Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Do You Consider Somalis As Black? - Culture (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Consider Somalis As Black? (136128 Views)

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Half Somalis (pictures) / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2012
snydergp:

What real talk by insulting people in southern africa who has a better standard of living and education that they are backward that fool should point a finger up his @ss because he knows nothing about history only that which was told to him by a f*ckup education systemangry

Loool. Say it with me "woooosah" grin
I know some ppl on here will get on your nerves but just kill them with facts. Dont get upset. wink
Take it from me not one person on NL is worth your vexation tongue
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by ba7man(m): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hmmmm......"Peace"...why is it so elusive to the troubled mind?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 4:14am On Nov 02, 2012
Kails I forbid you to talk to any other man.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2012
Lmao at the same threads on top of the culture section from a week ago...with barely any activity.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 11:38pm On Nov 03, 2012
dont hate nigga
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 04, 2012
Nah, it ain't that fam, It's the fact that i will be off Nairaland for like a week and this section of the forum will look exactly the same as if no one else post here but the same 4 people.

Nairaland Is Dying Slow. Barely any Activity Besides Tribalism threads and Romance perversion/gender bashing......

I can only talk about Religion,Tribalism ,Race,And Gender for so long before the shitt starts to get Redundant, and that is exactly what nairaland has Become.

This whole section has the same threads on the top page as it did a week ago when i viewed it last...wtf lol It's like the board didn't even move.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 3:27am On Nov 04, 2012
AncientEgypt was black at the beginning...for a nation to b mixed u must have the"natural group(white/black" settles there first who will mingle/b-ang with an outside group..
To resume Egypt was black at the beginning with pharao like Ramses.then they start mingling (at the End of their civilization ) thats why their late pharao have more caucasian traits..(ptoleme ..cleopatra)...

Another proofEgypt was black is they usedto shave their hair(guess what).....
~Royal~:
It's funny you say that, @Ayanle

I personally argue with Eurocentrics on one website...w

Then come and Argue with Afrocentrics on another....

Like for example..Egypt...which was clearly a Multiracial Society towards the end of its Reign

Whites will swear Egypt was ran by whites...Lie!

Blacks will swear Egypt was ran by blacks the entire time....another Lie.

It's ridiculous how much people try to hijack history......

The Location of Egypt and It's proximity to the middle of those Lands should tell you something.....

The Pictures they drew of themself...should tell you something...

But people are too biased by race.

Because I personally do not subscribe to race...I focus more on the Religion,Linguistic and historical comparisons

Modern Day Egypt People...Look like that for a Reason.

At the same time, whites too have tried to Hijack Ancient Egypt's History.....

All Unbiased People have always come to the conclusion Ancient Egypt was a Multiracial Society Towards Mid-Late~Through the End.

There is overwhelming Evidence of this Across the Internet

There are Videos much better than this...But ill have to look for them Later

This Nonsense that Ancient Egypt was One Race.....Come on now...Get real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_-OEOLnJ6s

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 04, 2012
The very post you quoted above....Says Ancient Egypt was Black At the Beginning by making 3 different references to time periods.....

Like for example..Egypt...which was clearly a Multiracial Society towards the end of its Reign

Whites will swear Egypt was ran by whites...Lie!

Blacks will swear Egypt was ran by blacks the entire time....another Lie.

All Unbiased People have always come to the conclusion Ancient Egypt was a Multiracial Society Towards Mid-Late~Through the End

All directly in the post of mine you quoted Above

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 3:51am On Nov 04, 2012
My bad i dinfnt see the "entire time"..thanks
~Royal~:
The very post you quoted above....Says Ancient Egypt was Black At the Beginning by making 3 different references to time periods.....

All directly in the post of mine you quoted Above

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 04, 2012
Yep, i bet you weren't the only one either.

Some Nairalanders are on a Mission when it comes to this Race NonSense.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 11:10am On Nov 04, 2012
they say ancient egyptians are black.

what is black?

Then tell me why you think they are black?

Then tell me why you care if they are black or not?

Its sad you have to go back more than 2,000 years to claim a people who are not black to justify pride being the color 'black', which you cant even define. The slavery continues. cheesy
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2012
somalia6: they say ancient egyptians are black.

what is black?

Then tell me why you think they are black?

Then tell me why you care if they are black or not?

Its sad you have to go back more than 2,000 years to claim a people who are not black to justify pride being the color 'black', which you cant even define. The slavery continues. cheesy

You first tell us the achievements of Somalia and Somalis.

Explain to us what qualifies you as people with human brains and not less intelligent than monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by zaza101: 5:10am On Nov 13, 2012
This whole thing is just too sad, a friend of mine recommended this site to me and all I see is a couple of numpties who have nothing better to do with their time trolling, which is bad enough but instead of ignoring them the rest of you come down on the whole Somali nation in such an aggressive and inhumane manner.

