Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Do You Consider Somalis As Black? - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Consider Somalis As Black? (136025 Views)

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Half Somalis (pictures) / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Luul(f): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2012
Who are all these people am being mistaken for.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
Luul: Who are all these people am being mistaken for.

Gosh it is "I AM" or "I'M" not "AM". Simple english you can't speak. Didirin oshi.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Luul(f): 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
Go Jump off a cliff
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2012
Ori e daru ni? abi o ti mugbo yo?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
[size=20pt]I HONESTLY NEED THIS THREAD TO DIE!!![/size] We need to stop fueling idiocy.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Luul(f): 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2012
This is why i really dont like black people. So annoying wallahi.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

Gosh it is "I AM" or "I'M" not "AM". Simple english you can't speak. Didirin oshi.

And the person was trying to claim he graduated from Ohio State. grin grin grin grin grin grin

A typical fcking illiterate Somali male.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Luul(f): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2012
i am in the UK. Someone needs to seriously fill me in on whats goin on here.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by sambos994(m): 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2012
Luul: i am in the UK. Someone needs to seriously fill me in on whats goin on here.

Didn't you say earlier you were in Germany?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Luul(f): 11:45pm On Oct 21, 2012
sambos994:

Didn't you say earlier you were in Germany?

Nope. Does it matter where or who i am. I dont need immigration papers to be here.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 12:33am On Oct 22, 2012
Luul:

Nope. Does it matter where or who i am. I dont need immigration papers to be here.

You need refugee papers?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 2:23am On Oct 22, 2012
Luuul hahahhahahaha

They think every somali here is the same person.

I see somalinet got boring. Hows Basrs, KingHutu and Advocator?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2012
somalia6: Luuul hahahhahahaha

They think every somali here is the same person.

I see somalinet got boring. Hows Basrs, KingHutu and Advocator?

Don't think you are fooling anybody if you cannot change a picture to show it is really yours.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Luul(f): 9:18am On Oct 22, 2012
Sagamite:

Don't think you are fooling anybody if you cannot change a picture to show it is really yours.

You fail to understand that i dont give a f#K who you think i am.

Your not gonna see my picture you ugly monkey.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2012
Luul:

You fail to understand that i dont give a f#K who you think i am.

Your not gonna see my picture you ugly monkey.

You are a person!

You can change names as much as you want, it would not change the fact that we know you are ayanle/somali6 or whatever.

Mooron, knowing your cretinous backward mentality, I knew you would never put up the pix of someone you know, like your sisters/friends/cousins, to lie about who you are because you would not want them oggled salaciously. You most likely would have picked the pic of a random Somali girl from the internet with whom you have no emotional detachment. Hence why I knew you would hardly have a second pix of her especially as Somali girls try not to post too much of their pics online. That was why I asked you to post a second pix and you obviously could not because you did not have it. The only girls you would have multiple of their pics are the ones you are related to or are friends with and I knew you will not want to post their pix on an online forum.

person!

Your intelligence is below my feet. Furthermore, you are from the lowest society on Earth! A failed one, we need to train you and help you out.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Luul(f): 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2012
keep it moving. i dont care for your opinion
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by IYuckMoufI: 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2012
Aye Fam you still on this Somali Boolshit!?!?

The only thing i consider Somali's is Destitute and Ugly.

What a Garbage Looking Group of Unattractive People.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Luul(f): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
Luul: keep it moving. i dont care for your opinion
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2012
LOL sagamite went in! grin
let it go man.

this thread like the subject is a tired mess.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2012
i am luuuul?.... looool....this explains ur fears that all somalis hate u adons.
like i said go check somalinet....u will my fellow country men all have my shared views on you adoons.

Luul macaanto. They wana hit on you cause these monkeys have never see any female on this site that comes close to beuty as you.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 1:56am On Oct 23, 2012
^^^ You must really think people are as foolish as you . grin grin. I mean its pretty glaring that this "luul" personality is you, don't you think it is kind of suspicious that a random somali would come on a forum and support your ideas just when you need it? And what sealed the deal for me was the use of the word "bantus" and the atrocious grammar.The rest of the world aren't as stupi.d as you are ayanle. grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Luul(f): 2:33am On Oct 23, 2012
Dude I dont care who you think I am. My beef was with that girl named Kails who started fighting me the minute i came here. Like I have said before go jump of a hill.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 2:56am On Oct 23, 2012
lmao. I have these peopl thinkin everyone is me....no is safe.... lmao
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2012
Pennywise: This is laughable. If Somalis are not black what are they, white? Has poverty and hunger caused a racial identity crisis in that country?
lmao u r so mean
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Luul(f): 7:31am On Oct 23, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
lmao u r so mean

His insane to believe that Somalis are black. This guy has probably never met a Somali in his life. He has not done genetic tests on Somalis. the world is not black and white.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by basra: 7:43am On Oct 23, 2012
nayaa luul. I cant believe you made it here before me. LMAO

FYI you should get rid of your picture. Some of the people here from somalinet might recognize you.

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=306905

^^^ that post there got alot of somalis to join nairaland. Fighter was no joking this place is popping nayaa.

that nigerian forum that keeps posting up pictures of somali girls and compares their nigerian girls with somali girls when it comes to looks and the girls get angry and post unrealistic pictures of hot nigerian girls to get the nigerian man's attention but the nigerian man still drools over the somali girls pictures.

what is that thread called again? ah yes, nairaland
[b][/b]
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by basra: 7:45am On Oct 23, 2012
Am sexy kitten for those of you nairlanders who want to join somalinet.

disclosure i wrote the following below. Dont hate me

I read all 20+ pages, that shit had me dying Wallahi. Their guys are saying how beautiful our girls are and their girls get angry saying we look like starving marvins and they start to mention our trademark foreheads as if that'll make us any less prettier. Then some of their guys call their girls ugly. Ring a bell? They do the same here! Niggas are never grateful!

Faraaxoos, I think the site is called Niajaland or Nairaland.

Fah the site sounds like a disney forum loooooool I'll check it out!
[b][/b]
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by basra: 7:47am On Oct 23, 2012
My sole purpose here to have fun.

another disclosure.

U Somalis are boring me.. I wanna go join & harass & terrorize another ethnic group's forum. Just like they harass us over here sometimes lool. Any suggestions? FB had me yawning too. [/i][b]
[/b][i][/i]

^^^ somalinet got too boring these days. So what sup my nigerian friends.

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=306905
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Luul(f): 7:51am On Oct 23, 2012
Their gonna think your advocator aka somalia6.

Thanks I'll take my picture down. Nayaa sahra24 and qoriyeey were here but seems like they stoped coming. Hajji xita woo baxaay. I think they got too bored here. So far this place hasnt been my cup of tea. Too many haters wallahi. I shouldnt have posted my picture I got all these Ugly nigerian haters. Ufff
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by basra: 7:56am On Oct 23, 2012
haha waan kushegaay maaar horaay.

I troll Nairaland and this other Sudanise forum all the time. Try it it's fun

^ was hipster here too. Dammnn. LMAO what a troll.

I was just about to comment on your goodbye thread

^ even Lilla Omg. This place is invested wallahi. lmao
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Luul(f): 8:09am On Oct 23, 2012
It seems not alot of active somali users at the moment. All i see is advocator, iyo dohr kalay.

I wana cause some hellll. Plz Help me. grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 23, 2012
some one explain to me the real meaning of ugly... and some pple are pointing fingers at "negros". pple should reconsider the things they take pride in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67)

Post your photos of Igbo village houses here / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages / Teach Me Naija Slang Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.