Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets (11710 Views)

Musiliu Obanikoro's Hideout Located - Sahara Reporters (Snapshot) / Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos) / 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by ozodimgba(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2012
pls nobody should blame these aboki, you know they take a lot of fura de nunu that has impaired their rational thinking ability and they think they can fool all the poeple including the soldiers all the time. Now look @ what fura de nunu has done to them it is a pity God pls vindicate the rightous and set the captives free in jesus name amen.
Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by OjujuCalabar(m): 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2012
Those boko haram boys are very stupid. All those equipments they are using, were they not invented through western education? Foolish set of animals. Congratulations to the JTF.
Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by fio(m): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2012
NATO rounds?....hmmm, are u thinking what am thinking?
Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by Beaf1: 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2012
^^
Boko Haram is just a name they are called by you and me. I remember they even denounced that name in one their videos.

@ Topic
Do you guys notice the walkie-talkies? That means they dont use the GSM mobile networks anymore. Reason why they are blowing them up in the north.
Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by Okewuoma: 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2012
God is not sleeping and i knw that it is time up 4 these group of animals hu cal demselves beings.l
Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by taxyflo: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2012
na wa Ooo
Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by mckish: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2012
na wa o
Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by TalkingBird: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2012
lacicrips: Sure these guys don't participate on the Nairaland forums too?

is it 13 laptops or 39 laptops on nairaland?
Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2012
Well....I thought those gadgets are "Western".
Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by jude33084(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2012
Boko Haram fighting against τhe Western education ßŮϯ using their gadgets bunch of hyprocrites cheesy
Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by ghetomum: 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2012
boko get control tower na wa ooo
Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by bong4(m): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2012
See this people, urea fertilizer that should have been used to develop the agriculture sector is now being used to make bombs. Na wao
Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by Beync(f): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2012
Good job jtf.

u'l never see lacasa or lacasera and ilumnanti here commending the jtf for the work well done.

becos this is not a good news for them. they would be covering their faces in shame cos they r loosing the battle

u think we dont know you

2 Likes

Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by Nuezha(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
Hmmm... Cutting a poisonous snake by half makes it even more brutal with bites; be sure the head is deathly bruised.
It's too early to jubilate, it's even more dangerous to go to sleep either.
The Righteous Shall Prosper.
Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by jude33084(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
luc26: M tired of dis boko haram issues wen dey kan simply b wiped outta d face of d earth once and 4 all so we ve peace mschwww

As long as their muslims brothers are sympathizers they will keep regrouping undecided
Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by jude33084(m): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2012
f i o: NATO rounds?....hmmm, are u thinking what am thinking?

Most of their equipment came from Libya τhe terrorist nation angry

Ŧħåϯ was what baba was saying last week wink
Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by jude33084(m): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2012
9332816: Make Money On The Internet for Free.

What do you want to trade today? We offer foreign exchange,index,commodity contracts,and financial instruments of other asset classes through several trading platforms.You can start with no money down as we offer you $5(five dollar) reward on account opening.

http://www.agea.com/?gid=49460

Monnki! angry
Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by jude33084(m): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2012
Beaf!:
^^
Boko Haram is just a name they are called by you and me. I remember they even denounced that name in one their videos.

@ Topic
Do you guys notice the walkie-talkies? That means they dont use the GSM mobile networks anymore. Reason why they are blowing them up in the north.

For them Ť☺ switch Ť☺ walkie talkie tells Ɣ☺Ʊ ƗƗow low they are undecided

I can use ♍♈ transistor radio Ť☺ break into Ŧħåϯ wink
Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by teskyg: 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2012
@ Nuezha,u guys are loosing the world.You are one of the Boko boz hiding.pls,come out and face JTF and let's see if u will last a day.slowpoke.
Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by 1shortblackboy: 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2012
these boko haram niggers mean business o see all the gadgets and equipments shocked shocked shocked
Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by Okontami: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
All am interested is conducting a sweet forensic on those Laptops. I can be sure of exposing who da hell is involved. Get the MAC addresses of these machines and thats all.

1 Like

Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by feith(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2012
JTF should try and get those sponsoring this stupid boko haram...
Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by Enoquin(f): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2012
Boko Haram are definitely Boko
Halal...13 Laptops, Satellite dishes,
decoders, disc writers, hand held radios
(Motorola)...what happened to
scribbling on scrolls, using bird calls
and lone messengers to get things
done?

1 Like

Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by cjrane: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2012
Boko Haram are the worst types of hypocrites. They use lap top computers, radios,disc writers,generators, batteries!!! Yet they preach to people not to learn western education? Banza!! Bastards!
Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by Onyejonchi: 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2012
Bamanga tukur suppose stop the jtf since he said boko haram is fighting a just course. There are more problems in muslem community in the north, which is biggest boko haram. If u re in the north and observe very well, u see guys of 20yrs and above. In d morning the would carry plate and folow 1 small girl selling masa (maze cake) and be going from one alhaji 2 another in the name of almanjeri instead of going 2 school or go and learn hand work. Later they would blame other region 4 their problem. Check all the northern states almost all the people doing handwork are from other regions.
Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by emmasege: 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2012
jamace: Wow! shocked What am I seeing? Boko Haram using electronic gadgets to propagate their belief? Then how HARAM is the BOKO?.

With these captured electronic gadgets, it is confirmed that there is nothing HARAM about the BOKO and that the group is purely a political group out to cause political disharmony, sponsored by some disgruntled politicians.

Well said, boko is not haram to them afterall Nigerian gave them the a.k.a. These guys' sole ambition is islamization of the whole nation.
And looking at the communication devices (walkie-talkies), one can not but think these guys are being aided by some affluent people in our society, or even getting foreign aids. Or where will an almajeri get all these resources.
Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by honiye(m): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2012
Pls dont forget to bury them with pigs after killing them. Islam is a shameful religion. Religion that preach violence and death in the name of Allah.
Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by omowolewa: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
Okontami: All am interested is conducting a sweet forensic on those Laptops. I can be sure of exposing who da hell is involved. Get the MAC addresses of these machines and thats all.

You are on point.

1 Like

Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by chudyboy05(m): 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2012
i love that! The sayings of an elderly man had come to pass" they can't win the war."i love that! The sayings of an elderly man had come to pass" they can't win the war."i love that! The sayings of an elderly man had come to pass" they can't win the war."
Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by taharqa: 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2012
passionate88: if it's purely political, why don't they bomb mosques?, why was there religious (islamic) materials in there hide out?, why do they mainly attack Christians and Churches?... We are not kids... We know boko haram is a branch of islam, they are fightin a jihad against the ar'ne, they said it so don't come here trying to say otherwise.. Or are u in the dept of islam that try to decieve the public that it's political?..
It is both Religious and Political, even Economic sef..all join; part of d game plan- spread dier own form of 'islam' while discrediting d govt of GEJ and making loads of money along d way.....how they and their sympathizers thought they cud get away wit it is wot is astonishing
Re: JTF Raids Boko Haram Hideout, Recovers Ammunition & Gadgets by taharqa: 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2012
lacicrips: Sure these guys don't participate on the Nairaland forums too?
The propaganda war right? Will not be surprised at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election Can’t Hold In Ondo Without PDP – Mimiko / Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions / Goodluck Jonathan Listed On Times 100 Most Important People On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.