Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Little Johnny - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Little Johnny (967 Views)

Johnny and His Wife / (sexy Jokes) Little Johnny Joke / Little Johnny Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Johnny by mormoni(m): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2012
In class one day, Mr. Johnson pulled Johnny over to his desk after a test, and said, "Johnny I have a feeling that you have been cheating on your tests."
Johnny was astounded and asked Mr. Johnson to prove it. "Well, said Mr. Johnson, I was looking over your test and the question was, 'Who was our first president?', and the little girl that sits next to you, Mary, put 'George Washington,' and so did you."
"So, everyone knows that he was the first president."
"Well, just wait a minute," said Mr. Johnson. "The next question was, 'Who freed the slaves?' Mary put Abraham Lincoln and so did you."
"Well, I read the history book last night and I remembered that," said Johnny.
"Wait, wait," said Mr. Johnson. The next question was, 'Who was president during the Louisiana Purchase?' Mary put 'I don't know,' and you put, 'Me neither'."

Re: Little Johnny by larride(m): 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2012
LOL
Re: Little Johnny by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2012
not funny

mtcheew
tongue
Re: Little Johnny by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2012
Nice one
Re: Little Johnny by mormoni(m): 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2012
~vicky~:
not funny
mtcheew
tongue
bad belle
Re: Little Johnny by mormoni(m): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2012
PretiEbony: Nice one
thank u beauty
Re: Little Johnny by Lagusta(m): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2012
The joke dey......
Re: Little Johnny by mormoni(m): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2012
yes e dey
Re: Little Johnny by odizzy: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
~vicky~:
not funny

mtcheew
tongue
come odinaka wch kind prsn u be, no be u sabi compose yoke
Re: Little Johnny by odizzy: 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2012
~vicky~:
not funny

mtcheew
tongue
no be say u sabi crack joke
Re: Little Johnny by mormoni(m): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2012
odizzy: no be say u sabi crack joke
my broda help me oo
Re: Little Johnny by djeezy(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2012
If the boy was smart enough to write "me either" why couldn't he understand it wasn't an answer. The joke is so dry.
Re: Little Johnny by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
odizzy: come odinaka wch kind prsn u be, no be u sabi compose yoke

for all the comments made here, na only my own u see to talk..abegi embarassed
Re: Little Johnny by princeFAD: 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
mormoni:
In class one day, Mr. Johnson pulled Johnny over to his desk after a test, and said, "Johnny I have a feeling that you have been cheating on your tests."
Johnny was astounded and asked Mr. Johnson to prove it. "Well, said Mr. Johnson, I was looking over your test and the question was, 'Who was our first president?', and the little girl that sits next to you, Mary, put 'George Washington,' and so did you."
"So, everyone knows that he was the first president."
"Well, just wait a minute," said Mr. Johnson. "The next question was, 'Who freed the slaves?' Mary put Abraham Lincoln and so did you."
"Well, I read the history book last night and I remembered that," said Johnny.
"Wait, wait," said Mr. Johnson. The next question was, 'Who was president during the Louisiana Purchase?' Mary put 'I don't know,' and you put, 'Me neither'."

To me I think the joke is not complete.Try to complete it to make it more interesting.
Re: Little Johnny by larride(m): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2012
Oh boy
Re: Little Johnny by mormoni(m): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
prince FAD:

To me I think the joke is not complete.Try to complete it to make it more interesting.
d joke is not for senseless people

(1) (Reply)

Answa Dis Question If U Are Brilliant / Akpors The Dullest / Bravery Or Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.