My cousin is getting married to a Nigerian guy and I got curious about the culture, I wanted to support her and welcome the brother into our family but I see that the intolerance is mutual.

undecided
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 5:41am On Nov 13, 2012
^^^^^ what a daaaamn lie

u cant speak somali and u expect me to believe a somali woman will be give up by her father to a nigerian monkey with hiv?

u are a troll
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by zaza101: 5:57am On Nov 13, 2012
what makes you think that I cant speak Somali? Could it be that this is not a Somali forum and the vast majority of the people who use this site don't speak Somali. As for my uncle the only thing that bothers him is that his daughter is marrying a good upstanding Muslim brother.
Now you, he would most certainly not welcome into the fold, Somali or not.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 6:07am On Nov 13, 2012
u cant even write in somali

ur fake

a troll

a loooser
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by zaza101: 6:13am On Nov 13, 2012
War maxaad iga doonaysaa?? Ma keligaa baan kulah hadhley miisa dhadka oo dhan ee forum ka isticmaalaye baan wax u sheegay. Whakhtii aan kugu khasarayo ma haaysto ee aan iska kalah xiishoodno.
Dhinaaga joog, idhaa oo ii dhaaf!!!
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
nayaa waan kuuu wasaa doona
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by zaza101: 4:02am On Nov 14, 2012
shocked shocked shocked

kkkkkkk

Dream on honey, your not man enough for me

lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 6:39am On Nov 14, 2012
zaza101: shocked shocked shocked

kkkkkkk

Dream on honey, your not man enough for me

lipsrsealed

naayaa intaay sanaa baa jirtaa...iiin aan ku biiqo baan rabaa
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Joliecoco: 2:38am On Nov 20, 2012
They are not black they are white . Of course they are black , they are blacker than most Africans and they talk about they are Arab .
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by basra: 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2012
Joliecoco: They are not black they are white . Of course they are black , they are blacker than most Africans and they talk about they are Arab .

define black.

because if you are black...then am not black...i have diffrent hair. diffrent nose, diffrent texture...and most of all diffrent language which is afro asiatic and is related to hebrew and arab.

as for dna well i am closer to berbers then negroids.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 12:15am On Nov 21, 2012
basra:

define black.

because if you are black...then am not black...i have diffrent hair. diffrent nose, diffrent texture...and most of all diffrent language which is afro asiatic and is related to hebrew and arab.

as for dna well i am closer to berbers then negroids.

You have hair, nose, texture but no achievement?

You are monkey then?

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia8: 2:52am On Dec 15, 2012
Sagamite:

You have hair, nose, texture but no achievement?

You are monkey then?

no monkey boy. you area monkey and the whole world seems to agree
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Eri8: 11:06am On Jan 01, 2013
I am new to this board. I am an eritrean male but born and raised I the states. I just want to come out and let you guys know that not all East Africans feel this way. Most habeshas ( Eritreans and Ethiopians) recognize their black heritage although we also recognize we might have some mixture down the line. I don't get why Somalis deny themselves being black.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Blyss: 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
Eri8: I am new to this board. I am an eritrean male but born and raised I the states. I just want to come out and let you guys know that not all East Africans feel this way. Most habeshas ( Eritreans and Ethiopians) recognize their black heritage although we also recognize we might have some mixture down the line. I don't get why Somalis deny themselves being black.

It's because they have been brainwashed and degraded by their Arab masters so long that they have grown to hate their blackness, and thus they desire to want to be seen as anything but "black" or Negro, the same is the case among many Afro-Hispanics, such as Dominicans, many Afro-Brazilians, Venezuelans and more. It's really sad. We black-americans have gone through a traumatic history much worst than they, and yet it has only strengthen our resolve to proudly acknowledge and basque in our blackness right here under centuries of very aggressive white oppressive rule. The Somali nation is shiat, because the mindset of the people within it is shiat and shallow. They pride themselves on the shallowness of their ethnic/nationalistic surface, while denying connection to their inner core of blackness/negro that binds them with a billion others, and their roots beyond tribal and national affiliation. You can not truly know who you are until you come to recon with all of who you are, and until then you will remain lost.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by morpheus24: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
Eri8: I am new to this board. I am an eritrean male but born and raised I the states. I just want to come out and let you guys know that not all East Africans feel this way. Most habeshas ( Eritreans and Ethiopians) recognize their black heritage although we also recognize we might have some mixture down the line. I don't get why Somalis deny themselves being black.

Don't mind Somali9, he's our resident troll.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia9: 11:57am On Jan 05, 2013
morpheus is our resident worshipper of somalis/horners.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by morpheus24: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
^^^

Nah, I would rather see ya'll cross the sea to Yemen so you can hang with your brothers and leave that arid desert area to the sand dunes.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia9: 1:05am On Jan 06, 2013
^

dont lie to urself i saw some comments u made about horners 3 years back ur obsesson is un quenchable son
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by morpheus24: 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
somalia9: ^

dont lie to urself i saw some comments u made about horners 3 years back ur obsesson is un quenchable son

I am obsessed with African DNA, not Somali but seeing that you guys are excluding yourself and want to align with your Yemenese brothers. I see no reason why not let you leave the beloved continent and move.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by MegaMan2020: 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
I don't really know much about Somalis and to be honest I don't really care. They live over in the East. i live in the West. What's my business with them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (67)

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage / Post your photos of Igbo village houses here / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.