Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Mormoni Again - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mormoni Again (641 Views)

Crack Ur Ribs Wit Mormoni's Collection #PROJAN / Mormoni 3 *the Honey / Mormoni 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mormoni Again by mormoni(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2012
A husband and wife had four boys. The odd part of it was that the older three had red hair, light skin, and were tall, while the youngest son had black hair, dark eyes, and was short.
The father eventually took ill and was lying on his deathbed when he turned to his wife and said, "Honey, before I die, be totally honest with me - is our youngest son my child?"
The wife replied, "I swear on everything that's holy that he is your son."
With that the husband passed away. The wife then muttered, "Thank God he didn't ask about the other three."

Once there was a liitle boy in church. He had to go to the bathroom so he told his mother, ''Mommy, I have to piss.''
The mother said, ''Son don't say piss in church. Next time you have to piss, say, 'whisper' because it is more polite.
The next Sunday, the litle boy was sitting by his father this time, and once again, he had to go to the bathroom.
He told his father, ''Daddy I have to whisper.''
The father said, ''OK. Here, whisper in my ear.''

This jokes came to you from the one and only Mormoni (PROJAN Sec Gen)
Re: Mormoni Again by larride(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
Nice one my fellow mad brother.
Re: Mormoni Again by mormoni(m): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
larride: Nice one my fellow mad brother.
on point Mr president

(1) (Reply)

What Wl U Do? / Please Help Me Answer This Question O??? / Funny Names You Have Heard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.