Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family (30593 Views)

Comedian Bovi And His Mother In 1984 / Pre-wedding Photos Of Comedian Akpororo / Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by chyket(m): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2012
My favorite comedian!!!
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by pendusky(m): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2012
fergieboy: who is bovi

Commedian!
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by emilyone(f): 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2012
that guy is so talented!
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by tellwsdom: 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2012
sexy glow: He's just there..nothing about him

And how dis wan take relate with topic?? ....Wat exactly were u expecting?? ONE HEFTY MAN, HUGGING RIHANNA??..Shame on u people , una don fail embarassed embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by binigirl(f): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
tellwsdom:

And how dis wan take relate with topic?? ....Wat exactly were u expecting?? ONE HEFTY MAN, HUGGING RIHANNA??..Shame on u people , una don fail embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2012
Dude should get a Haircut. WTF?!
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by cecetanna: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2012
Abeg if u worwor, marry fine woman ooo so ur son can be as cute as Bovi's grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by Kslib(m): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2012
yuzedo:

I'm sorry but that is a daft postulation. I detest Lil' Wayne or any tattooed-up thug-wannabe who has no pedigree or/and cerebral function. Class is different from "swag" (which is a juvenile terminology anyway). Please pick another "role-model" for Yuzedo, make it good! wink

Ok.... JOHN OKAFOR
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by yemstok(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2012
fergieboy: who is bovi

He's a footballer. he plays for Chelsea shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by tucker12(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2012
nICE grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by taharqa: 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2012
Bovi..my guy
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2012
slap1: Nice, but he doesn't look neat.

ngwa go baff am zi naw
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by armadeo(m): 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2012
B4 I opened this thread I knew he'll be with a surprisingly pretty gal grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by Lordmike: 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2012
Bovi Bovi Bovi, how many time did I call you, say 3 times, then watch your hands guy, we know say na you de download am.
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by omotol(f): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2012
why did u click on it?
himkers: how dis picture take concern me? mtshewwwww!
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by Kologie: 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2012
yuzedo:

I'm sorry but that is a daft postulation. I detest Lil' Wayne or any tattooed-up thug-wannabe who has no pedigree or/and cerebral function. Class is different from "swag" (which is a juvenile terminology anyway). Please pick another "role-model" for Yuzedo, make it good! wink

Dear Kcreal, there is no hard and fast rule actually. The only consideration should be whether he is right or left handed. The hand with less activity should ideally adorn your wrist-watch. Apparently, back in the day, to wind the watch to get it to keep time, the winding device was located on the right-side of the watch and thus most people being right-handed would wear the watch on the left hand so that one could wind it with their Right-hand.

Now it is simply a function of general etiquette to wear it on your left hand especially as most handshakes are with the right hand.

I hope i have been able to convince you and not confuse you... Thank you! cheesy wink

'over-sabiism' dey smell follow you. You sound so juvenile with your unnecessary & infantile exuberance! Grow up.
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by Amdoyin(m): 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2012
D name does nt ring a bell or do u mean basket mouth or somtin?
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by footreja: 1:26am On Sep 20, 2012
Money good oo
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by yuzedo: 6:59am On Sep 20, 2012
Kologie:

'over-sabiism' dey smell follow you. You sound so juvenile with your unnecessary & infantile exuberance! Grow up.

shocked So it is my fault that you're daft, ignorant and have complex issues? cheesy Uncle abeg piss off joor, no be send u go Okokomaiko grammar school. sad
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by chino24: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2012
Wow..congrats man. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by woky: 9:58am On Sep 20, 2012
himkers: how dis picture take concern me? mtshewwwww!
bad belle
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by philip0906(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
tellwsdom:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by nairaman66(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2012
When was the last time this guy visited the Haircut Saloon.. Abi him dey joe with us @ NL?
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by nairaman66(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2012
When was the last time this guy visited the Haircut Saloon.. Abi him dey joke with us @ NL?
Re: Pictures Of Comedian Bovi And His Family by auxide: 5:05am On Jun 29, 2013
slap1: Nice, but he doesn't look neat.
Na warri boy nau

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waje In Very Sexy Never- Before -seen Photoshoot / Buchi Celebrates His Son, Marizu Ikechi's 21st Birthday / Actress Mercy Aigbe Joins The #10yearchallenge, Shares Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.