Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents (16749 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. / What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by geogeous(f): 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2012
My mum is not a fan of gossip. Back then when i was still young,a neighbour told my mum that another neighbour was cheating on her husband. Just before she finished her story,the neighbour she was talking about passed. My mum called her and asked the other neighbour to repeat her story...con see stammering.
I did it for my ex-roommate,now she knows better ! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Qeez(f): 9:19am On Sep 22, 2012
Yeah,we emulate them from time to time. I could remember my teenage days,i was a freak for gold,just like my mum.
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Dopefiend(m): 8:31am On Sep 23, 2012
I talk d same funny way ma dad does. O I love dat man grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 24, 2012
Lolz,i inherited d no nonesense spirit from my mom and hilarious tendencies from my dad,i use both situations for my favour.lol
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Blazzay: 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2013
THE antelope ears! grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 26, 2013
I inherited my Dad's kind heart.
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 26, 2013
My dad's analytical abilities.
Mum's non gossipy nature.
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 26, 2013
honesty
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by jogrin0(m): 10:45am On Jan 26, 2013
handsomeness 4rm ma dad n sexy lipz 4rm ma mum

1 Like

Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 26, 2013
My dads patience and my mums agitation to get outdoors at any given time.
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 26, 2013
My dad likes tiny waist,boobylicious and assylicious bi't'ch and I do too. grin

4 Likes

Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Dygeasy(m): 10:54am On Jan 26, 2013
Topic says "Funny things you inherited from your parents". Nothing seems funny so far from the above comments. The OP's sounds funny enough tho!

1 Like

Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by zumarock8(m): 11:01am On Jan 26, 2013
his thieving ability tongue
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by freecocoa(f): 11:02am On Jan 26, 2013
My humorous nature comes from my mum, she was a born comedienne.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by freecocoa(f): 11:03am On Jan 26, 2013
jogrin0: handsomeness 4rm ma dad n sexy lipz 4rm ma mum
Since when is being handsome and having sexy lips now funny?

5 Likes

Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Darey00(m): 11:04am On Jan 26, 2013
I inherited the moustache from my mum..mehn d tin always plenty.even d peeps 4 my villa dey jest me.lol

1 Like

Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by freecocoa(f): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2013
ocman: honesty
byvan: I inherited my Dad's kind heart.
How is these funny please abi am I missing something?

1 Like

Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by hrmkz: 11:06am On Jan 26, 2013
I inherited Haruna ishola, Yusuf olatunji, Ayinla omowura and Sikiru Ayinde.
Hence, my love for good meaningful and inspiring music.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by dshiznitplata(m): 11:11am On Jan 26, 2013
A jerk from Pop's...and an almost OCD
character frm Ma...
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by dshiznitplata(m): 11:13am On Jan 26, 2013
A jerk from Pop...and an almost OCD character frm Ma...
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by cyril83(m): 11:13am On Jan 26, 2013
I inherited PROPER TECHNIQUES FOR "MAN HANDLING" A WOMAN which are:

Give her bre.a.sts more attention
Give her a G-Sp.o.t org.as.m
Gently pull her hair
Talk dirty to her
Nibble on her neck
Bring her to climax with oral
Touch her hot spot midaction
Kiss her during se.x
Be more aggressive

My inheritance may be funny to you but useful to me, my father also inherited it from my grandfather.

8 Likes

Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Oahray: 11:14am On Jan 26, 2013
I can shake my ears to any beat. Inherited that from my dad. Just the both of us can do it among peeps I'v ever met.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by yuzedo: 11:15am On Jan 26, 2013
One Hundred Trillion Dollars! cool

...... Zimbabwean" Dollars.. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Sike(m): 11:16am On Jan 26, 2013
Unfortunately, I'd never lived to learn more from my Father. But my Mother? The woman can Love & care for the whole Africa. Kindness is one thing i know i inherited from her.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by holyvirgin: 11:18am On Jan 26, 2013
Fart while sleeping cheesy cheesy
I dnt know how to stop pls help

7 Likes

Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:23am On Jan 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:
My dad likes tiny waist,boobylicious and assylicious bi't'ch and I do too. grin

Is ur mum a bi't'ch? lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by ministerblessed: 11:24am On Jan 26, 2013
Hiding money in ridiculous places,like inside my shoe,pillowcase,e.t.c......... Got dt from my dad

3 Likes

Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Paypal2: 11:27am On Jan 26, 2013
2686B26D ADD FOR MONEY MAKING OR FUN
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by almajiri101: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2013
Farting in the public, whenever my popman fart in d public choi everybdy must run oh...this habit con master me sotey pple dey run for me
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Elebiju: 11:47am On Jan 26, 2013
Hmmmm I inherited my dad's humourous character,his mustache and weakness for busty babes cos my mum is d type,while I've got my mum's no nonsense attitude
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by bigfat01: 11:49am On Jan 26, 2013
[size=15pt]black skin cheesy[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mistakes Married Women (& Men) Make / How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) / Marrying A Girl From A Broken Home...does It Really Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.