Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:35 AM

Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family (30558 Views)

Comedian Bovi And His Mother In 1984 / Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo / Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by LailaIkeji1: 10:42am On Sep 19, 2012
Bovi and his wife are celebrating their wedding anniversary today. A big hearty congrats to them.
Second pic is Bovi at 2 years old then his son at 2.

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/09/happy-wedding-anniversary-to-bovi.html

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by Dyt(f): 10:46am On Sep 19, 2012
And who says love is nt a beautiful thing
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by free2ryhme: 10:48am On Sep 19, 2012
I gbadun this guy
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by slimyem: 11:04am On Sep 19, 2012
wow!
Nice pictures...
Bovi na correct guy...
Love him lots!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by bigbam: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2012
slimyem: wow!
Nice pictures...
Bovi na correct guy...
Love him lots!!!
u gat mout lov him a lot
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by sexyglow(f): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2012
He's just there..nothing about him
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
how dis picture take concern me? mtshewwwww!
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by honeric01(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2012
One of my best Nigerian comedians.
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by adiona(f): 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2012
Beautiful family, God bless your home.
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by binigirl(f): 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
himkers: how dis picture take concern me? mtshewwwww!
If d pix no concern u, why did u waste ur tym to enta d thread n den bother urself 2 drop a comment? undecided undecided

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by fergieboy: 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2012
who is bovi
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by sylve11: 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2012
Not bad! cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by wandeay: 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2012
Wat Tha Fcck! First is Basket, now is Bovi, and thousands of educational thread are lying in the forums without getting to the front page.
Am sure this Laili is one of Nairaland's shareholder.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by luc26(f): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2012
Seriously Poster r u bored?
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by Bisjosh(f): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2012
Cute son kiss
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by hammedkola(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2012
Next time, it must be my pics
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by yuzedo: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2012
Who is Bonvy? Is he P-Skwe? undecided Very ugly boy, no offeincee! angry

grin tongue

I like the guy but my own queshun be say WHY HIM DEY WEAR WRIST-WATCH FOR RIGHT HAND undecided
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by kenlash1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2012
fergieboy: who is bovi
Ur mums bf

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by slumcat(m): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2012
if no be money...
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by kelvin94: 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2012
Am so hapy for u BOVI
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by vitality22(m): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2012
bini girl:
If d pix no concern u, why did u waste ur tym to enta d thread n den bother urself 2 drop a comment? undecided undecided
I tire o, pls dear ask him again o
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by Kslib(m): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2012
yuzedo: Who is Bonvy? Is he P-Skwe? undecided Very ugly boy, no offeincee! angry

grin tongue

I like the guy but my own queshun be say WHY HIM DEY WEAR WRIST-WATCH FOR RIGHT HAND undecided
Is there a rule to wearing wrist watch? If to say na lil wayne wear am like that,u go call am swag.. My guy,hand na hand...

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by DeGenius3(m): 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2012
one of the very best comedians in Nigeria.

and i really like it that he has a family unlike

other celebrities who waste their time thinking they

are enjoying life.
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by kcreal(f): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2012
@yuzedo is there anything wrong wearing wrist watch on the right hand? because I do wear mine on right hand too, tell me let me see if I'll stop.
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by yuzedo: 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2012
Kslib:
Is there a rule to wearing wrist watch? If to say na lil wayne wear am like that,u go call am swag.. My guy,hand na hand...

I'm sorry but that is a daft postulation. I detest Lil' Wayne or any tattooed-up thug-wannabe who has no pedigree or/and cerebral function. Class is different from "swag" (which is a juvenile terminology anyway). Please pick another "role-model" for Yuzedo, make it good! wink

kcreal: @yuzedo is there anything wrong wearing wrist watch on the right hand? because I do wear mine on right hand too, tell me let me see if I'll stop.

Dear Kcreal, there is no hard and fast rule actually. The only consideration should be whether he is right or left handed. The hand with less activity should ideally adorn your wrist-watch. Apparently, back in the day, to wind the watch to get it to keep time, the winding device was located on the right-side of the watch and thus most people being right-handed would wear the watch on the left hand so that one could wind it with their Right-hand.

Now it is simply a function of general etiquette to wear it on your left hand especially as most handshakes are with the right hand.

I hope i have been able to convince you and not confuse you... Thank you! cheesy wink
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by garripack: 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2012
[size=20pt]so wating kon happen make we kon dey cry[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by Chimerase(m): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2012
luc26: Seriously Poster r u bored?
grin
luc26: Seriously Poster r u bored?
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by Pgent1(m): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2012
Dis dude is one of my fav comedian,i dey alwayz gbadun his concept....i just rmbrd he made d name akpors popular in comedy(who wants 2 be a billonaire with ayo makun a.k.a A.Y)

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by chucky234(m): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2012
yuzedo: Who is Bonvy? Is he P-Skwe? undecided Very ugly boy, no offeincee! angry

grin tongue

Him dey wear wristwatch for right hand cos him na member of occultic group wey dem call Comedians of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by obongtunji: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
himkers: how dis picture take concern me? mtshewwwww!
And why did you click on the post in the first placelop
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by chucky234(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2012
Nice pic, lovely family
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by slap1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2012
Nice, but he doesn't look neat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Edochie Dedicates Her Birthday To Atiku, Prays He Reclaims Mandate / Yoruba Actresses At Ooni Of Ife's Thanksgiving Ceremony / Mr. Eazi, Dammy Krane Blamed For Temi Otedola's Card Fraud Issue By Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.