Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents (16753 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. / What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Elebiju: 11:53am On Jan 26, 2013
geogeous: My mum is not a fan of gossip. Back then when i was still young,a neighbour told my mum that another neighbour was cheating on her husband. Just before she finished her story,the neighbour she was talking about passed. My mum called her and asked the other neighbour to repeat her story...con see stammering.
I did it for my ex-roommate,now she knows better ! grin grin grin
I know u will never be sincere,u think say we no sabi ur mama ni abeg No d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y lie for us jawe
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by cyara(f): 11:56am On Jan 26, 2013
I got the ability to fight from my dad. Even when i know i will get beaten in a fight, i still go ahead to fight. I tried it when growing up and came back home with a red eye. I don't know why but i never learn lesson because i always get beaten in every fight
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by lythia: 11:59am On Jan 26, 2013
Oahray: I can shake my ears to any beat. Inherited that from my dad. Just the both of us can do it among peeps I'v ever met.
@oahray,lolzzz,so u cn actualy mke such moves wit ur ears?i can also dance wit ma ears,knees,stomach nd nose al together bt i dnt knw who i inherited it from
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by oyin50(f): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2013
cyara: I got the ability to fight from my dad. Even when i know i will get beaten in a fight, i still go ahead to fight. I tried it when growing up and came back home with a red eye. I don't know why but i never learn lesson because i always get beaten in every fight
ladies don't fight it's thuggish. It is nothing to be proud of
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by korel9: 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:
My dad likes tiny waist,boobylicious and assylicious bi't'ch and I do too. grin

Does that make your mama "bi't'ch" or rather his concubines?
Just asking so next time BE PRECISE!!!
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2013
I inherited my mom's hoarding nature. D woman is a hoarder I swear. She goes to parties n collects souvenirs - from plastic buckets to notepads n just hoards them. Never gives out even if she has 50 of each item. Funny thing is she is ready to give u dash u money just don't mess with her hoard of items! I do dat too!!!

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by rhymesteey(f): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2013
Sweating thing especially frm the armpit! I took after my dad lol
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by omiobo: 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2013
My mum used to spit on anything she eating if she didn't want us to eat but we would still eat it anyway because she gave birth to us. I do it for my wife but it doesn't piss her off,she will still eat
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by whitedove1: 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2013
cyril83: I inherited PROPER TECHNIQUES FOR "MAN HANDLING" A WOMAN which are:

Give her bre.a.sts more attention
Give her a G-Sp.o.t org.as.m
Gently pull her hair
Talk dirty to her
Nibble on her neck
Bring her to climax with oral
Touch her hot spot midaction
Kiss her during se.x
Be more aggressive

My inheritance may be funny to you but useful to me, my father also inherited it from my grandfather.

ABEG WHERE R U BASED?
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Havilah93(m): 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2013
i dont know if this counts, but i inherited my dad's handwriting.
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by cyril83(m): 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2013
white dove:

ABEG WHERE R U BASED?
why do you ask?....lemme have your own 1st, anywayz check this link for hor.ny tutorial https://www.nairaland.com/1175770/proper-techniques-man-handling-woman#14021350
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by davades(m): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2013
Humility from my Dad and optimism from Mum... Mum is late now tho.
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Oahray: 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
lythia: @oahray,lolzzz,so u cn actualy mke such moves wit ur ears?i can also dance wit ma ears,knees,stomach nd nose al together bt i dnt knw who i inherited it from
maybe we are related... You might just be my paternal great great great great great great grandfather's great great great great great great great grand daughter.

On your list, I can't do the stomach dance... Sadly sad
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Coldfaya(m): 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2013
omiobo: My mum used to spit on anything she eating if she didn't want us to eat but we would still eat it anyway because she gave birth to us. I do it for my wife but it doesn't piss her off,she will still eat

#yuck# shocked cool sad

Mine is not funny I guess. From my mom, I got dis I don't care/nothing bothers me attitude. It pays many times cos no matter hw bad a situation is, she doesn't allow it bother her. Guess it rubbed up on d son of woman. Lol
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ogidi-Olu:

Is ur mum a bi't'ch? lipsrsealed

Don't be silly, that's a rhetorical questions. Did he not say he inherited it from his dad? And his dad actually settled for his mom. So. . .
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by newacca: 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2013
My Pop likes his watches and pen a lot. I took a cue from him. smiley smiley
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by olu4life(m): 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2013
LMAO @ some people's comment.
Hates some chores my mum gives to me,she doesnt like dirt in the kitchen. Whenever she wants to warm the food,she must tell me to wash the cover of the pot before doing it. So recently went to visit my aunt,and i was commanding her kids to do same. I laughed after realizing what i just did.
Also inherited the commanding spirit from my mum,lol.
Well,from my dad,i think none cos most of the funny stuffs are from my mum
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by valicious1(m): 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2013
;DInherited dad's superhuman ability to combine bread with anything on earth. grin

Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by happynwa(f): 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2013
I inherited mi mum kind nd welcomin spirit while frm mi dad i inherited his stubborn spirit never to give up no matter what.
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Bjkhaleed(m): 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2013
I inherited games nd watchin movies 4rm my dad. Most especially games, i was born wit it, d highest common factor of it is dat i get game for my pc, ps2 4 my house n 4 work. Dat man is mouthed n fully accredited in it 4rm sony computer game, so tay he go wake me up 4 midnight come play we10(d last verson) wit him, no b small b small thng & i dey vex smtime den.
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Daleoba(m): 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2013
OMG! is dt 4 real@yuzedo
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Lakayana: 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2013
Darey_00: I inherited the moustache from my mum..mehn d tin always plenty.even d peeps 4 my villa dey jest me.lol
you no well.
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Daleoba(m): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2013
I inherit my dad's womanizin qualities.omor na 6 wife d man marry o
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Lakayana: 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2013
I inherit my intelligence from my mama gaskiya my Brian hot like lava.
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Bjkhaleed(m): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2013
Daleoba: I inherit my dad's womanizin qualities.omor na 6 wife d man marry o
Dats a gr8 Achievement.
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by latino91(m): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2013
my dad's sarcastical sense of humor..#missing him much
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by swtcharissa(f): 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2013
When my mum wakes up every mrg,there is this sound her thigh makes,so ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ cud detect she is d one coming in front of ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊,with ur eyez closed,I just learnt my thighs r already making that sound everymrg..my dad's bizy body too
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2013
Being quiet and staying away from trouble from Mother.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by mamabear1(f): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ma dad is very meticulous...I inherited dat 4rm him,if I drop a pin sumwhr n u move it,I will alwayz knw...den ma mum has diz very funny lookn small head,dat I took 4rm her,ma head is so small dat I ve 2 make big hairstyles 2 compliment
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2013
Qeez: Yeah,we emulate them from time to time. I could remember my teenage days,i was a freak for gold,just like my mum.
I Inherited this from my dad.if their any misunderstanding b,w both my dad will refuse to eat her that moment,but in d night d Man will snick into d kiching n eat d food. the following morning they will that topic to setle their misunderstanding. i think i do that too.am try to stop it,but i tell u is not so easy.
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2013
My father can make my mother cook a pot of soup with no money with her smiling uncontrollable

He is a corporate clown, a guy man to the core whose only weapon is his wits.
He even made his landlord forget his rent one time back in the days
Re: Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents by dokunbam(m): 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2013
My father's smile, always smiling. and the ability to listen to both sides. I could remember that we like to consult my dad because of fair judgement. and both side will be happy. myself too, i like to listen to both sides. Also sexy pink lips with the smile is always a turn on for the ladies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Do A Total Name Change / S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. / Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.