Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? (6089 Views)

That Trait You Inherited From Your Parent. / What Is The Best Character You Have Inherited From Either Of Ur Parents? / Funny Things You Inherited From Your Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Missmossy(f): 9:14am On Jul 29, 2014
The
footsteps of our parents go a long way in influencing our lifestyles
now and even in the future. What is that unique feature about your mom
or dad that you inherited from them? That characteristic could be either
good or bad but you know vividly that it is a trait from one or both
parents.

For me i clumped certain features from both sides. My mom is humble and a
bit strict when it comes to some decisions. Its also in me. My dad
forgives easily,smiles often and gives a lot. The combination of all
these dwells in me.

Share yours,whats thats attribute you got from one of your parent or
even both sides?

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Dygeasy(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2014
Kindness from my dad. I'm principled like him too. My mum? I don't know.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Yemlizzy(f): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2014
My mom is overly sensitive to people,i also have that in me. My dad is jovial,friendly and easy going. I took that from him as i make friends easily and talk to them like i have known them for ages.

My dad is also a wonderful orator,this flows in me. People often say i have a way with words. My mom is creative and brainy. I took both from her.

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 29, 2014

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 29, 2014
The ability to never give up, Honesty and love of music from dad
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by yankidelta(m): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2014
My mum:Disciplinarian,ever giving and helping,Never say die attitude and possesses an amazing level of Faith in God I have ever seen.
My Dad:Intelligent,principled,fun-loving and a free thinker.

I think I have been able to combine these parental attributes to varying degrees and have been applying them.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by MizMyColi(f): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
My Mum's the nicest woman I know. Just don't double cross her grin

My Dad? Well I'm my Father's Daughter. My Dad's the best ever. I've prayed that the man of the future possess traits like Dad's. cool

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by daveP(m): 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
1st of all....

Dad-humilty, open-minded,friendliness.

Mum-erm Culinarial abilities en some strictables
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by dre11(m): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
Let me say Mum
her approach to life, kindness, words of encouragement and wisdom when ure down, loyal

for mah Dad......
Hum!!!!!!
Keeps to time and he is tooo trusting(as in trust u to a fault) and never for once raise his hand to hit his wife(one foremost thing i do love about mah old man, he stays out of those situations)

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Caracta(f): 12:23am On Jul 30, 2014
Mum: Looks, size, forgiving spirit, independence, hair, eyes, privacy. Just mind your business and let her be. Don't dig for her profile because you wouldn't find it. I call her Russian Spy.

Dad: Humour, sarcasm, handwork, can-do attitude, integrity, stubborn nature. He wears integrity like an armour. He can die for his name.

Mum and Dad: Faithfulness to God and to marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Truckpusher(m): 2:23am On Jul 30, 2014
Akuko!........Everyone always say good things about their parents until you meet them grin

15 Likes

Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Acidosis(m): 7:21am On Jul 30, 2014
softsparkyy:
So you don't have anything good to say about your own parents? Maybe you should come and meet mine.
wow!
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 30, 2014
Mum: looks..
Dad: Disposition, stubbornness, explains why me and the dude hardly get along.....
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 30, 2014
Acidosis:
wow!
Good morning.
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Acidosis(m): 8:07am On Jul 30, 2014
softsparkyy:
Good morning.
Good morning sparkyy; how was your night?
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 30, 2014
embarassed lipsrsealed
Acidosis:
Good morning sparkyy; how was your night?
I slept well, I have a confession to make .
I am crushing on you.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Acidosis(m): 10:20am On Jul 30, 2014
softsparkyy: embarassed lipsrsealed
I am crushing on you.
wow, *surprised

Would you like us to hang out as friends off-nairaland?
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 30, 2014
Dad- industrious, stubbornness n looks

Mum- giving , neatness, honesty, kindness, soft heart , politeness.

Mum and dad- ability to work together.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2014
Dad-Handsomeness,Stubborness,brillance

Mum-Hardworking,Industrious,Wickedness tongue{saying the truth.}Fearless

These traits combined to make me what I am. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 30, 2014
softsparkyy: embarassed lipsrsealed
I am crushing on you.
Hian grin grin grin Tag danhumprey,freecocoa,texanomaly.
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2014
Acidosis:
wow, *surprised

Would you like us to hang out as friends off-nairaland?
and the guy said to himself *what a way to start today,lucky me* grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2014
Nobleval: Hian grin grin grin Tag danhumprey,freecocoa,texanomaly.
Whaaaaaaaaaaat?
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 30, 2014
softsparkyy:
Whaaaaaaaaaaat?
I want them to see what am seeing this morning.
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by dav2yele(m): 11:00am On Jul 30, 2014
Yes why not if possible
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by freecocoa(f): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2014
My Dad - Giving without restraint(can give his all),jumping to the defense of people he considers being maltreated, speaks bluntly.

My mum- I'm a replica of my mum trait wise, ranging from stubbornness, intelligence, kindness, hard work, too trusting etc.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by naijaboiy: 11:06am On Jul 30, 2014
hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by freecocoa(f): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2014
Nobleval: Hian grin grin grin Tag danhumprey,freecocoa,texanomaly.
What's up?
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2014
freecocoa: What's up?
good. We have an early morning crusher here grin...softsparkyy.
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Truckpusher(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2014
softsparkyy:
So you don't have anything good to say about your own parents? Maybe you should come and meet mine.
What I said is a fact.
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Acidosis(m): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2014
Nobleval: and the guy said to himself *what a way to start today,lucky me* grin

She's a very nice girl. The type every man wish to take home to mama
cheesy
Re: What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2014
Nobleval: I want them to see what am seeing this morning.
Girls are no more sleeping on bicycle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Starved Me Sexually For 2 Years / Tips On Saving Your Drowning Marriage As A Woman / Happy International Women's Day 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.