Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,740 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo (50863 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi / Photo Of Comedian YAW With An Endowed Lady Sends The Internet Into Frenzy / Maternity Shoot Of Comedian Senibo & His Model Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by cephaswizzy(m): 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
Comedian and Airtel ambassador Akpororo is getting married to Josephine Abraham on November 14 in Surulere, Lagos. the groom proposed twice just 3 months ago, on August 9 in a church and on a football pitch.

In a generous move, they are giving away their aso ebi to guests for free, via designer and fellow comedian AY‘s brother, Yomi Casual.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/11/05/comedian-akpororo-is-getting-married-giving-away-his-aso-ebi-for-free-see-the-pre-wedding-photos/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by surelove(f): 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
Choi! Money good o

41 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by ClassCaptain(m): 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
I hope she loves him truly not because of his money.and I pray he loves her truly not because of her beauty. God bless their union .

Np - WizKhalifa 's Black and Yellow

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by Michellla(f): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
what a pretty girl cheesy

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by benedictnsi(m): 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
Michellla:
what a pretty girl cheesy

I sware, that girl fine die!!!

Sorry she no die, I mean "the girl is charming"

This kind fine girl eeh, her serious cry go even be like say she d laugh

If I answer that mgbeke call again make I bend!!!

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by Utchgirl(f): 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
Jus like Oshiobaba and Iara !
Ego amaka biko !

7 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by flexxyworld(m): 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
Very dry comedian but mother luck choose him.. God bless your union

#ordinarilly that babe would never had tot of marrying a guy of akpororo's looks #when money talks, bullshit bounce..

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by Laveda(f): 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
She cute kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by Laveda(f): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
Utchgirl:

Ego amaka biko !
What do you mean? Oshiomole's case was the age difference. .
They aint that bad together. . .

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by CaroLyner(f): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
beauty and the beast

9 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by xreal: 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
Why be say na when dem wan marry, dem go con take photo with different cloth, con call am prewedding pisshure?

Make una disagree to agree in your home. (amen)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by ClassCaptain(m): 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
CaroLyner:
beauty and the beast
Akpororo ain't bad physically tho

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
She is okay.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by Utchgirl(f): 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
Laveda:
What do you mean? Oshiomole's case was the age difference. .
They aint that bad together. . .

For ur mind naah
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by wheredemdey: 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
TBH this guy is not funny....always shouting and speaking Yoruba most of the time....he is just a product of grace.....luck smiled on him.....but damn..his babe is fine and fresh....i doubt if she will look at him if he was a normal average guy....indeed the Holy book is always right..."money answereth all things"....odiegwu

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
Free aso-ebi?! Now this is new and news to me. Great move. Happy Married Life in advance......

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by clerkent(m): 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
Chai I know the girl before him oo. He told me that he will propose to her but I thought it's his normal joke ooo. Please someone tell me he is just cracking our ribs cos that's my dream girl
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by Frank3n2(m): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
Beautiful lady.. As for the guy..hmmm( money good) tongue
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by dadebayo1(m): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Congrats baba
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by Berrylite: 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Happy for them
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by wendixx(f): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
cheesy grin

Chai!! the guy has very good taste oh. Hmm.. who no like better thing? cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by miqos02(m): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
hapi for him

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
Money good o, not too handsome guys make it big and buy beauty

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by loomer: 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nice one
I been think say I black, now I know better.
Akpororo na correct DUDUYEMI

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by Opinedecandid(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
Beautiful.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by Bigdreams(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
Tor...

Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
Utchgirl:

Ego amaka biko !

Hell no. These once cant be compared to those ones grin grin grin

Akpororo still try lipsrsealed
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by afuye(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
Why are u guys saying the girl is beautiful? is Akpororo not handsome ? grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
The babe set dieeeee kiss kiss
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by Babyphinas(f): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
Congrats in advance
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo by afuye(m): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children / Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts / Actresses Are Prostitutes - Binta Mogaji Slams New Generation Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.