Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Http://www.pheegoh.com Your Honest Opinions Please. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Http://www.pheegoh.com Your Honest Opinions Please. (898 Views)

Fellow Nairalanders, I Need Your Opinions Please / Http://www.chopknuckles.com.com Your Honest Opinions Please. / Honest Opinions. Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Http://www.pheegoh.com Your Honest Opinions Please. by pheegoh: 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hello everyone, Please I would love to have your honest opinions or criticism about this website
http://www.pheegoh.com known as the pheegoh network.
It's a social network aimed at bringing people together. It's got a community forum, community market, dating lounge, groups and also the news feed (which appears like that of fb where you can upload your status, pictures, video and more).
However, work is still in progress and the mobile version of the website will be published soon.
Thanks in advance as I humbly anticipate your generous replies.
Pheegoh.
Re: Http://www.pheegoh.com Your Honest Opinions Please. by yawatide(f): 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
Suggestion for the future:
Whenever you invite people to test a site that involves logging in, it probably wouldn't hurt to provide a few test accounts. I for one don't have the time to fill out every single required field and register for a site that I will more than likely only visit once.
Re: Http://www.pheegoh.com Your Honest Opinions Please. by yawatide(f): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2012
Update:
I didn't fill out any of the fields for signing up and hit the submit button. I then got an error message saying that the username I chose has already been taken. The kicker? The content of the username field says, "New username / Nickname" - does this mean that someone is actually registered with the username "New username / Nickname"? tongue
Re: Http://www.pheegoh.com Your Honest Opinions Please. by pheegoh: 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2012
Thanks for your quick reply, yawa-ti-de. Corrections will be made.
To make use of a test account, please log in with username: test101
password: 12345678
Once again, thanks.
Re: Http://www.pheegoh.com Your Honest Opinions Please. by yawatide(f): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2012
^^^ "Invalid combination of username and paswword"

Since I am in a relatively good mood, despite a pounding headache, I will allow you one more chance to get it right. This is as opposed to spewing you with lava and hot ash cool
Re: Http://www.pheegoh.com Your Honest Opinions Please. by ruledworld: 1:02am On Sep 18, 2012
can never compare with bubblester.com
easy signup, clean, fast, no headache.

you are on right track though, just make it more cleaner, some font adjustments too.
You are collecting user details like email, so terms of service is a must before asking people to register.
finally, your niche is well crowded, why not target specific niches, e.g. social network for football fans, etc. so many ideas. lipsrsealed

Anyway, good luck!
Re: Http://www.pheegoh.com Your Honest Opinions Please. by pheegoh: 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2012
Thanks for ur patience smiley
sorry, that was my mistake. its meant to be tester101 and the password is 12345678
ruledworld, Thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

A New KID On The BLOCK / Object Oriented Programing And Procedural Programing In Php What Is The Diff? / Move Your Blog From Blogger/ To Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.