, would nigerians mourn himor would we celebrate like we did when abacha died
Re: Obj, If He Dies Today,would U Be Happy Or Sad by noetic(m): 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2008
you first answer ur own question. lets know what u think.
Re: Obj, If He Dies Today,would U Be Happy Or Sad by denuda: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2008
Am not sure, i don't like him,my honest answer is dat of good riddance to bad rubbish,i am indifferent, we wont be missed
Re: Obj, If He Dies Today,would U Be Happy Or Sad by noetic(m): 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2008
denuda:

Am not sure, i don't like him,my honest answer is that of good riddance to bad rubbish,i am indifferent, we wont be missed

so what difference will his death make?
Re: Obj, If He Dies Today,would U Be Happy Or Sad by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2008
OBJ's existence adds or takes nothing away from my happiness. he's just another leader that did what so many nigerians would do. including myself.
Re: Obj, If He Dies Today,would U Be Happy Or Sad by dayokanu(m): 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2008
Is he dead? Tell us so that we can start wailing I dont want him to die I want him to spend 10years in an underground prison.

Death would be too good for him.

Maybe death by firing squad of Hanging might be better.
Re: Obj, If He Dies Today,would U Be Happy Or Sad by Bankole01(m): 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2008
dayokanu:

Is he dead? Tell us so that we can start wailing I don't want him to die I want him to spend 10years in an underground prison.

Death would be too good for him.

Maybe death by firing squad of Hanging might be better.

Ditto.
Sometimes death is just an escape and too good a penalty for evil people. He needs to spend the rest of life, paying for and regreting his missed oppotunity to write his name in the good anals of the nation.
He chased the ghost of Awolowo, deriding him to no end, only to end up as a pariah and a hated slowpoke!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Obj, If He Dies Today,would U Be Happy Or Sad by gbolah1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2008
I think this is not the right time to call for his death now, let him get investigate and prosecute first before we think about calling for is death, so as to be in shame from is life till he enter the grave
Re: Obj, If He Dies Today,would U Be Happy Or Sad by bibiking1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2008
abeg let them prosecute the man jare!

(1) (Reply)

Tension Gripped Kogi Pdp As Anpp, Ac Mrdd Form Alliance / Obamanomics: Obama’s Big-government Vision For America? / Federation Account. How They Share N892bn In May 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.