Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Dumb Blonde Lunch - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dumb Blonde Lunch (1145 Views)

Dumb Blonde / Blonde's Diary On A Cruise Ship / Dumb Funny Labels/warnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumb Blonde Lunch by slitty: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2008
There were three guys working on the 50th floor of a building. One was Mexican, one was Irish, and the other was a blonde. Well one day they were sitting eating lunch, dangling their feet doing nothing much.

The Mexican guy opens up his lunchbox and he takes out a taco. He exclaims "My wife always packs me tacos for lunch! taco's Taco's TACO'S!!! I am sick of tacos!!! Can't she pack me something different?!?! If she gives me a taco one more time I am going to jump off this building!!!"

The Irishman looks at him strangely, but doesn't say anything. Expecting something yummy for lunch, there in his lunch box is Creamed Corn and Hash. Overpowered by the Mexican's words, he says "Every single day for the past 10 years my wife has given me this every single day for lunch! I hate Creamed Corn and Hash!!! I'm with you, Mexican, if I get one more lunch of Creamed Corn and Hash, I will jump off this building right with you!"

All the while the blonde is just sitting there eating his sandwhich. Feeling left out, he says "I get a sandwhich every single day too! I hate it too!! I am with you both! Tomorrow if we all get the same lunch, we are jumping off this building!!"

The next day, they are all working patiently, just waiting to see what they got for lunch. The day seemed to go on forever, but finally lunch came. The Mexican guy opens up his lunch. He finds a taco!! He gives a sigh and jumps off the building.

The Irishman is very scared. He does not want to jump off, but he has to. So he cautiosly opens up his lunch. And what do you know? He has creamed corn and hash! He says good-bye to the blonde man and jumps off screaming.

The blonde, being lonely, opens up his lunch and he finds a sandwhich. He just shakes his head and jumps.

At the funeral, the wives of all three men are standing around mourning together. The Mexican's wife says "If only I didn't give him taco's everyday, he may have still been alive today"

The Irishman's wife shakes her head in agreement, saying "I take full responsibility in my husbands death"

They both look over at the blonde man's wife who is not crying and ask her why she is not mourning. She replies "Don't blame me, he made his own lunch!"
Re: Dumb Blonde Lunch by Uzzyan: 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2008
Seen this on NL before pls be a lil bit more creative!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Dumb Blonde Lunch by okpismart: 10:12am On Dec 14, 2010
Uzzyan:

Seen this on NL before pls be a lil bit more creative!!!! cheesy cheesy
which one you don post. Armchair critic
Re: Dumb Blonde Lunch by koligs: 11:33am On Dec 14, 2010
Lol
Nice joke, But I av heared it b4
Re: Dumb Blonde Lunch by StudioCFR(m): 11:41am On Dec 14, 2010
Ewu!

You've heard what before?

for wazobia fm or radio nigeria
u no well.

Weldone poster better person.
Re: Dumb Blonde Lunch by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2010
hahahaa, studio is angry and appreciative grin grin grin grin
funny joke
ALL THE 'I'V HEARD OR SEEN IT BEFORE' make una go sleep,ABEG
Re: Dumb Blonde Lunch by StudioCFR(m): 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2010
lol
My brother i dey talk am the way e be na

What is good is good

And what is bad is bad
Re: Dumb Blonde Lunch by jokingmary(m): 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2010
:d sad
Re: Dumb Blonde Lunch by StudioCFR(m): 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2010
u dey laugh my english abi

Ok u go laugh tire lol

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I So Unfortunate, Mugu No Wan Pay / Men Statement And Their True Meaning / Which Wuld U Attend To 1st?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.